death is veiwable everywhere.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

death is veiwable everywhere. Empty
PostSubject: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 12:27 am

Ripper clawed the trunk of the tree she was standing next to. The chain around her neck bumped against her chest as she jumped into the hollow tree trunk she had claimed just then. "This place suits me. very nice. All I need is some prey for me to decorate this place." she said to herself. She looked around, seeing the mist become thicker. 'no scent, but more prey.' she thought as she slipped out of the hollow. she waited by a thorn bush for prey to try to slip by.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 1:25 pm

The mist was beginning to thicken and Denalia was being to become more easily blind sided with each passing second. This torture of not being able to control everything that happens was becoming more and more harder to bear with. The assassin slunk forward, her hips swaying in their naturally seductive motion. Her head was hung low to the ground as she sniffed for the scent trail of possible prey or a predator. Lifting her head from the ground, Denalia sniffed the air to see if there were any scents she might have missed earlier. Upon sniffing the air, she noticed a new scent; that of a female wolf. "Now, what would I have done without you?" She questioned to herself, saying it in a normal voice knowing she was close to the scent and that the owner would be able to hear it. Denalia was in no way trying to be quiet or hidden, even if this scent was a predator she didn't care. The female began to slow her pace down further as the scent became even stronger.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 9:01 pm

Ripper slowly smiles as she heard the other. 'well, what could I do? The only reasonable idea is to practice.' she thought silently to herself. She crouched down and readied herself to pounce, only slightly moving to where the thorns of the bush covered her halfway. She thought that at least minimum cover would be perfect if she wasn't the one who attacked first. 'first, I will pounce and strike. Then I will give them a chance to leave. Ill figure the rest from there.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:07 am

"You might not want to attack me," Denalia echoed calmly as she continued, keeping at that same pace. She just knew that this wolf was going to try and attack; the adrenaline hit her in such a rush. It was just painful, not heading directly toward the scent and lunging at that wolf, ripping through its soft flesh. "I'm on your side; can't you smell the blood on my coat, that delicious scent?" She said slowly, letting a dark growl escape from her maw as she stopped just before looking around and noticing the wolfs hiding spot. She casually acted as if she didn't notice, hoping to not have stalled the wolfs attack any further.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:50 pm

Ripper walked out of the thorns, glaring at the other wolf. "I might want to attack. By the way you speak, it seems as though you'll be a good opponent. Maybe even a challenging one." She growled. she lay her ears back and sat calmly. "You have battled many, the blood on your coat adds many scents. That will not stop a fight between another killer. I can tell you want a fight just as much as I do." she said calmer, a little growl from inside her throat still audible. She tensed her muscles, anticipating a spring or if it stills for too long, to spring herself.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:32 pm

D E N A L I A

"Well?" She said slowly before yawning as she studied the wolf. Her muscles were tensing as she awaited for the wolf to respond to her inquiry, with another question or just as well an attack. Denalia knew how this worked; so simply if she turned her back this other wolf would make her move. But if the stranger turned her back Denalia wouldn't do anything, gaining suspicion is how you play the game. "You're new to the world of killing, are you?" echoed Denalia with a chuckle before continuing. "I've played this game many times and yet I do it for the terrible fun of tasting flesh, what do you do it for?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:47 pm

"Im not new to killing others, and the only reason I kill is to see and feel the lifeless of the other I kill. I also like to practice." She licked her paw, her chain beat against her forearm at the movement of her head. "Have you ever killed one with the game of wait? if you aren't new then you would know what I mean." she added calmly, her tail curling up against her back as she awaited an answer. "Killing is a fun game, would you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:49 pm

Denalia's tail slowly slid across the ground as she nodded her head, pretty much answering all of the questions. "Very," She replied simply. Placing a paw forward on the ground, she lowered her head and licked it for a second before looking up at the female and then going back to licking it. Lifting her head from her paw, Denalia moved the paw back to it's original placing as she lowered her body into a sitting position. "So, your name?" Commanded Denalia subtly, her pale blue eyes staring at the other female.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:19 pm

