A lone wolf among lone wolves

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

A lone wolf among lone wolves Empty
PostSubject: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:06 am

Spirit hung out close to the trees, her blue-green eyes sweeping the area in a silent arc, her silent form wasting no time with thoughts of danger, she had not eaten in two moons, her stomach felt as though it were going to cave in and she still did not have the decency to hunt something big enough to make her full. It was the silent brush of a leave that had her arch her head slightly, observing carefully before moving forward in an easy banter for her long legs.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:37 pm

OOC: May I join with my wolf Ryila when she gets accepted?
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:07 pm

Sure. :D
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 4:36 am

Rylia slowly laid concealed among the brush, the only movement the tip of her tail twitching eagerly as she spotted a hare. Her mouth watered at the idea of sinking her teeth into fresh meat. She wasn't being very quite as her tail made slight noises but the rabbit was oblivious to the wolf waiting and getting ready to pounce. But the rabbit a few seconds later dashed off in a rapid speed of quick hops and disappeared from her line of sight. But what entered her sight was a wolf. Rylia slowly sunk lower into the brush hoping her lighter colored coat would help her blend in and remain unseen. She slowly slowed her breathing and became as still as the swishing braches of a nearby bush in the slight breeze.

OOC: Sorry its long
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:27 am

Spirit had slowed to a light walk, her light eyes sweeping around her constantly, though jerking to the left when a hare ran franticaly past her, her ears twitching with desire but she knew she had no chance of catching the fast animal. She missed her brother Ghost, who had become separated when a pack of humans came after her, he had distracted them from her for her to get away. They were like opposite twins, for, where she was black, he was white, and vise-versa with the white streak along her head, it was black for her brother.

Ghost slunk down the rocky slope, his white paws blending with the snow around him, the only part of him that stood out was the black streak of fur from the back of his head to his forehead. He whined pitifully, wishing he was still with his sister. But as he moved, he flicked his ears and slowly sniffed the air, the powerful cold wind assaulting his nose.

(Don't be sorry, I'm a reader. I'm sorry about how long this is though.)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 11:14 am

OOC: Do you have a google+? You seem like you rp before, your pretty good.

Rylia watched as when that hare had scampered off go past the wolf and the wolf jerked to the left when it went by. She slightly huffed, because that was suppose to be dinner and the stranger had scared it off. She slowly shifted to get a more comfortable spot and bunched her muscles. If the wolf came any closer she was going to pounce on it. The wolf as she watched it was 1. In need of a good meal it seemed, 2. In the wrong environment. The wolf was hungry she could tell but what made her think of not going after the rabbit was she was probably weak with hunger, and probably couldn't run fast enough too catch it. Maybe but its not like she knew the wolf, so how could she know. As the thoughts ran through her head she wondered what it would look like, a almost completely black wolf trying to hunt in the white tundra of Frozen creek area. She let out a chuckle then quickly darted her eyes back, into her line of sight, for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:41 pm

The soft chuckle pulled on the males attention, Ghost swerving to see another wolf, and beyond that wolf, his sister. Joy launched itself up his spine, into his paws, and over his large body. Joy was replaced with fear and worry, his sister was thin, had it really been that long since their separation? He itched to run to her, to wrap himself around his younger sibling and never let her get hurt, hungry, or lost, again. But he stayed still, with effort, and eyed the other wolf, his white coat making him near impossible to see, only his dark blue eyes scanning the new wolf were easy to see.

Spirit growled, her ears flicking back and forth, hunger gnawed on her very soul, the deep rumble from the pit of her stomach took it's time in quieting down. Her bluish-green eyes flashed around her, dark coat glittering with the small flakes of snow that decided to cling to her. The hunger made her unaware of the new wolf behind her, and of the presence of her big brother.

(I write books, and I love to rp, but I do not have a google+ either way, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

OOC: I kind of feel jealous Your a really good role-player. Could you maybe teach me to be a better role-player, If you have time? And what books have you written?

