Desperate for comfort

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Desperate for comfort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

Desperate for comfort Empty
PostSubject: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:01 pm

Snowstar stepped into the plain. Beautiful flowers were glowing in the moon light. This was the place. She walked around a bit, smelling the sweet scent of the night flowers. She needed comfort, companionship, new memories. New ones to cloud out the old ones. She was tired of wandering far and wide for what? Nothing.
Snowstar howled into the night. Her beautiful voice twirled around in the air. It echoed a bit. Snowstar decided to stay here for a bit. She thought to herself, I don't even need a mate, if only a friend. She was feeling quite lonely after all these months
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:18 pm

Snowstar walked around a bit. Maybe she should just leave.  Her putrid weak feelings started swimming in her mind. Her eyes started to water when she remembered her brother's death like it was yesterday.  Crying or Very sad  No, there would be no more males in her life! She turned to go. She hid her sorrow underneath a layer of anger.  Mad The sorrow was building up behind her little tough barrier, though. She couldn't stop it from coming. She dropped to the ground and started to sob. Oily tears ran down her face, her body racked with puffs for air, she sniffled. But more tears streamed down her face. And this time she couldn't keep the anger in to shield it.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:35 pm

OOC: Please don't double post, Goldenashes.

The black brute slunk across the plains. He was careful to trek across it only at night, as he didn't want to end up meeting a wolf who was desperate for a mate. His annoyed sneer was plastered into his muzzle. The brute's right bloody colored eye spotted another wolf from the corner of his eyes. He froze, hoping the overhanging brambles he had stalked through hid his silver markings. Blade narrowed his eyes, his turquoise one glinting in the moonlight that filtered through the brush. 'What's this? Another pet to play with?' He somehow adjusted his face to a casual grin, but he was inwardly reluctant because of the circumstances. He straightened up and swished his tail on the flattened grass he had padded through. Striding forward silently through the grass, Blade approached. His ears twitched and a faint jingle came from his earrings. He hoped it would alert the wolf of his presence, the silver muzzled wolf wasn't as experienced with greetings yet, but he heard the faint shivering breaths of tears. He paused in midstride and cocked his head. 'What now?' He thought curiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:08 am

Snowstar heard someone coming. She perked her tear stained face up. She stood up. "Who's there?" she asked in a shakey voice.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:27 am

The black brute narrowed his eyes, but his grin remained on his muzzle. His tail swished on the grass as she uttered cracking words. "I could be your worst nightmare, or your comfort." He said in a smooth voice. Blade padded forward out of the shadows. He trained his dual colored eyes on the silver colored fae. His ears flicked at the shaking breaths, so his earrings jingled again. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:34 am

Snowstar felt so embarrassed that someone had actually heard her temper tantrum. She glared at the male wolf. "And who are you, my name is none of your regard." Snowstar said, her cracked voice disappeared. "I'll give you a nightmare, what do you want me to call you?, Nightmare moon or something?" Snowstar said. She sat down ready to get comfortable. As always she hid her sad feelings underneath anger and insults. She didn't want to show nightmare over here that she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:45 am

Blade gave a wry laugh. His eyes shimmered with moonlight. "Nightmare is it? How thoughtful of you. No one's ever named me other than my mother." The black brute pricked his ears as a breeze swept across the plain. "But you should realize that it is polite to introduce yourself before asking for someone else's name." The beast sat down on the grass, flattening it under his rump. 'She hit the wolf on the nose. I'm a nightmare of some kind...' His thoughts trailed off as he blinked at the silver-white fae.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:50 am

Snowstar hated this. What was this wolf trying to do? "Well nightmare moon, i don't have that kind of courtesy. But if your royal hiney insists my name is... Shadow, shadow wolf." She lied. She had no obligation to tell nightmare her name until she knew his bad dream head well enough.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:09 am

The black brute smiled as she finally replied with a name. 'She hesitated. You know she's lying.' But the wolf gave no sign that he realized the fae's deceit. He wrapped his silver tipped tail around his paws and paused to ponder her name. Then he cocked his broad head to stare back at the silver tinged eyes. "Why give a name like that to a female? And more importantly, one that is white, and not a darker shade like," Blade gestured at himself with a paw. "One such as me." He said with another kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:05 pm

Snowstar shrugged. "Ask my mother." She said cooley. She knew he knew she had lied. But that was kind if her name? She had always been called shadow wolf. "You never told me your name. Maybe we'd trust each other better if we knew each other better." Snowstar said nicely, flashing her pure white teeth in a smile. She lay down
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:16 pm

Blade chuckled lightheartedly at the silver-white wolf, who named herself Shadow Wolf. The black wolf smirked at her question. "Trust? Is there such a thing between strangers who have just met?" He asked casually. His silver tipped tail swished the ground in front of him flattening the grass more to see the fae more clearly. She had a star that stood put from the pale silver fur. 'Now, isn't that curious?'
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:51 pm

"I don't know. But i could handle it, what about you?"She asked. She really could handle it. It's not like she was that cold hearted. Anyway the wolf didn't look like a gossiper. He seemed more secretive like, like her. "i could get used to it." she said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:12 pm

The wolf felt like narrowing his eyes, but kept his expression upbeat outwardly. "Loners rarely have loyalties, ties, or easily earned trust." He raised an eyebrow in playful suspicion. "I could lose much trusting you, and you, me." Although his face appeared bright, his words thrummed deeply with an unsaid threat. 'Betray me, and you'll suffer the consequences, but then again, you seem like a spunky fae. You would probably track me down for doing the same to you.' The tip of his tail twitched with anticipation of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

"I'm sure we all have dark sides, you and me both. I don't want another enemy, trust me i already have enough. We got on at the wrong start. Sorry i called you Nightmare moon, unless you actually like it." Snowstar said. She felt too tired to keep arguing. She stretched then sat down. "I'll tell you my past, you don't even have to tell me yours, just tell me your name. I'll even tell you my real name. I know you knew i lied." Snowstar said. If he was going to be her acquaintance, then she didn't want to make him hate her even more than he probably did.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:52 pm

Blade tipped his head and feigned innocence when she assumed he had cracked the code of her fake name, but when she finally gave in, he replied with another of his laughs. Whipping his tail in the air, the black wolf stood up. The pinprick of blood flowing through his limbs made him flex his paws. "Go on. Speak as you'd like. I'll tell you my given name." He paused for a beat, but quickly continued. "It is Blade. Not Nightmare as you assumed, but my parents may have chosen that name for me." He dipped his head as if greeting her again and offered another small smile. 'Seeing as my parents were killers, it wouldn't be far from the truth.' He added silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:01 pm

Snowstar laughed in return. "That name seems to fit you, Blade." she said. "you best get comfortable." she joked.
"My real name is Snowstar. I was born in the forest of mist. My brother was the one named Shadow. We were really close. One day, we were out hunting, then a buck charged out from the fog. He ki-... he killed Sha-, Shadow." her voice craked. Oh no, I'm so pathetic! Snowstar thought. Was she actually feeling a silent tear running down her cheek? Great. She thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:26 pm

Blade could hear her quaking breath at the beginning. His acute hearing made his ears twitched at just about every sound. He heaved a sigh inwardly and started at the fae with eyes that never left hers. He watched in silence as an oily droplet slid down her furry cheek. He stifled a click of his tongue. He was starting to get annoyed with this emotional business. 'Is she looking for pity or something? She never had to tell me in the first place.' The black brute sat down again and lightly tapped his tail on the ground beside him in impatience, but he was careful to guard his expression with a worried, serious one.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:28 pm

Snowstar glared at the wolf. Did he think she wanted pity? Because if he did, then he was so wrong. He is such an idiot! she thought. Oh she felt like strangling him! She wanted to get it out of her system. True she didn't want to tell him. But she did anyway. Why? She asked herself. She growled. She got up. "Nice haircut. It really hides your eye." she said sarcastically. Then she sauntered into the shadows. She hoped she would never see him again.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:36 pm

Blade felt his eyes narrowed. 'Am I getting that bad hiding my thoughts now? I have been getting a little rusty...' With a frown he stood up and flicked his tail. Snowstar let the comment on his fur hang in the air as she stalked off. He covered his red eye on purpose. In his perspective, seeing two completely different spectrums in one's eyes was unusual. Not that Blade wasn't already unusual. He flicked his ears in irritation, and his earrings jangled in the silence that stretched across the plain. He would have died of boredom had it not been for that impulsive fae he had just met, but he didn't want any more drama. Too much drama would attract attention, and Blade didn't want attention. He thought that the conversation and then her suddenly stalking off in anger would be enough action for one day, but the brute knew the boredom would continue on. He shuffled his paws and finally stalked forward after the silvery white fae. 'I wouldn't hurt. Well, maybe Steel might find me but...' His eyes crinkled in thought until he noticed her had caught up too her. He cocked his head. "What was with all that hatred back there?" He asked in an innocent tone.

(Golden...You realized the dark red was his thoughts...And wolves can't read thoughts...Right?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:55 pm

(yes i know.)
"All hate? You must not know me enough." she said eyeing him. Why did he follow her? "I saw you. I saw you looking at my eyes." she said. Snowstar cocked her head. She gave him a look that said, why-would-you-look-at-my-eyes-during-a-conversation? She smirked. "Don't take it hard. I was looking at your red eye. Your thoughts seem to echo off of that eye, did you notice that?" she said. "We all think Blade, there is nothing wrong with it. You think, I think and sometimes our thoughts aren't nice. But we keep it in. We begin to hate and broil. That's what loner's do. It all starts with a simple thought." she quoted. Her dad had told her that a long time ago. She began to feel sorry for this wolf, had he ever loved before? Had he ever experienced trust? Or was he stabbed in the back as a pup? "The whole world is filled with hate Blade. Hate and war. I want to overcome it. To test it. How about you? Will you sit in the shadows of hate?" she asked. She started to walk again, letting her words sink in.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:08 am

(Ah sorry then)

Blade raised an eyebrow. 'Is she going to give me a lecture now?' Her next observation made him pause in his gait, but he quickly covered up his mistake by speeding up and walking backwards in front of the pale silver fae. He didn't hide the mischievous smirk plastered to his face. "Quoting other wolves now?" His gaze hardened, but his face remained cheerful. "I do not sit and dwell on such trivial matters. With so many different ideas, it is impossible to avoid conflict." He whipped his sleek black figure around and returned to trotting at Snowstar's side. He had quoted his father, but twisted the words to his liking instead. His deep inescapable voice echoed in his head. 'Conflict is what keeps us alive. It fuels our passion and gives us meaning in life. No wolf will ever be on completely peaceful terms with everyone. That's why we're here.' The thrumming voice resounded in his head for years now. He had never been able to escape it, so he just tried to cope with it.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 4:43 pm

"you make a great point Blade. Yes i am quoting other more... peaceful wolves." Snowstar said brightly. Great he's walking by my side now. she thought. "I know it is impossible. That's why we do it. Conflict spices things up. It motivates people. Like the hero in stories, or the villian." she said raising an eyebrow. "But that's not what i meant when i said overcoming. I meant that for myself. I want to overcome it inside of me." she said with emphasis on the i. "Yes we do have a lot of ideas. But we seem too focused on the negatives. I'm not saying you have to be Mr. Positive, i was just pointing it out." she said. She sped up in her pace and wagged her tail, but only once. Then she dropped back to her normal gait. "And i meant it when i said 'nice hair cut.' " she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:11 am

Blade snorted playfully when she said that he didn't have to be Mr. Positive. Inwardly his malice for the subject of peace bristled under his fur, but he kept his gaze forward and didn't look at Snowstar. "Alright, I'll try to see things your way, and thanks for the complement." He said with a side-ways wink tot he pale silver wolf. He kept with her pace. Their paws thrumming across the plain in unison
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:34 pm

"Your welcome. I have an idea that you would like to talk about something else?" she asked. She looked properly at Blade for the first time. She had blushed when he winked at her. She hoped he didn't notice. Was she starting to like him? Oh please no! she thought while quickly looking away. She began to notice how tired she was, but kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:57 am

The black wolf shrugged and wiped a tongue over his muzzle. "Depends on how well you can read me." He said with a side-ways smirk. Blade had caught the rosy colored cheeks when she blushed, and it took a lot out of him to keep from having a field day with it. He flicked his tail in silent laughter and trotted forward at a slower pace now. The brute was sure Snowstar would be tired, since her face seemed creased with sleepy wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate for comfort
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next