Desperate for comfort - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Desperate for comfort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:15 am

Snowstar stopped in her pace and stretched while yawning. She had been awake all night and was ready to sleep. I have no idea what your talking about she thought. But she kept walking. She pretended to fein interast, but really, it was hard to stay focused when she was tired. "No? okay, we could just keep talking about war and peace." she said light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:43 pm

The black wolf shrugged again. "If you prefer." The silver white fae had yawned and her attention seemed to slow down. He waved a paw in front of her clear blue eyes. "Earth to Snowstar?" Thw silver striped brute stepped in her path and forced his ears forward. His earrings jangled in the broken silence. "Go to sleep. You'll need it." He clicked his tongue in irritation. "Go on. I'm not going to take advantage of you. I'm not that desperate." Blade said again with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 6:57 pm

Snowstar laughed when he said earth to Snowstar. "I'm not desperate either." she snorted.  She walked off, looking for a decent place to sleep. She came to an old fox den. She settled down and closed her eyes. She wouldn't sleep in the open plain.

Irina found a den. She slid inside, just to see a wolf falling asleep. "Who are you." she asked.

Snowstar jumped hastily. There was a white wolf coming into her den. "My name. Um,-" Snowstar started, but was interupted. "Seriously, you don't have a name?" Irina asked. Snowstar snorted. "Of course I have a name. It's Snowstar. Now who might you be?" Snowstar asked in the same tone of voice Irina was using. "Irina." she said as if it were obvious. Snowstar laughed. "You and I are very much alike." Snowstar said. Irina cocked her head. "In what way? By the way, can i stay here with you for the night?" Irina asked. "Well, we act the same. And by the way, yes, yes you can." Snowstar replied.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:17 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Blade heard some conversing voices down the fox den he had watched Snowstar disappear into. His back was turned when Irina had arrived, so he thought Snowstar talking to herself. The black wolf raised a dubious eyebrow and sat down to stare into the bleak and dark hole. The fox scent had gone stale for several days, so he decided it would be a fairly safe place to sleep in. The brute curled his silver tipped tail around his paws and tapped the ground in boredom. He took a deep breath. Recently he had begun sleeping in the day and walking around at night. He had less contact, which he was glad for, but now he was restless at night. Blade's red eye glittered in the moonlight. The wind swept across the plain, lifting the tuft of fur that covered it. He exhaled shakily as a chill ran down his spine at the small tingle of cold. His black fur waved in the wind as it continued to blow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 5:25 pm

OOC: It's ok.

"Ok, I'm gonna go hunt. this is my favorite time of day and I want to spend my time killing something." Irina scoffed. "Ok? Bring me some back." Snowstar suggested. "Course." Irina said. She crawled out from the den. She saw a black wolf watching the den and jumped. Jesus! she thought. That wolf was really on the ca-reepy side. She shrugged. And kept walking, hopefully, the male wouldn't follow her. Males are EVIL!
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:31 pm

Blade blinked with surprise as a white wolf exited the hole. His eyes quickly narrowed in suspicion, and another grunt, he switched his mask with his smirking self. The black brute flicked a torn ear towards her. His earrning jangled from force. "What's a beautiful white fae doing out here? You shouldn't have to be out here looking for a mate." His turquoise glittered with amusement, but his dark red one seemed to narrow on it's own in suspicion. The fae had a silver back and blue eyes. '...She's like a polar opposite. She's even got a tuft of fur over one of her eyes...' The male studied her leg wound from the side of his vision, bu kept his eyes trained on the fae. 'Wonder what happened to cause that thing...'
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:56 pm

Irina stopped short. She laughed bitterly. "Oh, yeah, very flattering." she said sarcastically. Her eyes glistened in the golden light, the sun was rising. "No, I don't need anyone in my life. Back off." She growled. Her words were carried on the wind. I've had enough love in my life. She spotted a rabbit near by and pounced onto it. She ripped it apart. She gobbled it up.

Snowstar came outside and joined Irina in her hunting.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:33 pm

Blade chuckled wryly at her words. "It's faes like you that fall the hardest in love." He said loud enough for the white wolf to hear. The brute watched as she began to hunt on the plain. Snowstar quickly joined them, so he decided to refuel as well. The black wolf sped away not too far from the fox den and lowered his head to the grass. He took a deep breath with both his eyes closed to try and focus. Lifting his head he searched the growth for the squirrel he had just scented. The brown bushy tail made him freeze in place. Blade slowly lowered himself under the cover of the tall grass and began to stalk forward. He expertly avoided trodden stalks of grass and sticks and he slowly advanced on the rodent. The wolf kept his tail straight for balance, but it suddenly swished as he leapt forward. His paws slammed down onto the piece of prey, and his teeth snapped at the small neck. It heaved a weak squeal before slowly dying away. Blade took a deep breath and sighed as he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:49 pm

Irina growled at his words. I fell in love once. It was a mistake. I wasn't always like this, except for that one time. Irina mused in her head. Snowstar looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. Irina looked up from her meal. She smiled slyly. "Males get on my nerves." she said, eyes sparkling with rage. Snowstar nodded slightly. "Hey you! Your far off in your calculations!" Irina snarled loudly at him.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:34 pm

Blade lifted his head and smirked raising an eyebrow. "Let me guess! Trust issues from..." The black wolf tipped his head and thought for a second before speaking again. "A past romance?" While the male waited for the white wolf's expression to change, he dipped his head to begin eating again. He chuckled under his breath to keep the faes from hearing. He didn't need to give away anymore than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:37 pm

Irina snarled. "Ugh! You freakin'- JERK! This is why I HATE MALES! They are SOOOOOOOO STUPID!" she howled with rage. "You DO NOT make a female mad!!!!!" she growled. Snowstar also growled, sticking up for her new friend, but not as loud as Irina.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:54 pm

Blade buried the skeleton remains of his squirrel, looking as if he didn't hear the tipped off fae. Then he stood up and arched his back in a stretch. Flicking his silver tipped tail, the brute stared at the two light colored faes with hard eyes. "Their not all jerks..." He muttered darkly, low enough for them not to hear. Clicking his tongue in irritation he put on another mask. The black wolf stalked forward with a smile, covering up his last words. "I'm just observant and blunt." The wolf chuckled and blinked slowly at the smaller gray striped fae. "But keep up that attitude, and males will hate you too."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:04 pm

Irina smiled, half heartedly. "Why thank you dumb lunatic, I'm not hoping they will all the sudden love me." she paused for a brief second and said, "Yes, why yes, you are blunt, aren't you?" She smirked. She whipped her tail in the air and went back to eating. Snowstar laughed, but quietly. "Irina? You can stop now." she whispered. Irina frowned, "Why?" she asked. "I just think, feel, you should." Snowstar said. Irina shrugged. "Ok, but that doesn't mean I'm apolagizing." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:19 pm

Blade chuckled at the two bickering faes. "It's ok. She doesn't need to apologize. I was being just as rude." He said with a kind smile. 'But she really needs to be careful...Some of those wolves out there can be vicious. Gee...why should I even warn here? She probably is aware.' The black wolf kept from shaking his head to clear his thoughts, as he didn't want to look odd while shaking his head randomly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:34 pm

Snowstar shrugged. I can believe that. She thought. Irina laughed bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:44 pm

Blade smiled and glanced at Snowstar, then back at the gray striped wolf. "Who are you anyway?" He asked with a cocked head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:02 pm

Irina glanced about. "Who are you talking to?" she said sarcastically. She shook her head. "My name is Irina. By the way who the heck am I talking to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 6:47 pm

Blade chuckled and smiled back at the white fae. "It's a pleasure, Irina." He said dipping his head low. Lifting his head, black brute spoke again. "I'm known as Blade, and I think you know who Snowstar is, correct?" He said grinning towards the silver-white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:40 pm

Irina nodded. "Course." she snorted. Irina's ears twitched with agitation to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:27 pm

The black wolf replied with a smile, acknowledging her presence with another dip of his head. "So, we all know each other, good." He said, his earrings jangling in the wind. He paused and tipped his head at the two white faes. "Where are you two heading?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:35 pm

Snowstar paused real quick. The question had caught her off-guard. Thankfully, Irina stepped in just in time. "Well, I know exactly where I'm going. To rabbit lake." she said.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:33 pm

The black brute nodded. "The green prey filled lake Huh? I heard it was owned by a pack now." He said mumbling the last part more to himself more than to the two faes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:37 pm

Irina nodded. "Most certantly." she said. Snowstar sat down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 10:09 pm

The black wolf tipped his head and hummed thoughtfully. "So why take the chance of meeting them? They are a pack, and packs usually have more than two wolves in them. You wouldn't stand much of a chance out there." He said bluntly, but with a smile. He sat down, and curled his silver tipped tail on top of his paws to keep them warm. The cool night air had then tinged with cold.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:38 am

"I'm not stupid." Irina said. Snowstar nodded. Besides... it at least wouldn't hurt to see it. Right? she thought. Irina became infuriated.  "well...he obviously doesn't care for adventure." Irina whispered. Her statement made Snowstar laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate for comfort   Desperate for comfort - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate for comfort
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next