Rylia slowly lowered her head and when the stranger wolf growled, rylia acted on her instinct, she lunged out of the bush, soft powdery snow flying off her coat. Her legs stretched out behind her as she arched through the air toward the, what she knew was a, female wolf by its build. Her eyes blazed a copper color as she went to land on top of the wolf. But as she did something caught the corner of her eye, a white wolf almost close to the color of her coat. She barley saw it but she glanced at the outline of it.

OCC: When im lunging and about to land on spirits back, there a possibility that'll whatever you do or the other wolf does may prevent me. I tried too make it seem that way with out posting if I landed on it or not, to give you a chance to do something. I didn't want to make it seem like power play.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:08 pm

(It's okay, I'm use to all kinds of rp. And, I can teach you what ever you want, when ever. Oh, and, The book I'm working on now is Shadow Falls. I'm not a real Author, I'm only 15 c: )

Ghost narrowed his eyes, making a split second decision and lunging forward, his sisters safety locking into his eyes, he tackled the other wolf, white against white, he rolled with his momentum and swirled around to face her on his left hind paw, his breathing coming in short huffs while he perked his ears forward and snarled, knowing his sister was just as good at fighting as he was. But would she be able to fight, with the lack in food..a soft tremor shook his large form, dark blue eyes glaring, "Who are you? And what do you want with my Sister?"

Spirit stopped cold, her black fur ruffled in the wind before she turned, a snarl vibrating in her ears before she crouched low and curled her lips to gleaming white teeth, waiting for the attacker to answer her brother. It took effort not to tackle him and howl with glee, but she managed to at least not wag her tail. Spirit's slender form almost resembled a shadow, her bluish-green eyes flashing maliciously while her body shook with a continuous growl.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:08 am

OOC: The book your working on, will people be able to read it when its done, like on sites. And im 15 too! Very Happy And when would you be able too or like to teach me?

Rylia felt a heavy mass slam into her side nicking her off her course to the other wolf she had lunged for. When the pressure lifted she scrambled to her feet facing this new wolf and noticed, it was the one she slightly glimpsed. The male she noticed when it spoke asked her who she was and what I wanted with his sister. And that part second part clicked too why he attacked her. He was protecting his sister. She smiled the showing her teeth and made a slight huffing as she did. She looked at the new strangers so called sister. She was like a cloak pool shadow and a sore thumb sticking out among the most of the powdery white all around. The little fae was letting out a continuous growl that seemed to be making her frame slightly vibrate. She turned back to the brute who had tackled her and spoke " Well let me think, ah now I know" She said glaring "I am a lone female that was out on my daily hunt. But no you probably want to know who I am, right? Right, so the answer to the question is this, my name is Rylia. Its so nice to meet you too, under the circumstances." She said slightly swishing her tail and knocking some snow off of her coat that was on it from the tussle. "To answer you second question, what do I want with your sister, nothing that she don't have, other than she needs to respect others hunting. She scared off my nice hare I was getting ready to pounce on. And when she growled, well im sorry about that part, my instincts slightly over won me when I heard the growl in my ears. Past experience. So that im sorry for that" She said looing back to the fae. "I have a question, who are you two, and what are you.." She said motioning to the female " Doing in a place like this with your coat color?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 12:15 pm

Spirit did not move, her muscles tense, she cast her gaze off to Ghost before returning it to Rylia, letting her question ring silently in her ears before she decided to return to her normal state of being hostile, meaning, un-trusting and not answering to anyone. She sat, her whole posture screaming hostile, she turned her head away from Rylia and snorted. Remembering her father always telling her not to trust a stranger. She had met a stranger when she was young..she tried to say hi and be nice, but her father nearly waked her senseless and yelled not to trust others. She was listening, she hoped with her heart, that he was watching, and that he was proud.

