Quiet now, love. - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Quiet now, love.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:04 pm

Goldflame raised his eyebrows. He scowled at her and sat down with a thud. Huffing, he rolled his eyes
seriously? What do you want me to say? That your the most gorgeous and most talented wolf I'd ever met? I haven't known you long enough to even think that. he thought, growling. Blake cocked his head and looked wryly at her. "wow, it's like you need attention, you sick little pup." he muttered under his breath to where she couldn't hear. It's like she saw him as a newborn. He was no newborn! He was almost an adult, not a tiny weasly pup! If anything, it was the girl who was acting and talking like a foolish puppy. Goldflame's hackles rose, and his eyes narrowed.

Is she seriously going to do this with me? He thought shoving his ears forward. A low snarl escaped his maw. Goldflame became confused at her behavior. First your a kiss-up, now your hissing at me? What is up with you, you little brat?!! He thought bitterly. Goldflame held his head high, clucking his tongue. She was the most annoying, most desperate for attention, wolf he'd ever met. You could tell he thought that from the look in his eyes. Blake sat down. Honestly for him, she was really weird. He lay his ears back in anger. This was the first fae he'd met who acted like this. It was sort of sickening. She's not going to leave at all until we actually compliment her from our hearts. He thought with a sudden, Ah-ha, moment. Blake cocked his head and studied her up and down. He perked his ears up and smiled. "My dear lady," He started, standing up. "You have eyes that shine in the light, they seem to warm everyone with their sweet, gentle look. The markings on your face remind me of the pretty seashells that line this beach. Your voice flows like honey. You can't be in any way compared with another fae." he said with a voice of poetry. Nailed it! He thought with a broad grin. Goldflame looked stunned. I hope that worked. He thought. He smiled at Blake, and Blake smiled back.

"Yes, and what he says is true. Besides, I don't think any other fae carries themselves like you, so grand and full of dignity. You must be proud. Other faes compale to your upmost beauty. You just didn't give us any time to say that." He said. He said it truthfully, and only 40 percent was a lie. He smiled and sat down. This better satisfy her. He thought impatiently. Blake nodded. "Exactly." he said with a firm nod.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:31 am

Still, Kistara was left unsatisfied by what they said. She detected a hint of lie in what they both spoke, and to be satisfied she needed to know what so she could fix that. "Now, now, little brute you need not lie to your princess, for I will spare you if you speak the truth and only the truth. I must fix whatever is wrong with me and I must fix what ever is wrong with you for thinking that you must lie!" she spoke in a very regal voice, almost that of which she wished to be. It was not in a mock way either -- she just said it that way without even noticing until it all came out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 3:11 pm

Goldflame felt like laughing. Spare me? I'm actually royal! He thought, grinning. He huffed his chest up and smiled at her. Blake circled her and stopped in front of her. "I am telling the truth." he said looking her in the eyes. He was indeed telling the truth, it just might've of sounded like a lie because of the way he had said it. Goldflame nodded. "Believe the kid, they're more trustworthy than an adult." he said nodding. Blake smiled and sat down. Goldflame cocked his head. "But if you want the whole thruth, you must accept the negatives. Can you do that Kistara?" he asked, holding his head high with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:54 am

"Oh-ho, Dearie," Kistara began, keeping that regal tone about her. She turned away from the two with a somewhat amused smirk upon her maw. She could tell that she was annoying them; that they wanted her to go away, and she loved that satisfying feeling of attention which is exactly what she was getting out of this entire thing. "You carry yourself like an alpha and with no reason! I carry myself like royalty because I am indeed royal; I am a princess, I always have been and I also will be. But you, you have no reason to walk with your chest puffed out and hold your head so high with dignity. Get this love: you are a lot of nothing; compared to other males I've seen you look like you have been dead for years! This is the loner's territory and you have no right to think so highly of yourself here -- in fact, you have no right to think highly of yourself unless you are some hot-shot leader in one of the territories. I honestly don't care if you come from some perfect lineage of Goldflames. So tell me, Goldie, what pack do you lead?" Kistara finished, turning her head back to him for a couple of seconds before she began walking off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:22 pm

Goldflame laughed. "Thanks for the compliment tara." he said. Blake tilted his head. "Aren't you offended?" he asked. "Not at all. She showering with good attention, we shouldn't give her that should we?" he said. Blake grinned. "No, we shouldn't." he snickered. Goldflame nodded, and then he turned back. "I know, how bout we be so mean to her, that she's left speechless?" Blake suggested. Goldflame smirked, "Now, now Blake. She's a lady, we should be so despicable that she cries!" he whispered. Blake grinned malicously and turned towards her.

"Yeah, then why are you a loner miss priss? I'm pretty sure all you is get compliments from people. You couldn't rule a pack on your own. Even a newborn pup can do better than you! Your fur looks like you just got out of a grave, and your so skinny, I bet the wind could blow you away and you wouldn't even know it! YOUR SO INSANE, you scare the hell out of even the craziest wolf on earth! And guess what, I think, I could find a fae more beautiful than you, you scruffy old flea bag! In fact, your so ugly you scare the lochness monster! You turn medusa to stone! Your also the smallest wolf I'd ever seen! I bet you could make a leprecaun look tall! And litterally, your so ugly! Your seriously crazy, and my golly I bet you'd turn out to be an obea!" They both said.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 1:23 pm

Kistara didn't cry, but she laughed because she was so...angry and depressed. She couldn't stop laughing with a seemingly satisfied smile upon her maw every time her jaws came back together. Her hysterical laughter echoed throughout the beach as she turned fully back around to the two and said, almost out of breath, "You...can...go...to.. hell...for all I care, demons!" Demons? What was "little miss priss" thinking, calling to big brutes demons? In fact, what was she thinking even being here. Was she as crazy as they said? Kistara still could not stop laughing as they went on and on with their insults.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:35 pm

Goldflame laughed back at her. Blake snorted. "Why thank you, I appreciate it." he mocked. Goldflame laughed even harder. He could tell that she was laughing, but there was a distinction between this laughter and real laughter. Was this her way of crying? Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! He thought, laughing so hard, nothing came out. Blake began to snicker and then it all burst out into a huge fit of laughter. Well look at us, all laughing our heads off. How ironic. He thought, snorting kind of.

Goldflame became a little bored and stopped laughing. "Well, it was nice laughing with you. But it's really late, and I'm very tired." He said, shrugging. Blake wagged his tail. "I know a place." He whispered. Goldflame smiled, then yawned. He really was tired. He had spent a long time trying to find this place.  

OOC: Heehee, the lochness monster, medusa and leprecaun jokes were made up by my dear friend Frostwolf one day at school.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet now, love.   Quiet now, love. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet now, love.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2