Misshapen Figures - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Misshapen Figures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 5:14 pm

Teresa cocked her head and smiled mysteriously. "Well...in that case, let's go before the creep finds us." she said. She yawned and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 6:28 pm

Following the scent of the unfamiliar male, he stalked along, his banner swaying lowly behind him. His auditories flattened back. There was already another unfriendly wolf hunting in the territory. Although it wasn't his, the food is hard to catch as it is, but adding more competition? Not something Ridge was going to allow. His lips peeled back in a large snarl, and he then realized the wolf from before had been traveling with him. What was her name? Did she even mention it? He shrugged it off. It really wasn't a big deal to him. He rarely ever liked anyone. He was solitary and creepy, although he could be a gentleman, believe it or not. The fae from before just didn't seem like the type you'd want to bump into, because she seemed rather sarcastic. He snapped out of his thoughts, swiping his tongue over his muzzle. Hoping the growl signaled his presence, the tall and slender brute watched carefully, his golden luminaries sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:38 pm

Julian felt eyes burn into his head. His pelt itched to get moving, the fae was just standing here, but a frigid irritation crawled into the edges of his dulled fear, which now flared again. He lowered his head and smashed his ears down onto his skull, but he had heard the growl already. "He's..." His maroon eyes widened into discs. He steeled his nerves and and turned his head to the side, where very faint footsteps crunched. A pitch black male stared at him with flared golden eyes. He was right there, and he hadn't heard. His head injury must be worse than he had ever thought. With a loud swallow, the brute lifted his head slowly, as if expecting the male to leapt out and attack him at any time. He flashed Teresa a look, warning her of the male's presence, even if she was already seen. It didn't really matter the male didn't seem to like the female much more then he did. She would be bloodied in minutes. He tentatively opened his muzzle, expecting a voice to come out, but it was just a heavy sigh. He closed his maw, looking down thoughtfully before performing the gesture again. "Can I help you?" He mumbled lowly, managing not to meet the other male's gaze. His long tail furled and unfurled in anxiety. 'What now?' His thoughts began to speed up and drown in chaos, but his voice was even, and he seemed calmer than with the female.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 8:45 pm

His intimidating golden glare still was held strongly as he watched the other male carefully. He glanced over at where the other wolf's eyes were edging, and he realized this wolf had, in fact, been traveling it the female from before. He turned his gaze back onto the smaller wolf. He hadn't met his eyes yet, and Ridge's ear twitched lightly as he murmured something. "Perhaps..." He responded in a calm yet odd tone as he studied the unfamiliar canine. His tail swept across the grass, the blades tickling his fur. His blood-covered claws dug into the ground in a challenging manner. "You know, the prey around the area is short as it is....." His voice trailed off. Hopefully the male would know where he was getting at. Shaking off his pelt, he waited wearily for a response.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 3:49 am

Julian felt the male's voice cut through him like fangs on flesh. He managed not to shudder as the icy feeling continued to crawl up his limb, and towards his chest. The black wolf had noticed Teresa already, and a guilty feeling washed over him like a flood. He felt his paws tense, but they were numb, so the action didn't exactly encourage him. His mouth felt dry, and his tail was sweeping the ground anxiously, but he mumbled another quiet reply. "Perhaps doesn't exactly cut it as a yes or a no, sir." His golden eyes were narrowed in a glare, and their attention was on him. 'Was that too hasty of me?' He thought self-consciously. He ran his pink tongue over his muzzle as the wolf spoke again. "You know, the prey around the area is short as it is....." Julian's eyes widened slightly as he stared at the ground in surprise. 'I wonder what else he has in mind.' He thought looking up at the male with his crimson orbs. The wolf raised an eyebrow, but hoped it went unnoticed. "That's...Well, it is rather humid. More than normal." He said, hesitating when the male's intense gaze met his. His mind had already come up with theories due to the wolf's anger, but he was surprised that more of it wasn't on the female. He dipped his head, his eyes darting to the side again. "But, I'm afraid to admit, that I find this humidity uncomfortable, so I'll be finding my way out of here soon." His gaze rested on Teresa for a few seconds, but they moved away again. "Thank you for the warning. I'll be sure to find more food elsewhere." As if in silent agreement, Julian took a step towards the female. The crackling of leaves sending a jolt of surprise through his legs.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 5:26 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

Teresa studied the little....what do you call it....battle of dominance, intimidation? She felt sorry for Julian. He was so weak looking. She had won battles before, she wasn't a fragile little flower. When she saw Julian looking at her, concerned, that's how she saw his view point of her. A fragile, weak, submissive little girl. Wasn't it? She glared at him, but diverted it to the other wolf. She would stick up for Julian, even if he had offended her. He didn't mean too. "Why you little...." she growled, but took in a breath. "You leave us alone creep. There's enough food in this shaggy forest as any, and if you don't think there is, then you might as well leave. I don't tolerate people like you." she snarled, hackles rising, tail raised high, ears shoved forward. She almost looked like a warrior ready to defend his pack. Her grey blue eyes sparkled with dignity and fierce down-right hate. She was already a big wolf for a female. She growled and it sounded like thunder.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 1:49 am

Julian froze in his tracks. The female was glaring at him, in what? Anger? He did not pity, and he had not disrespected her. What had been done to her? 'Did she realize how much of an irritation she's been, and now she's angry at me for not asking to leave me alone? Or does she simply want nothing to do with me? No that doesn't fit...' He felt his forehead wrinkle up in panicked thought. Then she began to growl. His maroon eyes narrowed. He lifted his lowered head slightly to stare at the silver fae. His back was still to the black male, and he made sure his muzzle was unseen. 'What do you think you're doing...?!' The beast's eyes glittered with irritation. 'I do not care how I'm treated, you...But you! Your so called pride is a burden on you.' The vengeful thought dissipated when the female turned eyes on him. He flexed his paws, his dull claws shifting in his toes and stretching into familiarity. "...Ms. Teresa, please think before you act." He mumbled vacantly. The male, he had a limp. He had noticed it staring at the ground for many a moment. Nothing seemed to be out of place, but pain had kept him from using the leg fully. Although, he bet the female knew. Despite that, she was still mocking him for being so weak, staying in the safety of the mist. He clamped his jaw shut to try from speaking out again. The bursts of anger kept reoccurring, over and over again, more and more. 'What's wrong with me...?' He thought growling inwardly. 'My...perspective is changing...' The realization did little to stir him. It felt like cracks began to web across his body to reveal whatever was inside. Memories...?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:59 pm

Teresa looked at Julian confused. "What? I was talking to him not you." she said a little taken aback. Teresa sighed and turned her back to the two males. Males....they were all the same. "I-I should go now." She said. 'You shouldn't have trusted him. Teresa, sometimes you can be so stupid. Tosha died for a reason. She trusted. You will obey her will. Now, get on with it. I don't want to see these faces again.' Said Teresa's dark side. She took a step away, then another, before breaking out into a run.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 5:35 pm

It seemed the other wolf was speaking to the female, but he spoke anyway. "I do not speak with pride." His sly smile crept along once again. " I speak with claws." He turned to the female. Teresa, was it? Yes. He thrust his muzzle beside her snout angrily, releasing a puff of his breath out of his nose. "It's almost fall. Can't you see that? When it gets colder, the humans will come out. And you know what happens then? We die. The prey will all go into hiding, and then what? Other wolves will starve out here, while some thrive. I don't intend on being those 'other wolves.'" As the female angrily spoke, his lips peeled back in a snarl. He turned towards the male, his ears prickling. "This is not your fight," he said calmly being looking back at the female. Ridge was larger, but only by a little. He locked his amber eyes with hers in a challenge. As she began backing up and racing away, his smile faded. "That's one less wolf..." He muttered, seemingly emotionless. His dark stare turned back onto the other male, his eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 2:02 am

Teresa had seemed surprised at his reaction. His voice had turned icy cold, and he chastised himself for it. 'Wrong move. That was too insensitive. It seemed like she was trying to defend me.' He thought with a slight huff. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose, clearing his mind, and then locking his eyes with Teresa. They seemed to be clouded with something like...Betrayal, and then she left. The slight warmth in his chest disappeared and the vanity that took up his mind, took his heart as well. Guilt made him look down at his paws. He was surprised to seem them digging into the moist ground, and he released a shaky breath he didn't realize he was holding. He swallowed loudly and glanced side-ways at the male as he growled at him. "Not my fight...Huh." He muttered indifferently. He flicked his tail and trotted after the light silver fae. 'Might as well apologize.' He thought vacantly.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 11:46 pm

The male let out another aggravated puff of annoyance, his dark tail lashing. That male seemed to be in a mind of his own, as though he never listened. Well, with a trait like that he'll get himself killed, Ridge thought to himself, his eyes narrowing as he began trotting after the female wolf. "Those wolves are too caught up in their past to realize they're in reality," he muttered tiredly. He shook his head and closed his eyes. "I'm not too busy, so I guess we'll see where this goes..." Sighing, his amber eyes flickered open at once and he scurried across the plain fields, his muzzle clamped down and his luminaries set straight ahead. He was silent, not making a sound as his paws made contact with the ground. Not even a stick could signal his presence. His ears flickered as he looked up from where he watched, a few yards away from the male. He continued following the smaller wolf. "How far could the blasted female have gotten?" He whispered, his forehead knitting together.

