Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 3:45 pm

Raelynn limped through the forest, trying not to notice how it all looked the same and how she had no idea where she was anymore. It didn't matter, she was dying anyway. Her ribs could be seen through her skin and drab fur. Her deep blue eyes now seemed flat and lifeless. Her normally deep black fur lay flat and seemed almost gray. She had grown used to the aching feeling of hunger, and she just wanted to lay down, but she knew that if she did, she would never get up. Something inside her told her she wasn't ready to die, no matter how many times she had wished for Death to take her. The scar reading KILLER on the inside of her left leg itched, but she dug her claws into the damp ground to stop from itching it.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

Female Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 3:57 pm

Ashton had been walking through the forest for quite some time, trying to find prey to hunt. It was quite difficult with the forest being hazed through his eyes. He looked ahead of himself, trying to make out any type of movement.
Well this is definately the worst place I've ever been hunting, he sighed. Loping off into the mist further, he hears something. The sound of a weakened animal, maybe a doe. Not sure, he decides to head towards it. Crouching down low, he slowly proceeds towards the animal. Once he was close enough, he made out the figure of an injured wolf.
What do we have hear?, he thinks. Ashton furrows his brows and snarls silently.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:02 pm

Raelynn's ear twitches back as she hears a very low snarl erupt behind her. As fast as she could , she whipped around, only to have to bite back a groan of pain. Her whole body ached with exhaustion. But she locked her eyes on the unfamiliar wolf in a glare. What was he doing out here, where everyone gets lost? And why did he take an interest in her?
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:09 pm

Ashton lifted himself up, standing tall against the female's weak body. He steps forward cautiously, knowing the fae could stike even in her condition. Aston looks her over.
She was quite hideous in her conditon. Her abormal looking, gray fur stuck to her body, and her eyes had lost almost all hope to them. It was sad that she looked this way, but why? Ashton was quite interested into finding that out.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:11 pm

When the brute advanced toward her, she took a step back. She was too weak to really attack in this state, but if he tried something.... she wouldn't hesitate to attack him. She let out a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:15 pm

Easy there, he snarls back. Stepping forward more, he lowers his head down to hers, looking into her blue eyes. Baring his teeth in a type of smile, he steps back and sits down on the soil.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:17 pm

Raelynn's head tilted to one side in confusion. He wasn't... going after her? Attacking her? She watched carefully as he sat down, then carefully sat down herself. If he wasn't attacking, what did he want then?
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:20 pm

Ashton sighs, looking at the fae with a harsh glare, So tell me, just what is a creature like you doing in a place like this? And why do you look like that? he spits out the last word.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:22 pm

Raelynn rolled her eyes, her sarcastic attitude taking over. "What do you care?" she spat out. "And what do you mean creature? I'm the same as you!" she barked.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:26 pm

Ashton shrugs his massive shoulders, Only curious. And because I'm a creature as well. An insignificant being. But I don't know about you, but in the state you are, he shakes his head, you won't be much help to anyone. Thus I say once more, insignificant.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:30 pm

Raelynn growled. "You are not allowed to tell me i am insignificant because you do not know me. And, with that attitude, you never will," she snarled out. She rose from her sitting position and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:33 pm

Ashton lets out a sigh, I am insignificant. But that's who I am. he looks up at the fae, But you can change how you are at this moment and heal those wounds on your body, even if you still have many on the inside. he says. Ashton stands.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

Raelynn shook her head. "My wounds cannot be healed at this time, there is not anything near for hunt. I will deal with it once i am out of this danged forest. Thank you for your concern, but if you don't have anything else to say, I will be on my way," she told him, not turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:06 pm

Ashton sighed, knowing he would regret what he was going to do, I can't just let a beautiful fae like you wonder off on your own. Come on, I know the way out, he says, walking ahead of her a few steps.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:12 pm

Raelynn growled for a moment, then stopped. He had called her beautiful? Her heart seemed the skip a beat, but she quickly shook her head and returned to growling. "Whoever said i needed your help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:14 pm

Have you looked at yourself? I wouldn't feel right if I just let you go off on your own, Ashton says, looking over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:16 pm

Raelynn shrank back for a moment. "LOOKED at myself? What's THAT supposed to mean?" she asked, glaring.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:19 pm

I didn't mean anything offensive. I ment that your hurt, and you should help yourself get better. Ashton says.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:33 pm

"Exactly. I can help myself. So... why do you care to help 'insignificant' me?" she asked, spitting out the word he had used earlier.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:36 pm

Because I don't want you to become what I have, he growls harshly, turning his head back in front of him.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:37 pm

Raelynn tilted her head. "And what have you become exactly?"
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:39 pm

Ashton slumps his shoulders, I have become useless. No one needs me anymore. But what I fear the most is that it doesn't bother me, he says, not realizing it.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:45 pm

Raelynn walked to his side, trying not to cringe as she rubbed her shoulder against his. "Hey. You aren't useless. If you were, you wouldn't be alive."
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:50 pm

Ashton sighs, But that's why I want to help you. I don't want the same things that happened to me happen to you. he looks at her from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:52 pm

Raelynn shook her head. "You can't stop what has already happened," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved]   Raelynn, on the edge of life and death [Reserved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next