Misshapen Figures - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Misshapen Figures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 8:35 pm

The gray male lowered his ears to drape over his head. He already realized where the male was going. He could share with his suspicions, but she seemed together. When she got angry earlier, she didn't lapse into a lost trance. 'It should make it ok, shouldn't it?' He thought, asking the question in his mind to no one in particular. He stared at the male, his eyes big and round. As the other two spoke to each other, Teresa seemed slightly suspicious, but not wholly agitated by his presence, but a bunch of conflicted feelings washed off of her. He clenched his jaw as the black male explained what made him chase after them. He'd seen it before. 'The growth of insanity... He thought squeezing his eyes shut. He bit his lip, unable to speak in the tense atmosphere. Then the male hesitated, and decided to make his exit. 'C'mon, Julian...This'll be your last chance.' The black marked male lifted his chin, making him seem a bit bigger and taller, or he hoped he did. "Why do you...intend...to...help us...?" He trailed off, looking away again, but he kept his posture straight. He chewed his lip. Summoning his courage to speak again. "I...I'm..." His shoulders sagged slightly. "I apologize for being rude...before." He mumbled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:02 pm

Teresa cocked her head and dug her claws into the ground as if something threatnened to make its present known. She flicked her ear and knowingly swished her tail side to side. Her eyes and face looked normal, but her tail and paws told another story. She made a small sound that sounded like a mixture of a growl and whimper. "You wouldn't know how it feels-no shut up!" She whispered then growledthe last part, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:09 pm

Ridge;

The male turned around as the wolf’s voice could be heard. His dark-rimmed ear tips prickled. Sighing, he spoke calmly yet emotionlessly. “I really don’t know anymore.  I guess I’ve been alone most of the time, so having a  few wolves around isn’t something I resent. And, I’ve seen this happen before.” With a paw, he pointed towards the female wolf, putting emphasis on the word “this.” His eyes  darted towards Teresa. “I know you don’t like me, and I honestly don’t blame you after the introduction we had,  but you don’t know me.” He grit his teeth as he spoke to her. “You don’t know how I feel, and I don’t know about you, but at least let me try to understand this whole situation.” He sighed, shaking his head. He turned back towards the other male. What was his name? Had he even introduced himself? No time for names now.  It was about time he showed wolves he’s not a monster. “Apology accepted. I’m sorry for being a creep.” He stood tall, his frame slender, but muscle rippled beneath his shaggy black pelt. His tail swayed behind him as he eyed both wolves, waiting for any response.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:24 pm

The male seemed to accept that the fact that he was hated by the female beside him. Julian just hoped none of it would aggravate either one. Teresa seems to flinch at his words, and her tail lashed wildly. She seemed to be shivering in frustration, then she barked out whatever was eating at her at the male, with a quiet "shut up", to herself. He flinched, they seemed to be digging quite deeply, and Teresa was being...uneasy. With nervous swallow, Julian dipped his head to the other male. "T-Thank you..." He whispered almost wearily. With downcast eyes, Julian murmured again,"What..." He pushed his lips into a thinner line than before. "Happened to that...wolf...you...saw...?" He said, his voice painfully low. "How did he die...?" His voice was barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 12:00 am

Ridge;

The male's ears flattened back as he turned towards the other wolf. How did he know? Did he figure from what I had said earlier? "You mean the wolf who was in the same condition as her?" With his shoulder, he gestured towards Teresa. "Well, I was strolling along in the forest when some wolf was screaming to himself. No one was near him, and he was causing quite the ruckus. He scared prey off for miles. I stumbled across him, and he ended up being alright. Alright socially, not mentally. Scrawny little thing, he was. Skinny, and friendly. Before what happened to him, he was probably a great wolf. He was calm when I was with him. For the next few days, he would always talk to himself. I never questioned it, I was just there to help him. He wasn't a normal wolf. That's why I liked him. He was different. Abnormal. Like me." He glanced from wolf to wolf as he lowly spoke. "I followed him around. He seemed content with someone who understood him. The pitiful wolf died the day I went hunting. I told him to stay put, and he did. I came back and saw his carcass in the water. He didn't drown, but he seemed so upset he ended up dying. Of depression, fear, or the thing he was facing, I don't know. I dragged him to shore and left half of my hare beside him in his honor. He was my only friend. He was a good wolf, you know? He didn't deserve death, but, that's life." He shrugged. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 3:30 am

