You still tell good jokes

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yellowdeer
` pup

yellowdeer

Female Registered : 2014-06-15

You still tell good jokes Empty
PostSubject: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 1:47 pm

You still tell good jokes 5nrcjc
The former Shaman had travelled many miles before reaching this foreign land that seemed like so many others before. The oddly marked male was a nomad, always curious always willing to test new boundaries. He remained a Shaman in his soul though he belonged to no territory, was bound by no rules but those of survival. His size was nothing to be awed over; looks are deceiving because despite his smaller stature he was a wolf of strategy. Oisin slunk through the dense forest in fluid motion, the skull of his former mentor dangling loosely from his jaws. There were various healing herbs jutting out from the eye sockets. He had always felt more at home deep within the winding trees that seemed to cradle him so. Saliva had built up, beginning to drip down his leathery lips to splat against the dirt. Oh Rafi, I knew you were right, you always know where things are. His dark paws met the earth with soft thuds as he tread on new grounds. Blue eyes excitedly scanned the area, spotting familiar herbs. Chervil stood out in particular to the male, it was something he was lacking in. Lowering the skull he gently rested it against the ground, snapping off a bunch of Chervil. Oisin then secured the herbs into the eye sockets and put his nose to the earth before the plant. “Good one.” His laugh filled the empty air, voice muffled by the mouthful of skull he had. Pausing for a moment Oisin decided it was time to rest. Lowering himself to lay his belly on the cool earth he placed the skull down in front of him. “You know Rafi; so far we have been fortunate. Look how far we have come… could not have done it without you my dear friend.” He spoke to the skull, taking a pause as if it were speaking back to him. “No, I really mean it Rafi.” Licking the skull he sighed and enjoyed the load he had taken off of his paws. “We won’t rest for long, I sense other wolves about.” He spoke, quietly now his eyes wary of approaching intruders.

Oisin Image -c- http://yellowdeer.deviantart.com/art/reveal-my-fate-to-me-449921844
NOT for your use.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:19 pm

May I join?}

Burgdis had been wandering through the forest for quite some time. She heard what sounded like a wolf, talking to himself? Whatever... She thought. Burgdis's twisted foot became entangled ~like always~ and she tripped. "Ah!" she cried as she hit the ground. Stupid foot! She thought growling quietly to herself. Slowly, she stumbled back onto her feet. She realized that she was dangerously close to the wolf. She wasn't in view, but she was in his range. Oh sh/t! She thought squeezing her eyes shut. She loweredbto the ground and into the grass. She hoped he wouldn't smell or see her. She stooped low to the ground and began to turn to go. She stepped on a branch. Oh cra p, that was loud.
Back to top Go down
yellowdeer
` pup

yellowdeer

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:54 pm

The sun shone down through the canopy above creating a spectacle of lights sprawled out amongst the forest floor of the dense woods. As he lay relaxing beneath a tall pine tree the Shaman enjoyed his moment of bliss, the quieting of his own voices. It was all ruined of course by the sudden disturbance of another individual. His forehead creased into a frown for a brief moment as he parted his thin black lips. “You know I can hear you right?” Oisin spoke out loud, his crystal blue gaze set in direction of where all the thunderous noise was coming from. “It’s hard not to when you sound like a grizzly bear rummaging through trash cans.” The nomad spoke deep laughter followed filling the empty air. The foreign female may have something that he wanted though he could never be sure. She was seemingly alone by the lack of scents though he didn’t put his guard down. Nosing Rafi’s skull he whispered, “You think so? Ah, you always know best.” With a nod he rose to stand on all fours his tail doing the odd twitch every so often. “Come on out. I’m a healer, not a fighter.” He lied; Oisin was a healer, true, though he did know how to fight if it was necessary. Maybe she's from a pack, pack wolves are bound to have things I want. The nomad thought, he would test the waters for he hadn’t met another wolf in a long time, it had been just him and Rafi for miles. He left the skull filled with healing herbs behind him, never good to speak with a mouthful of something.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:00 pm

Burgdis would forever regret this, and shut her eyes tight. She knew she was heard, spotted, Whatever.... so she just obeyed. She stepped into the clearing, eyes open and alert. She raised her hackles but laid back her ears. Her tail curled around her twisted foot. What should I say to wolf who talks to himself? She thought, looking around, but not turning her head. "Um..." she mumbled, quite confused. Maybe I should laugh...or should I smile? I don't know! It's a wolf that talks to himself! She thought, smiling with uncertainty.