Ripper looked back at the wolf in front of her. "Ripper. If you can ask me mine, may I ask of yours." She replied, slowly grabbing the chain and pulling on it to try to get it off once more. She let go as she failed. She slowly released her tail and placed it in the air. 'many might think I haunt this place, this one does not imply iit. They probably hunt here as I do, keeping the limit of others to a low.' she thought as she glanced around. She held in a sigh as she saw that there were no others to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Denalia, it means daughter of the devil, or so I've been told," She replied, taking a deep breath as her eyes darted across the scene. Looking back to Ripper, Denalia stood up and started to step back and then she finally turned around. "I see no use just sitting here, so if you would like to follow me you can," She said as she began to slowly walk forward. Her naturally graceful and silent movements would provide well if prey happened to cross her path. Looking back for a second, the lass continued to slowly move away from Ripper before she all of a sudden stopped. Shifting her gaze back to what is in front of her she noticed a rustling in some bushes. In a few seconds the head of a rabbit poked out and looked around. It's eyes were glassy and it seemed to be blinded by the mist. "Let me help you," Whispered Denalia, stepping forward to the rabbit and biting into it's neck. Lifting her head, the rabbit was dying in her jaws. Denalia dropped it to the ground and then took a paw and stomped on it, instantly killing it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 10:24 pm

Ripper nodded and started to follow silently. She watched Denalia kill a rabbit with a method she didn't recognize.  She slowly moved away to the side to watch what else Denalia would do.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:01 pm

With a menacing chuckle, Denalia looked pitifully down at the rabbit who now had blood pooling around its body. "Oh, what a shame it is to see such a good carcass go to waste, but I do hate rabbits," She echoed with another chuckle. Once again picking the rabbit up in her jaws she tossed to Rippers feet then continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:14 pm

Ripper ate a little of the rabbit and followed.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:23 pm

"So, do you have a -- code name?" She asked, trying to make normal conversation. Denalia sighed lowly as she continued on and on. The mist was becoming thicker and rising to the tops of the trees, making it a bit easier to see but not much.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:27 pm

"no, I don't." ripper said. She smiled a little as the fog thickened more. "odd forest, even odder weather." she said.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:33 pm

"I do, more of an assassin name though," She began. "Lykaois." That one word meant so much to her that it was ridiculous. "Yes, but more strange is the fact I ended up talking to another hitman," In saying Hitman she meant an assassin for hire, which is what she is. She gets something in return for her work, whether it be a meal or a hideout she took it. Out of no where, Denalia began to hum a lullaby, its tune not known to many.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:39 pm

Ripper nodded to Denalia's words. It was odd...'cursed forest! you might someday lead me to greatness!' she thought happily. "What's that tune?" Ripper asked.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:44 pm

"I don't know it's actual name, but I call it 'Death Story'," She replied, looking back for a second before she continued to hum. "Death book, death book tell me your story, tell me your story of how she died,"She sang slowly, it sounded like a rhythm when actually it isn't at all.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:50 pm

Ripper listened to the song intently. She curled her tail up against her back and lifted her paw up to move the chain enough to look at it and smiled. She knew a story of how a wolf died. one specific, she forgot about the others.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:54 pm

"My mom sang it to me before she was killed by my sister and it gained some -- real meaning," As she said this, She stopped and thought about that story and the other story of how her sister died. Briefly looking back at Ripper, Denalia sat down and scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:58 pm

"songs like that always have a real meaning, and for some it will be different that others. do you mind if I tell you what my meaning of the song is?"
ripper asked.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 12:00 am

"Go ahead," She said as she perked her ears forward listening to what Ripper had to say.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 12:06 am

"I had a friend once, when my pelt was pure cream colored and I didn't have this chain. She was a complete opposite of me and would try to become friends with rabbits and humans. One day she dragged me to a farm and said she made a new friend. I followed her into a trap, and before the humans got me out and put a chain around my neck, I had ripped her to shreds." ripper said.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 12:11 am

"There fourth comes the name?" She asked. "My story is quite simply a story of revenge, but it was my own sister then my brother." A grin was tugging at the edges of her lips as she spoke those words. A wolf has finally piqued my interest, what strange things can come out of talking. She thought, her eyes glassy as she went into a trip of her own past.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ripper dipped her head and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: death is veiwable everywhere.   death is veiwable everywhere. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next