Ghost looked at Spirit, reading the emotions on her face, he knew, he was the only one who could read her emotions, for, she could look about ready to kill but all the while it truly ment that she was up to something else, always. Intimidating, and smart. His little sister. He smiled slightly before turning to Rylia, "We are here together, she may not be in her element, but we are just passing through. What say you? What is your purpose here?" he sat calmly, his muscles rolling smoothly together under his white coat, the black streak from his forehead to the back of his neck just barely visible.

(Anytime I am on I'd be happy to help, and sure, I would enjoy posting my book online.)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:12 pm

Rylia tired after all the tussle and such sat down on her rump tired. She looked to the brute listening as he talked and stated another question. She noticed that the fae was emitting a hostile form, it almost emitted off her as a smell they way she sat un-moving and talkative. She turned back to the brute to answer his question. "My purpose? Well I've been staying here a while and I've been thinking about things. I kind of know the pack that lives here. And I was staying for a while to rest. But I was getting ready to be on my way to. I have another question for you, would you like to join my pack? You two do look like you need a place or at least a family if it goes. If you don't I understand, I acted very mean I usually don't, just haven't been around many other wolves. "

OOC: I didn't really like my character personality, it didn't really match her profile either so I don't know if you'll notice the shift, but im making her a lot nicer and let mean. Oh and would you like to join with your wolves into my new pack?
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:25 pm

Spirit jerked her head sightly, looking at Rylia and then her brother, emotions flashing across her face in curiosity and wonder, Was this new wolf offering them a place to live....? her tail lashed out before curling neatly over her back, her bluish green eyes taking in the wolf before looking at Ghost, an unsaid message lay deep in her eyes as she stared into her brothers dark blue eyes. She twitched slightly, turning her head sharply again, her ears perked forward as a silent rumbling growl began to shake her small frame.

Ghost read the emotions that rolled off his sister, he watched the message that lay thick in her eyes, he turned to Rylia, opening his muzzle to reply before stopping when his sister began to growl. He narrowed his dark blue eyes, standing up and surveying the area slowly, the fur along his back standing pin point up. He spoke, but did not move, only in a hushed whisper did he growl, "Rylia, are there any big animals out at this time in this territory? Spirit see's something, something bad." he flicked his ears in a simple yet warning way.

(I'd love to join your pack, and, I don't mind the shift, I'm open to anything that comes my way.)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:52 pm

Rylia looked at spirit and watched as she had emotions go flashing across her face. She then begin too growl. Rylia watched her as she was growling and turned to ghost as he asked her a question almost inaudible but with rylias hearing she heard it. Was there any big animals out at this time in the territory. Rylia shook her head "No, I've seen a bear or too wandering about when its close to a thaw. But that's been a few years ago. They don't come out often. Though there may be cougars maybe, but I don't think there are any here. A bear could be the only big one. " Rylia said softly but not as a whisper. But with the growls coming from spirit she quietly scanned the area around her ears twitching and her nose breathing in smells as her chest expanded and contracted trying to smell anything different.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:33 pm

The loud baying of hounds interupted Ghosts next reply, his ears shooting up as a snarl vibrated his thick frame, "Hunters!" he ran to Spirit, pressing his muzzle into her side and whining, "Run, sister, you are to thin and weak to fight hounds." his frantic gaze slid over to Rylia, if we are to be a pack, then we have to defend the weakest." fear lashed at his heart, pouring into his very soul and making his limbs tremble.

Spirit snapped into the air, "Just because I am thin, does not mean I am weak! That is like saying, just because you fall down, you will not be able to get back up! Ghost, we are perfect at fighting together, lets use it. Rylia, the hounds and hunters have separated us before, like my brother has said, defend the pack." Spirit turned, facing the way where the hounds sounded from, her tail fuzzed out as her fur stood on end, ready to fight, no matter the condition. Spirit lift her muzzle, and howled, answering the hounds war cry with one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:07 pm

Rylia nose was soon invaded by a smell, one she had smelled long ago. Dogs, the filthy mongrels. She listened to ghost and spirit slightly argue about her condition and should not fight. But the thing she caught onto was what ghost had said and spirit had said soon after. Defend the pack. She turned, fur standing on end making her seem almost twice her size. She let out a snarl and all kindness left her eyes to be replaced with a blazing copper color that shone like fire. She stood with her feet apart beside spirit but slightly more in front of her so she could protect her. She felt the blood coursing through her ears as the baying of the hounds came ever so closer. She kept her fangs bared and if some other wolf took a first glance they would probably mistaken her for a small grizzly at the size of her fur puffed out. She narrowed her eyes toward the baying and waited for them too appear. But she noticed how ghost legs slightly trebled not from weakness though, but from fear and not his own she guessed but for his companion. "Why don't you two go, I can hold them off, ghost you should get your sister too safety. I can follow soon after. " She said slightly glancing his way.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:27 pm

Spirit ignored Rylia, thought grateful for her concern, instead she turned and jumped ahead, a large brownish dog launching from the bushes in attempt at landing on Rylia, Spirit sunk her teeth into the dogs upper arm, puncturing the tendons and making his leg useless, the scream that came from it's throat was enough to torture anyone in their sleep. But she only turned, watching as the next even bigger dog came hurtling into the clearing. His giant paws having no chance of giving him a silent approach.

Ghost turned his head quickly, watching the first dog go down, it stood on three paws, even the dog knew that he had no hope of winning a fight against three strong wolves, when his leg was broken. At least...he thought the dog knew, but it only turned and slowly began limping towards Rylia, death and murderous rage burning in his brown eyes, this dog is suicidal.. Ghost thought, he knew Rylia could take the limping injured creature, and so he turned, and bolted towards the bigger dog.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:44 pm

Rylia knew that they weren't going to listen, she watched as the first of the dogs launched itself out of a bush and looked on as spirit broke it legs. She seen that ghost went to take on a bigger one. When she turned back too look at spirit a dog was right in her face. The one that was limping, it was the one spirit broke the leg on. She took a quick step back, the dog almost having a chance to snap its jaws around her throat. She circled to the right and quickly jumped toward the dog barreling into it and clamping her jaws onto its jugular. The dog squirmed under her jaws whimpering and she squeezed tighter. The dog soon stopped struggling and lay lip in her jaws. She open her mouth and the dog hit the ground with a solid thump. Blood dripped of her fangs and hit the ground with a pat pat sound as it slowly suck into the snow underfoot melting it with its warmth. She looked up at ghost and rylia, and went running ahead, blood covered her maw and made her look like a ferocious beast as she saw hunter up ahead with leases dangling by there hands. She came running toward them and a sound split the air with a resounding crack. A bullet whizzed by her left shoulder slightly scraping it. It made her even madder. The gun one only one chamber and as the hunter tried to reload he dropped the next bullet and soon the gun after as he took off. The other hunter soon followed his companion. Rylia still chased in hot pursuit but started to slow after a bit. She stopped all together the crashing of the hunters getting fainter with every step the father they got away. She stood there panting, and felt something slid down her arm. She glanced at her arm and seen a trail of blood. It wasn't the dogs though it was hers. The bullet had gone slightly deeper than she though. Her eyes slightly drooped and she slowly lifted her head to the air, letting out a howl she collapsed to the ground sleep taking her under.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 5:23 pm

Ghost slammed the bigger dog with his shoulder, the grunt of breath leaving his foe, the dog hit the ground and rolled, bouncing back to his paws and circling around Ghost, his attention locked in on the big white brute. Ghost sniffed the air, there were only two dogs, and this was the last one left, and so, he jumped, nipping the dog sharply on it's muzzle before bouncing back, taunting it to come for him, for the dog to jump to his death.

Spirit turned slightly, seeing the dog bunch his muscle, clear beneath it's dark coat, she struck forward, slinking her teeth into the side of his face, another scream before the dog tossed her off with a jerk of it's head, anger boiling in it's muddy eyes. Ghost launched forward then, taking the dog down smoothly as Spirit moved forward smoothly and began to dig into the dogs stomach, pulling its fur off even as it screamed and kicked, Ghost, all the while, had snapped it's neck and howled. Rylia, their thoughts came into union, find Rylia. They set off on her scent quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:56 pm

As rylia lay on the ground she went in and out of consciousness. She tried to lift her head and it fell back too the ground with a thud. Her eyes pooled about and she closed them. Snow started to gather on her coat it coming down from the sky in little flurries. They hit her wound and she quietly grunted in pain until she black out again darkness seeping in around the edges of her vision until it was completely black.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

Eyes flashing, Spirit turned and bolted past her brother quickly, her eyes scanning the area before the Rylia's scent got very strong in her nose, she stopped silently, turning and nosing around in the snow before seeing Rylia, immediately sitting down and howling. Ghost came in running, his Dark blue eyes taking in Rylia's limp form before nodding and turning slightly, "We need to clean the wound, and hope for the best." He looked around, taking in the surroundings to see if there was a place to get her out of the snow, he grunted, not seeing anything. He looked up as Spirit did, the snow was picking up, that was bad new. Ghost lay on his stomach and moved under Rylia, lifting her carefully onto his back and jerking his head slightly, "Come on, Spirit, we need to find a cave before the weather gets to bad." Spirit nodded and loped ahead of her brother and Rylia, sniffing the air and looking around, the snow clinging to her dark pelt silently while her paws lefts prints in the soft newly fallen snow.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:38 pm

Rylia awoke to a sharp pain as she was being jostled slightly. She let out whimpers and her muscles tightened to try to stop the pain. She was thrown over something and she soon found out it was ghost. He was carrying her on his back. She was too heavy for that even though she was female her build was not small. She tried to speak but it came out jumbled "Lt ma don" She tried saying but doubted he could even hear her. She tried moving her paws slightly shifting and nocking a little of the quickly fallen snow off.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:00 am

Ghost moved with ease, despite his extra companion, he fallowed Spirit as she moved forward on the almost fluffy looking ground and lead him to a cave, his ears flicking when he heard her slightly, he chuckled and shook his head, "Hold on, almost there." His dark blue eyes flitted over the cave, taking in the sharp details then the hard floor, the walls solid despite the rocky exterior. Spirit smiled, sitting inside the cave while flicking her tail and tilting her head to her brother, who smiled and nodded in return, they had each other once again, along with a new companion. Joy filled their hearts, though worry matted the joy, worry for Rylia, the wound in her shoulder looked painful and horrid. Though, maybe it looked worse than it felt?
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:35 am

Rylia grunted and said again "Let ma down" She said trying to squirm off but failing to move. Her whole left shoulder and leg felt numb. She didn't feel much of the pain anymore but that was probably due to the loss of blood in the shoulder. She kicked her feet a little stronger and the wound slightly started to bleed again, the scab that had slightly form cracking. She moaned slightly and dropped her head down. "Lay ma down plzz" She said almost tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:50 pm

Spirit flicked her ears now, casting her bluish green eyed gaze over to Rylia before looking at her brother and lifting an eyebrow, "You plan on putting her down, lover boy?" her eyes glinted playfully while Ghost's eyes went wide. He slowly set Rylia down, licking her wound carefully before looking at his sister and growling, his fur standing out every where, tail wagging, "Come on, Sis. Let's see how good at fighting you really are." Spirit grinned, launching herself at her brother, knowing his exact move, to rise to his back paws, taking her momentum in the impact and swirling around with it while tossing her into the air. It was almost as if each movement was a practiced dance routine, elegant, graceful, yet dangerous. The siblings swirled around each other in liquid movement, all the while, being sure Rylia was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next