"A healer?" was all she could manage. That was pathetic!
Back to top Go down
yellowdeer
` pup

yellowdeer

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:51 am

When the she-wolf finally decided to grace him with her presence he instantly began assessing her with his icy gaze. He could tell right away that he made her uncomfortable and frankly Oisin didn’t care which was normal of him. His stance never changed upon her appearance not much phased him as of late. The nomad had never been the caring or empathetic type since Rafi’s death. Back when he was younger her twisted paw may have intrigued him, now, it wasn’t even something he batted an eye at or felt he should worry about. Her menacing act didn't last for long and continued to go downhill following his first glance. The way the foreign wolf smiled and spoke slowly made him laugh and look to the ground behind him. No matter the wolf, he always thirsted to know more about them and she had his attention. “She may very well be. No, no, I’ve got this.” Oisin spoke lowly, taking a step closer to the female and further from Rafi’s skull. “Yes.” He nodded as she seemed to question what he had told her, there was nothing more that she needed to know about him. “So. What causes your aimless travel or are you perhaps a part of a pack nearby?” Oisin questioned, wanting to know if she would be of use to him. He began to get in her space and sniff around, prodding his nose at her neck. The male went as far as to take a whack at her twisted paw with his snout, not for any particular reason but entertainment. Right after he did he parted his thin black lips in an instant smile. "What do you call yourself, one with pretty storm coloured eyes?" He decided to flatter her, why not attempt to confuse her even more than she already may be. Not to mention her eyes really did remind him of spring showers. "Oh sweet games to play." Oisin whispered softly into the open air.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:35 pm

Burgdis lifted her head and flicked her tail. "Hmm...." she muttered. She swiftly turned around to face him. Her 'stormy eyes' looked at him with an expression that might remind you of darts. Poison darts. She side stepped, and avoided his sniffing around. Be careful where you put your nose. She thought, swishing her tail. "I'm a loner. I pay no heed to packs and there useless games of dominance." she said flicking her ears. "My name is not important to you, but thanks for the compliment." she said. She tried to remain as calm as possible, and her voice had a distinguished flow to it, but it sounded almost lifeless.

Burgdis stepped back from the wolf. "Besides, I'm not telling anyone who sniffs me and kicks my paw, my identity. No one would." She said with voice like venom. Sitting down, she tilted her head. Who does he think he is? If he's going to ask me stupid questions, the least he could do is tell me his name. He could've not sniffed me like a blood hound, if he wouldn't have done that, he would've gotten my name. Also, he could've done better by not hitting my hind foot. She silently judged him. Burgdis flexed her paws, then stood up. She circled him and stared at him all over with a penetrating glare. She sat down in front of him.

Back to top Go down
yellowdeer
` pup

yellowdeer

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:39 pm

Oisin wasn’t wavered by her venomous glares, he had enough of those to last him a lifetime. In fact they excited him; he was getting on her nerves which only gave fuel to his fire. Each time she moved away from him he followed after, once finished with what he was doing he backed up. He was disappointed to hear that she was nothing more than a rogue, made sense with the lack of back up. “Ahh, was someone a lowly omega before picked on by the big bad Alpha?” The nomad joked he tended to gravitate towards to opportunity to join a pack it wasn’t easy to be alone but he managed. “More fun, more jokes.” Oisin was a suck up to alphas, though tended to manipulate them if they gave him the chance to and wasn’t the best asset to a pack besides his talent to heal with herbs.

“Very well, if it’s not important I will call you Stormy Eyes.” The male decided, his gaze following her as she circled him and sat down. “Our friend wants to stay with us.” A sudden glaze appeared over his eyes momentarily as he spoke, looking aimlessly into the woods just past Burgdis. Regaining his blue gaze back to that of the foreign wolfs he grinned wickedly. “Where will you go now?” His tail wagged slightly though he was distracted with a fit of laughter. “Rafi, I’m trying to talk to her you’ll get your turn.” The male’s voice was always somewhat tender when he spoke outwardly to the skull. “Well?” Oisin was thinking of going along with her, if she was going somewhere of interest to him. His stomach growled fiercely, moving away from Burdgis to nose through the herbs munching back chamomile to help ease his hunger till prey could be caught. The male wasn’t worried about the female attacking him his lack of worry was a problem at times though if death were to come of him he knew it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:57 pm

Burgdis shoved her ears forward, at his first comment. "I was abandoned as a pup." she seethed. She swished her tail, disturbing the dead leaves on the ground. She walked over to a slope on the ground. "A loner like me goes where the wind blows." she said, sharply looking at him. "I don't care what you call me." she said, looking at the skull he had talked to.

He is trying to make me angry. She thought. She sat down, her eyes returning to their dull, lifeless state. Why eyes like that? It was a painful story. Burgdis looked like a very calm wolf by now. Her hackles were smooth, her ears alert, but not threatening. Her tail was curled around her right front paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You still tell good jokes   You still tell good jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1