The male seemed faintly surprised at his ability to connect the dots. Julian was confused at his expression. 'Did I say something odd...?' He curled his tail, trying to shake off the uneasy feeling that slowly grew in size as the male began to explain what had happened to him. He sounded melancholy, but a slightly wistful expression took over his face. Julian watched as it slowly darkened. He suddenly felt pity, and he stared sympathetically at the male's paws, unable to look at the slightly pained expression painted into his face. He glanced side-ways at Teresa. Wondering what kind of a reaction she would have, hearing about what happened to another wolf. One just like her. He was sure to feel her fear, confusion, and whatever other emotion that would come pouring out of her like a tsunami. 'Just...don't lose hold of yourself, Teresa.' He cheered her on mentally. His ears still lay depressingly on his head, but his eyes glinted with an unreadable expression.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 12:45 pm

Teresa felt sick at the mention. Her other wouldn't do that right. She had been the one to keep them alive for so long. And that male had been warring with himself. It was different with her. They just had small squabbles and Tess would give in to the dark side
"I see...." She said before trailing off. She lay her ears back with a small amount of misunderstanding for her part. So she was a problem obviously. Then she'll just leave. Maybe she can live better on her own. Of course, she wasn't always double sided. She had her auntie and Tosha was the best there was. She sniffed and stepped away from the males slowly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 8:13 pm

OOC: Late reply! Sorry!!!

The gray wolf flicked his ears back. He swallowed loudly glancing at the ground, flinching when the crunch of leaves signaled Teresa's retreat. He suddenly felt very wearily and tired of the day. 'Does she think that we are afraid of her...?' He thought, trailing off as he stared into her dark eyes. He felt his body tense up at the look of rejection written across her face. "Teresa..." He mumbled in surprise. The headstrong female had been broken down by this revelation. She didn't seem to want to address it, it was too hard to fight back. He swallowed, trying to summon up some sort of encouragement, but he came up blank. So he just said her name again, as if it were an anchor to keep her there. "Teresa...?" It came out as question. 'How do you put into words, something you don't understand...?'
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

Teresa felt torn two different ways. 'Finish it off, KILL THEM!''No, they're trying to help...your the problem!I'm the problem!? You are a fool Tess. A fool!'go away.'GO AWAY!? You, you-idiot!' Teresa battled in her head. No, she would not leave. If she did, she would always have this abusive side. No, she will stay. She pushed her bad self into the shadows of her mind and smiled out to the males. It was a relieved smile. "I will take any help you can give me...and i put aside the incident when we first met aside." she said. Teresa sighed and sat down, back facing the boys, head hung.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:17 am

The dark gray wolf watched in baited silence as the female battled with herself in her head. Her flinches and cringing had him pressing his ears tightly against his skull again. His maw opened and closed several times, but nothing came out in his anxious silence. He swallowed as she sighed loudly in relief. "Teresa?" She smiled, and his eyes widened in response. He rushed to her side as she sat down on the uneven ground. He padded around her, inspecting her. And he stared deeply into her gray-blue eyes before realizing his place.

With a small squeak he backed away and hid behind the large male. "S-Sorry." She sighed and accepted their help. Julian glanced between the two as she mentioned their earlier encounter. He wondered what happened between them, but suddenly lurched away from the male. "I keep invading their space." He looked behind him at them and bowed his head in apology. "Uh...Sorry." he looked up again, his eyes now glinting. "So what do we do..?" Julian was not experienced in the ways of the mind, and looked to the male for help.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misshapen Figures    Misshapen  Figures  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misshapen Figures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Lands of the Loners :: Forest of Mist-
Jump to: