Quiet now, love.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Quiet now, love.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 7:00 pm

The air tasted of salt water and the moon had risen just over the tall cliff that towered over the rest of the ocean. Salty waves of water washed over the femme’s paws and soaked her legs. For the time that Kistara had walked this beach it seemed barren of any wildlife other than the native gulls that swooped low to the waves as they caught fish in their beaks. Everything seemed so tranquil; so quiet and at peace with the world. Kistara hadn’t planned on staying here as long as she did, but she was sure glad that she hadn’t left two minutes after finding the place. As she walked along the shoreline her paw pads left imprints in the wet sand, only to be quickly washed away with the forever rolling waves.

hexadecimals / actions #7E587E speech #583759
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

OOC: Sorry I took so long. 

Trying to find peace, Goldflame had headed for the ocean. He caught sight of a familiar looking wolf, but then again, all white wolves looked the same. Now isn't that curious. He thought. Goldflame's fur gleamed in the moon light like freshly polished silver and gold. His fiery golden eyes seemed to glow in the dark. This light display could've made him look quite stunning, and more like an immortal. Not wanting to be noticed, Goldflame remained silent, hoping the wolf would not set eyes on him. He sat down silently, in the moonlight behind the wolf. I don't want the shadows to quinch my awesome appearance. He thought, stiffling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:41 pm

[[ all's well ]]

Kistara's snout was raised to the air a degree and her jaws parted ever so slightly as she inhaled all the scents around; a normal routine she did whenever she got the idea there was someone else with her. It was a bit harder to catch because of the scent the water gave off but she caught it: the scent of another wolf. She quickly turned around, her paws making the water splash as she stopped in her tracks to look for this other. "Now aren't you just dandy?" she chuckled to herself, doubting he would hear it over the sounds of the waves. She recognized this wolf from somewhere.. but where? Kistara shrugged the thought off quickly and padded forward toward him without hesitation. Her movements were swift and keen on silence; she moved with a quite strangely mysterious beauty, allure.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:46 pm

Goldflame's face remained the same, stern and bright. He stood straight up, his tall and muscular body remained firm and unmoved. A hunter for males. How despicable. He thought disgusted. The wind rippled through his gold and silver fur. He lifted his head high, the blood of an alpha in his veins and instinct.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:53 pm

Kistara was in no way looking for attention, as this male may have thought. She only moved the way she did because that is how she was built to walk; swaying hips, light steps, like royalty. She was meant to carry herself like a princess. "Hello, sir," Kistara spoke in her naturally soft tone, stopping where she was about six feet away from him. Her softened chestnut gaze looked over his body. He was clearly the muscular type. When her eyes landed onto his face she noticed it looked quite sullen. Maybe she could fix that.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:58 pm

Goldflame nodded in respect. "Hello Ma'am." he said firmly. His gaze shifted, to see a light on the wave, and a song in the air. He saw ashes floating on the wind. He shook his head slightly, then looked back at the white wolf. "Fine night." he said. Goldflame sat down, wondering what starch response she would make.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

'How formal,' Kistara thought briefly before it washed away as she heard him speak another few brief words. "Yes, it is a nice night," Kistara replied, drawn out of her thought quickly as she spoke to him again. Her tail swished back and forth very slowly as she took another step forward to him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:13 pm

Goldflame nodded, looking up at the stars. He paid no heed to her coming closer. He smiled, seeing a shooting star fly through the sky. They all blended so strongly together, like the esence of wisdom and imagination. It really is a beautiful night. He thought, smiling broadly. He loved looking up at the stars and somehow knowing his 'sister' might be looking at the same one he was. It seemed to connect everything like a flow of tingling energy. Snapping back to reality, he noticed the female had drawn closer.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:22 pm

Kistara, too, glanced up at the night sky. She had never found any appeal in the stars in the sky she saw them as simply lights that hung over head, like the sun and the moon. When a smile appeared on his face and Kistara had done nothing to make that appear she knew that he was thinking about something that made him happy. Possibly it was associated with the stars. Stepping a few feet closer to him she began a circle around his body. "So? Are you going to tell me why you look so happy?" she half-joked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:26 pm

Goldflame rolled his eyes where she couldn't see. "Have you ever stopped to look at the stars? To me they're the esence of which imagination and wonder occur. You can look at the stars and know that someone else is looking at the same sky you are. They're what connects us all together." he explained. He looked at her and gave a sarcastic smile to fit her blunt joke.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:36 pm

She made another half circle around him before stopping at his side to listen to what he had to say. "Yes, that is very true. The universe is an expansive thing; something so large you couldn't possibly comprehend all of it, but only a small piece that you are meant to share with others," she replied to him, glancing over for a couple of seconds to see his expression possibly change at what she said. All of what she had spoken was a lie; Kistara is all about things that are proven and logical, but to please him she was willing to stray off of that path and agree with everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:41 pm

Knowing his speech, he could detect alomost any lie he heard, and this was one of them. But going along with it, he smiled at her. "You seem like a very smart wolf. I don't think we have introduced ourselves, My name is Goldflame, what is your madam?" he asked softly. He was a master with words, he could twist anyone too his liking, it was a talent.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

[[ this will be funner than I thought it was going to be! ]]

Kistara stood and back away from his body before moving back in front of him. Kistara could manipulate anyone she liked and she was going to win this war. She somehow detected that he noticed her lie someone but discarded it and replied, "My name is Kistara; no need to be so formal, love." She could already tell he was going to be a challenge, what with the way he had already played along with her lies. Kistara knew exactly what he was trying to do and she was not going to let him do it. No, she was not going to fall victim to her own games.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:55 pm

Goldflame looked into her eyes, seeking her thoughts. Eyes were the window to the soul. He cocked his head and smiled warmly. "How nice of a name." he said. He looked away, noticing the dark spots on her forehead. How nice of her to think this is a game, a war of manipulation. Trust me dearie, I only have one war in the world, and it's not with you.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:02 am

Kistara chuckled lightly. She now was seeking his weak points and she knew he would soon be seeking hers. It is always best to be one step ahead of your opponent and Kistara knew she was at least a step ahead. "Thank you," she said, trying to stifle a laugh. She failed at this and broke out into a fit of hysterical laughter. Her facial expression appeared totally intact while this sound erupted from her throat. It could have even seemed as if she didn't notice that she was laughing. She just couldn't stop and learned to try and ignore it the best she could until it went away on its own.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:08 am

Goldflame became startled by the sudden random laughter. D-did I say something funny? He thought confused. He took a step back, wondering when she would stop her hyena fit.  For Canus's sake, your acting foolish! Stop embarrassing yourself, He thought amused by her. This is going to be very entertaining. He thought grinning.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:15 am

She continued this fit for another minute or so before she got out of breath and could barely breath. Kistara could say nothing as her heart pounded in her chest harder than normal. As soon as it slowed down again that uncontrollable laughter would start up again. "Let us continue this when I can actually speak, Darling," she said, a long breath of time between every word as she turned away and began to walk off towards the ocean at a slow pace. Why was she laughing, though? What else than anguish could make Kistara do this? That's right, none.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:20 am

Goldflame cocked his head. Darling? Where do all her nicknames come from? That chaotic mind of hers? He thought, swishing his tail left and right like an old grandfather clock. Goldflame sat down, knowing he should say something nice. "Take your time." was all he could manage. He grinned malisciously, and flicked his tail up. If this is a game of manipulation, I think I've just scored points. He thought. So she was mentally disordered, a possilbe weakness in this little game she had started. His ears flicked, waiting in anticipation for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 6:31 pm

Kistara lowered her head to the water, lapping it up quickly. When her throat was once again wet down she waited in anticipation for the uncontrollable laughter to come back. A couple minutes later, when it didn't continue, she let out a heavy sigh and forced a halfhearted smile onto her maw. "Dearie! What are you thinking? That you've won this little game? Well, Goldflame, there is more to manipulation than simply thinking what you want your victim to think!" she spoke in a sudden burst of breath, her words were very exaggerated and her tone kept harsh. This male was no master of manipulation, not compared to Kistara's pathological lying and extreme talent for detection.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:53 pm

Goldflame laughed heartedly. "And what makes you say that? I want no part in this and besides,  I don't feel like playing whatever you've just said." He said in the same tone she used.  He smelt  the scent of a wolf, finally, someone who is sane! he thought. He turned sharply to look at the curious  eyes watchimg them from a tall rock. a pup? he thought. Goldflame looked at Kistara, then back at the teen. He padded up to the rock it was standing on. "Whom are you?" He asked.

"I'm Blake." He said, lowering his head in submission. Goldflame nodded and, ignoring the pesty fae, he climbed the rock where Blake was standing.  "Now Blake, your a pup right? Where's your mum?" He asked. Blake looked up at the night sky. "She's dead sir'." He said sniffling.  Goldflame looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said sitting down. Blake nodded, then cocked his head." Who are you anyway?" He asked. Goldflame perked his head up. "I'm Goldflame." He said proudly where only Blake could hear. Blake smiled and looked at Goldflame with quiet respect, sensing his alpha blood.  "Cool."  He said.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 30th 2014, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:40 pm

"You don't feel like playing with me?" she spoke in disgust, her face contorted into a amused smirk. "You play with the puppy then; watch the pathetic thing die of sadness." She was being so rude and she couldn't stop. She wasn't going to stop. No, not until he walked away from the situation or she forced herself to be relived of this false sense of gratitude she carried. She had won -- and he didn't even know it. Kistara knew that, since he forfeited the competition, that she had been the winner. She always was.

With a low snort, the female turned away from Goldenflame and Blake and began her walk back down the beach, her chestnut gaze focused to the rippling of the waves and the tranquil noise of gulls cawing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:51 pm

Goldflame laughed bitterly at her. "Why thanks. I'd rather play with a good pup, then with a pouty, disordered fae." he snarled. he didn't care what this fae thought, he simply didn't want to talk to her, she was insane and he knew it. Blake looked at Kistara, then at Goldflame. "I don't understand." He said quietly, cocking his head. Goldflame scowled at the arrogant little female. "Neither do I kid." he glowered. Blake looked at Kistara again. "She walks weird." he said, chuckling under his breath. Goldflame smiled and nodded. "Your catching on kid." he said. Blake smiled, he'd never talked to another male. He was always acquainted with females (Human and wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

She stopped in her tracks when she heard what Goldflame had to say about her. He was only getting her attention more and more. She needed to be accepted.. she just needed to be or something very bad would happen! Kistara turned back around and walked over to the two, looking at the pup and then to Goldflame once more. "What a pretty little thing you are! Such a sweet little, darling little, beautiful little puppy!" her whole demeanor seemed changed as she climbed the rock the two were on and studied the pup, complimenting him rapidly in a baby voice. She was eager to be accepted by the two and was going to do anything -- anything at all -- to get that. "And you, Mister Goldflame, are one of the most handsome males I've seen!" She sounded totally serious, and the fact she was partially not lying supported that.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:29 pm

Blake became disgusted by her voice. Gee... I'm not a baby! He thought. Goldflame stepped back a little startled. Maybe if I compliment her back, she'll leave us alone. He thought. He cleared his throat. "Really? Well you have pretty fur." he said nodding. Blake was still looking at her like she was a super weirdo. Goldflame nudged him, and Blake shifted his face. "Yeah, um thanks very much I appreciate that!" he said desperately. Goldflame nodded and plastered a smile onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

Kistara scoffed and spoke, "Pretty fur?! If that's all you could come up with I'd doubt trusting each other isn't off the menu." This was a form of insult; she was calling them imbeciles for automatically trusting each other. She automatically noticed the brief expression that was painted on Blake's face. She heard him talking like a little tiny pup that had just learned how to talk and walk and she saw his expression as very wry and disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet now, love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet now, love.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next