Last edited by Chaotic_Crimes on September 27th 2014, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:25 pm

Teresa slid down the down the ravine effortlessy. She then sighed and shook her head. This whole thing has ruined her from ever trusting anyone ever again. She darted her head and looked at the figure coming closer in the mist. She narrowed her eyes and looked away. why am I like this? Why am I so mean? I'm sorry. I tried to obey you l, I really did. she thought. A mean laughter resounded through her mind. you never tried. You always fell a victim to the easy way. evil Teresa snarled. Suddenly it was like her mind was transformed into a chess board. A black and white wolf facing each other. just leave me alone. the real Teresa barked. Another symphony of mean laughter richoted off the walls of her mind. You don't want me too though. Think about it Tess. Im the one who kept us alive. I'm the one who won all those fights. That was me. Not you. Me. You are nothing without. Me.you are nothing without me. the black wolf snarled. Teresa gasped. you are nothing without me. those words echoed. She sighed. your right. she sighed. The battle ended and Teresa snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 10:09 pm

OOC: You're alright, Chaotic. I took care of it.

The mist seemed to float listlessly and then sink to the ground, coating it in frigid drops of water. The cold made him tense and uneasy, but the monotonous gray reminded him of his lack of personality. 'At least...It did.' His black tipped ears drooped at the unsettling thought. Were those memories? The thought made him shudder. It surprised him so much. He wanted them back, but his conscience seemed to reject it. The conflicting emotions, twisted his stomach into knots. But those thoughts of blood and screams. What were they? He clenched his jaw, his racing heart distracting him from the wolf stalking him from the brush, and the scent of Teresa. Betrayal? No...He hadn't betrayed her, but the guilt was overpowering. It reminded him of...

Pain. His head buzzed with pain as he tried to recall. Nothing seemed to fit together. It was a jumbled heap, too hopelessly big to sort through and fix. He squeezed his  eyes shut and felt the ground slope beneath his paws. Rocks dug into his pads, but he slid down the slope easily. He heard a pained gasp, and he opened his maroon eyes. A black silhouette floated in the white haze around his eyes. 'I squeezed my eyes too tightly again...' The white dots were disorienting, but he padded forward as if nothing was wrong. The gray pelt sighed. Conflict, surprise, frustration, fear. It all came at him at once. He didn't want to try to figure her out either. He had enough problems of his own. With a clenched jaw, Julian stared at the fae. She didn't seem stable. She seemed to snap back into reality, but her mind was still elsewhere. 'Teresa...? What're you...?' He didn't get to finish, the female turned to look at him and he froze.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:14 pm

Teresa furrowed her brow when she saw Julian. Really, she was happy to see him, but she tried not to show. She caught the faint white dots in his eyes. 'What...is that?' she thought. She smiled softly, but frowned. "Sup'" she said, then looked away sharply. To long has she said that. 'sup? What is wrong with you?' her mean side growled in her head. She rolled her eyes. 'Not right now...I don't have time for another argument.' She thought. She then turned fully towards Julian.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 3:33 pm

OOC: Ah, no you can't see it. When you squeeze your eyes tightly together for a few seconds, then weird dots and shapes float in your eyes. Or is that only me? 0_0

The light gray fae turned to him with a nonchalant mask plastered onto her face, but a content feeling was coming off of her in waves. He lowered one ear and held the other erect. His maroon gaze shifted away from the female's dark gaze. He cleared his throat in response to her greeting. The conflicted feeling rose up again in Teresa, but she shoved it away, not particularly hard though, as if she'd submitted to it. She turned away too, but after debating for a few seconds turned back to face him. 'I suppose this would be the right time...' He swallowed loudly, summoning the bit of courage he still had. He opened his jaw as if practicing and then clamped it shut again. The confidence he had, turned into a small whisp. 'This is much more self-deprecating then expected...' He thought, clenching his jaw to keep from smirking wryly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 6:52 pm

Teresa sighed and sat down, shaking her head. Some people are very weird. she thought. She yawned and stretched. "So, you have any reason to come out here, all this way, to follow me?" she asked carelessly.He seemed confused, the evil Teresa liked confusion. She played with it, making things even more puzzling than they already were. Stating the obvious, then throwing it off track with a totally unrelated yet sensible topic. Making shadows even darker and scarier. Making mountains seem bigger, making trees seem as if to engulf every sound, every breath of air until it suffocated you. That's what she was doing to the real Teresa. Suffocating her in a thick forest of confusion, and she enjoyed it. She enjoyed the agony, the restlessness. The total torture, it was what she did best.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 11:42 pm

His mouth felt dry. Her dark eyes seemed shrouded by something. They glinted knowingly. Julian narrowed his eyes on habit at the foreign kind of fear that crept into his spine. The spirit that hovered over them seemed to stir something in him without his heed. He snorted inwardly and slid his tongue over his ivory fangs. 'This is a new one...' He thought staring deeply into Teresa's eyes. The flush of embarrassment from earlier was forgotten. He cleared his throat and turned away again. 'No particular reason.' He mumbled with a huff.  "I'm someone who keeps their word..." Then he closed his eyes as he shriveled into a small pup again. "...Wh..." He swallowed and set his jaw. "Did I do anything to...upset you, Miss?" He said with a furrowed brow. He blinked at the ground slowly, contemplating his words. 'That...wasn't...an...apology......' He thought with a frown plastered onto his muzzle. 'What am I even doing? I was thinking about avoiding other wolves before this...' He bit the inside of his cheek. 'I'm too nice...aren't I? She seemed so pitiful then...How idiotic can I get...?' He thought with an inward sigh, his maroon eyes closing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

Teresa was slipped through complicated feelings. First confusion, then compassion, then pity, and then something unknown, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. She sighed and looked down. "I see. In that case, no, you did not upset me." she said, smiling softly. She shrugged the feelings off as a sense of cold air engulfed her, chilling her. She shivered before shaking it away.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:47 pm

OOC: Keep in mind, he has a pretty strong nose, making up for his deaf ear, so that's why he could smell him. Does it seem kinda like power-playing???

Julian felt himself relax at her words. He sighed deeply and ran his tongue over his teeth again. He sniffed nonchalantly, and the musky scent of the male from before wafted over him. His maroon eyes widened slightly in surprise, but a furrowed brow replaced it. 'I wonder what that wolf's doing...' He snorted as the scent of blood came up his nostrils. He rubbed his nose with one of his thin forepaws, trying to mask the scent in his own. Pinning his furry ears to his head, he trotted forward to Teresa's side. "We should be...going, miss." He mumbled, his body hunched over, his eyes darting back and forth across the ground. He was wary, but fear still tinged his consciousness with panic. His tail flicking back and forth revealed his anxiety, but his face remained stoic and monotonous. With one last glance behind him at Teresa, the gray male padded forward, his big paws crunching the moist leaves on the forest floor. 'Hopefully, she doesn't burst with emotion all the time.' He thought vacantly. 'At least that male's off her mind...She doesn't seem so frustrated now.' He stole another glance at the light gray female behind him. 'And what was all of that before...?' He quickly turned to face forward again when the female noticed his gaze. 'It was like something's...manifesting in her.' He briefly shook his head. 'No...A two-faced personality is more of a disorder, rather than another spirit.' But the thought brought a shiver down his spine. What is Teresa tried to hurt him...?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:20 pm

Teresa bit her lip and looked around. This one might be useful to us. the evil Teresa snickered in thought. Teresa furrowed her brow and rolled her eyes. Shut up, I don't want to talk to you right now. She growled back. Laughter filled her mind. As you wish. her wicked side mimicked, then disappeared in the shadowy corners of her mind. Teresa looked back at Julian and sighed. "Then let's go." she said somberly.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 5:59 pm

