A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A lone wolf among lone wolves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Rylia sighed and looked at each of the wolves. Shadow was sitting with his eyes closed and tail wrapped tightly around himself, spirit sat inside the cave and ghost sat waiting. She looked over to the stranger(Shadow) and spoke up "Why don't you come with me scout and help me scout out a few things, I might need your help." Rylia said starting to walk away and turning her head back "Ghost and spirit look after the cave and each other."
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:40 pm

Spirit lifted her head, watching Shadow curl his tail tightly around his paws and close his eyes, her dark coat ruffled in the wind, she trotted beside him and lifted her head to look at the sky, "Be careful. We just got away from hunters and their hounds." Spirit turned away then, seeing Ghost look at her with a slight interest sparking in his eyes, she lifted an eyebrow at him. He only smiled and tilted his head, brushing off the challenging stare, he turned and nodded at Rylia before turning and heading into the forest, tossing back over his shoulder as he went, "I'm going to hunt. Spirit, I trust that nothing will happen. Don't hurt yourself." His tail swished silently, but Spirit growled and shot back at him, "I'm not the one going to hunt. I'm sitting in a cave, why don't you try not to get lost, huh big brother?" she huffed and lay at the entrance of the cave as Ghost chuckled and sauntered away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:37 pm

Shadow opened his eyes and nodded. He stood up and started to walk after Rylia.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 3:40 pm

Spirit watched them go, having Ghost out hunting, she sighed and lay on her side silently, falling into a deep sleep. [i]Run...parents are gone, where is her brother!? panic, No, don't panic..Where is her brother!? Now panic..She slipped down the slope clumsily, stumbling over shrubs that almost seems to reach for her paws. Gun shots sounded in the air, dogs fighting somewhere behind her, where is her brother!? Spirit, looking back behind her, fear wild in her bluish green eyes, she went over a cliff, falling...falling...[/i] A yelp sounded, Ghost stood over her with worried eyes, "You okay? You where howling my name..and mom and dad.." Ghost sat, fear gripping his heart with cold fingers and refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:56 pm

Rylia started walking again, now knowing shadow was coming. She got farther and farther from the cave and not long her shoulder started to throb. She sat down near a tree to rest and waited for shadow, watching him seeing what he would do. "Im going to sit here and rest for a few" She said as she cringed as pain shot through her shoulder then subsided.

OOC: Im working on getting a territory, but its owned and im talking to wildwind about it. So we might pretend too be looking around, that's what rylia will be doing, scouting out some land for the pack, then I might have to battle for it.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:05 pm

Spirit cringed visibly from her brothers words, thought remembering her dream, she got up and pressed her forehead into his shoulder while murmuring softly, "Promise me you won't ever leave me...stay with me....don't abandon me like mom and dad did..." she fought the tears from her eyes. Ghost swallowed, hearing the words his sister spoke, he almost began to tremble, because, no matter what, he knew that, before their parents died, they had tried to leave Spirit, to abandon her. That's what they had done, he tried to stay with her, she was a pup! One that could hardly hunt for herself, she would die, if not by other wolves then by hunger. His parents picked him up by the scruff and started off, when she tried to fallow, their father....he snapped at her as if she were a threat. Spirit was now trembling as the memory flooded from Ghosts head to hers. Fear of loosing the last family she had left. Ghost sighed, shaking slightly, "I won't go. I promise you that.."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:16 pm

Shadow nodded and walked around a little.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:02 pm

Spirit nodded slowly before looking around, growling softly to herself as the wind brought in the scent of a storm, her tail swaying slowly, "Where is Rylia and Shadow? I thought they'd be back by now." Her bluish green eyes flitting around for a moment before she beckoned Ghost along with her tail, "Come on, lets go find them." She turned and loped away, Ghost hot on her tail. The siblings started with scouting circles, running in a small circle first and widening it each time around till they found the others scents. Bolting forward, Spirit set a fast stride and howled, Ghost right behind her and copying her call to Rylia and Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:18 pm

Rylia had been walking for a while now, she smiled, she had found the perfect place. She was running at a very gentle lope back towards the cave. Her shoulder slightly throb but it was okay. As she loped along she heard a howl calling out to her, it sounded like ghost and spirit. What were they doing? She sent out a howl to tell them she was a little ways off but fine and that she had good news. She couldn't stop smiling to herself, she felt so happy at the news she had found, but she also had bad. She shook her head and kept running to where she heard spirit and ghost howl.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

Shadow steadily walked a little behind Rylia, glancing around every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:49 am

Spirit turned her head just as Ghost swerved and began loping off to the left slightly. Not making a big change in their course as Rylia's howl called to them. Spirit fallowed closely behind her brother, had any other wolves seen them, they would only appear as burred imaged of white and black. Swerving in and out of each others paths as the stretched their legs and launched forward at admirable speed. Ghost lifting his head and smiling as Spirit continued at his side, her black/white streaked fur bristling as she maneuvered carefully around the forest in a quick run beside her overly giant brother.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:04 am

Rylia soon saw the blurred shapes and fur colors of ghost and spirt. She ran up too them panting "I g..got some good news." She panted trying to catch her breath "And some bad" She slowly sat down to rest for a few min.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:16 pm

The siblings sat down simotainiously, both watching Rylia for a moment before Spirit spoke up, "What's happened?" her greenish blue eyes flashing silently as she waited. Ghost nodded in agreement while watching both faes.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:37 pm

After rylias breathing slowed down she glanced up at spirit and ghost. "I found a place for the pack to live, but...." She paused looking down then back up. "I may have to fight for it. I might need to fight the alpha...but if its abandoned ill be able to claim it." She said starting to wag her tail. "Its the perfect place with lots of trees. It has plenty of food and areas to rest in the shade. I think I might of saw a few old dens or ones that may be in use, it was hard to tell." She stopped looking at everyone in turn to gauge there reaction.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:35 pm

Spirit smiled, her ears perking forward before she angled her body away slightly, "If you are to fight for the territory, then you must keep your strength up and heal properly." her tail swaying eagerly from side to side. Ghost nodded enthusiastically, his eyes sparking up brightly while looking to Spirit then Rylia, "My sister is right. But if we are lucky, then the area will be abandoned and we are home free." His tail wagging with a new-found energy.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:19 am

OOC: I think after 2 or 3 more days its mine :D

Rylia nodded, keeping her strength up and staying strong will be a must if she is too fight a alpha. Most are usually strong for the position they acquire. She looked at ghost, spirit, and shadow. How about we go get a larger animal too eat. I think there may be a few deer that stayed around." She said getting up and swishing her tail back in forth before stretching.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:15 am

Hearing Rylia speak, Spirit lowered her ears and stepped back behind Ghost, letting her brother answer. Ghost nodded silently towards Spirit before he turned, sweeping his eyes forward at Rylia, "Spirit does not..excel in hunting." He turned his head slightly before shrugging, "I will help the hunt. What about shadow?" He grunted, turning to the other male silently.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:59 am

Rylia looked at spirit and lowered her head in slight understanding and turned back to ghost saying okay. She turned to look at shadow next waiting for a answer.

OOC:very very short, im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:58 pm

Spirit hung her head, her ears lowering as ghost turned to face her, his eyes full of pity for his sister. Spirit felt anger swirl deeply in her chest and so she waved off his pity and stalked away silently with her head up, ears erect. Ghost lowered his head for a moment, knowing he hurt his sisters pride. He put it aside, knowing it would bug him till he made it up to her, and decided to go through with the hunt before letting his guilt drive him over a cliff. He turned and faced Shadow patiently.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:50 am

OOC: Im going to continue without shadow since he hasn't posted for a while, its going to slow the rp down to much. When he comes back he can join up.

Rylia looked at ghost and then at spirit walking off. She guessed that tid bit about hunting should of been kept a secret in a way. Rylia got up and thought of some urgent business to take care of. She called to spirit and ghost and said if you wish you can come with me I have to go check something out. She said turning on her tail and getting ready to run.

ooc: Im making a new topic at dense forest, this one will end here and continue in the new one, if silver wolf don't care that I end it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:35 pm

(sorry, I just have been very busy with school and I sorta forgot about this place...)

Shadow nodded. "I could hunt." He said to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:37 am

OOC: That's okay, I was just going to continue it and let you rejoin when you posted whenever, I didn't want the rp slowing down too much.

Rylia nodded at shadow and went and took off, she ran for a good while thinking of what was going to come when she arrived. After a hour of running at a steady run she arrived panting. She looked around and since no alpha was present claimed the land. She turned on heals and went flying back to the pack hopefully to find them close by.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:46 pm

Shadow sniffed the air, trying to find any prey scents.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

OOC: Im going to wait for silver wolf to say okay, so I wont start a new topic yet in dense forest.

Rylia went flying by trees and almost but not went flying towards shadow, coming to a skidding halt. Panting she smile a toothy smile "I found a territory, no one had been there a while so I stake claim, its mine now, well let me correct that, its ours now, the packs. " She said smiling more almost not be able to contain the joy as it showed in her fervently wagging tail.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 4:25 pm

(Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't replied. I forgot about this place after things escalated at my house.. I'm so sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lone wolf among lone wolves   A lone wolf among lone wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lone wolf among lone wolves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3