Ridge came into the forest, spotting the femora. He crouched down, his amber eyes narrowing as he watched. The male froze as the female seemed to fight with herself. She seemed scared, very scared. His ears flickered and pulled back, his eyes widening. What was this? He had seen this before. A wolf had went completely mad. Scavengers followed him for days. Soon enough, the pitiful creature let out a wail and had flopped down, letting out one last breath. He died with his eyes open, seemingly stretched with fear, but a small relief. When Ridge stood over his carcass, he realized perhaps the wolf was happy to have gone. He basically went insane and died. He pushed the thought away. He let out a steamy breath of frosty mist and watched it dissolve in front of his muzzle. What if the same happened to her? He put a paw down, as if padding over to help her, but froze as the scent of the male came back to his nose. His audits flattened and he crouched once again, his tail lashing curiously. A newfound interest in the female's odd breakdown flew throughout his limbs. Maybe she needs help, he thought. Well, I'm not one to help her. Judging by how she reacts to me, I think it's best if I stay away. I'm never any use to the others, anyways. I'm only good for killing. He shook his head as the two spoke. He stepped out from his cover, his banner tucked beside his haunches as his eyes locked on one of the fellow canines. His ears prickled as he waited for a reaction. "Err..."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 8:43 pm

The fae agreed without complaint. Julian expelled a relieved sigh. He caught himself halfway and it came out as an awkward pause in his breath. He shut his muzzle and moaned lowly. He curled his tail and padded beside the fae. His jaw popping from moving to form silent words. When the female glanced at him in curiosity, he clamped his muzzle shut and stared, transfixed, at the ground. The musky scent was left behind and Julian smiled slightly despite himself. 'No need to worry anymore...' He thought, trying to cheer himself up since the new development of Teresa's odd...reaction to his return. Apprehension pricked his pelt, but he remained ignorant of the subject, placing it in the darkest corner of his mind. Instead of dwelling on it an longer, he decided to finally voice his opinions on this journey of hers. "Um...Miss, where are you planning to..." He trailed off as black paws came into view. He stifled a yelp of surprise and fear, and instead stared with wide eyes at the male. He seemed...worried...? A cold stone dropped in his stomach. 'He suspects something...Her?' The idea of a cruel memory tugged at the wolf's eyes. The twisted gray form glanced from the corner of his eye at Teresa, refusing to stare at her full on and share his own suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 3:26 pm

Ridge;

The male glanced over at the fellow wolf. His ears prickled and his fur wrinkled together at the top of his forehead. "Is everything alright over here?" He said quietly yet calmly, his golden eyes burning into the male's. Looking over at Teresa and back at the wolf, he began mouthing silently, did you see that? His eyes softened a bit as he asked, but his gaze turned back into a normal position-the scowl he always seemed to portray. Suspicion of the female made his stomach churn. Maybe she too was going insane? Hopefully that male didn't plan on staying with her. She could go crazy and attack him- maybe even kill him if she wanted. What he had seen wasn't something easily erased from ones' mind. His ears flattened, and he dragged a paw over the bumpy terrain. Ridge's muzzle was formed in a straight line, as though he didn't know what to say. He usually didn't socialize, especially with two wolves who probably thought poorly of him. But maybe they all could think differently of me if they actually got to know me, he thought bitterly as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 5:56 pm

Teresa narrowed her eyes at the wolf. Her ears fell back, feeling threatened. "Yes?" she asked calmly. She wasn't insane. Most wolves thought she was just because she had two personalities. It was not her fault that happened. These wolves do not understand us Tess, we should kill them before they start to question us. her dark side demanded. Teresa sighed and shook her head. You mean before they question you? she growled. Her dark side paused before snapping at her like an alpha to an omega. No! But you will do as I say! her evil side snarled. Teresa shriveled up in a corner submissively. But I'm tired of always fighting, please let me just have friends for once! Her dark side looked away in disgust. She sighed before looking back. Don't say I didn't warn you. she snarled. Teresa left the fantasy of her mind and snapped back to the two males. She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 7:11 pm

Ridge;

Ridge studied her with narrowed eyes. He turned his gaze from the other male to her. He sighed, knowing he'd have to be straight forward about what he had seen. She probably needed help before she did something stupid. "I've seen that happen before," he said calmly, locking his amber eyes upon hers. His voice began to rise as something seemed to claw at his throat. "There's something tearing you in two, isn't there?" He demanded before snapping his jaws shut. He visualized the way she seemed to be struggling from herself when he found her here. His ears prickled and a chill ran over his flesh. He was getting too loud for his own good. He'd probably scare her, or worse, make her attack. He backed up, leaving her room. "Sorry," he muttered. "I should probably go. I'm guessing I am no use to the both of you." He began turning to head off, his ears swiveled out as though they would reply. Most likely they won't. No one does. I don't suppose they'd find me interesting, anyhow. They seem much different. No one could understand the way I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misshapen Figures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Lands of the Loners :: Forest of Mist-
Jump to: