Mission Zero - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Mission Zero

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Mission Zero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:00 am

Jacob narrowed his eyes. "I hate you." he said begrudgingly. The hover craft landed, and people began gearing up. Feeling a bit rebellious, Jake jumped out. Just as he landed, he saw a hover craft take off. 'What the....wait a second...' he thought.

Ingwe looked at the camra's. "Brieanna! We have trouble! Spies got involved!" she said. Brieanna jumped up. "You kidding!" she growled. Ingwe pointed at the camera. "Do you want to hyper jump?" she asked. Brieanna narrowed her eyes at the spy looking at them. "No, lead him to the old garage." she said. With that, Ingwe set their course.

Jake followed them, promising he wouldn't take to long.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 7:56 pm

Name: Jaylynn

Appearance: Brown hair with red and blonde highlights and brown eyes with golden flecks. She has a tan complextion. She wears a black tanktop, blue jeans, blue pullover, light green roller-heel shoes, and a hollagram watch. She rides a black and electric blue hoverboard.

Personality: Jaylynn is tough and doesn't take any crap. She hates following orders. She's a goofball and has a wonderful sense of humor. Jaylynn always looks out for others and protects the ones she loves. That is, if you get on her good side, which isn't easy. But once you do, she would gladly die for you.

Considered: rebel
Picture: n/a
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 8:29 pm

(Feel free to use your character, Frostwolf. If you create any more you can use them as soon as you want, it doesn't bother me.)

Cookie followed Jake, having gotten his upgrade from Coding. "Does it matter that you hate me? I mean, I only do undercover work. I never get any real action like you. In fact, if I get in even a whiskers length of trouble they give my mission to some cat more capable than I." Cookie grumbled, gazing at the hovercraft. "Can you try and make sure I stay on this mission? You are ranked higher than the animal unit director, and they always listen to anyone above there ranks. I'll owe you something if you can help." He added in a slightly hopeful tone.

Rails gazed over the side of the hovercraft. "How high can this thing go?" She asked Brianna and Ingwe.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 8:43 pm

Jaylynn just got done robbing a bank. In the middle of the day, stupid right? Her boss had big plans and it had to be then. Police sirens sounded in the distance. 'Crap' she thought. She jumped on her hoverboard and began flying. She almost hit someone on her way out. "Woah!" She yelled dodging them. She looked over and saw a cat and two girls. She growled as she flew next to them, avoiding the police.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 2:51 pm

Ingwe smirked. "way higher than a hover craft. Would you like to go to space?" she teased. Brieanna rolled her eyes as she took over the wheel. "Thank you Ingwe for your suggestion...but we have other plans." she said. She reversed the engine and all the lights went dark, going stealth mode. She pulled into a bigger hover craft, attached to a road. It had been abandoned years ago. She turned the hover craft off and opened the door. "There, away from the cops." she said. Ingwe sighed and jumped up into the rafters, curled up and went to bed.

Jake sighed. "It was a joke... and I guess you can." he said, as he went through his pack. He grabbed a small box and pressed a button. A hover board began building itself, before Jake hopped on, and grabbed the cat.
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.607999621030283241&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

http://marcianosmx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/35_lugares_abandonados_urbex_24.jpg
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 6:38 pm

Rails smiled and presses a button on her shoes, floating six feet in the air. She slowly glided over the edge and dropped down a bit. She glided around, looking up at the rafters.

Xena frowned, hearing spies moving around outside. Suddenly the spies stopped moving around, and an ear spitting screech sounded. Xena covered her ears, the sound hurting. Meanwhile, Coding was outside, watching some police vehicles zoom by.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 6:59 pm

Jaylynn followed them in. "........thanks..." she said awkwardly. She was glad to be away from the cops. She picked up her hoverboard and rolled over to a girl next to a bionic cat. "I'm Jaylynn." She said sticking out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 8:55 pm

Brieanna smiled and shook it. "Criminal to criminal right? Gotta stick together." she said. Ingwe smiled and the leopard jumped down. She flicked her tail. "Rob a bank?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 8:58 pm

Jaylynn laughed. "Yup, how'd you know?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:15 pm

Image smirked. "Oh, you know the bag slung across your shoulder." She said, flicking her tail. Breanna sighed, and held back a smile. "We robbed one also, but it was when it was still dark...why did toy Rob one at noon?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:19 pm

Jasmine laughed. "My boss made me. He is such and idiot but he said it was 'all part of her plan'" Shane. Explained making quotations with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:17 pm

Brieanna laughed. "That is stupid." She said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:19 pm

"Yup. He is know for his ignorance." Jasmine said laughing. "So anyway, what are your names?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:02 pm

"I am Brieanna. My loyal leopard is Ingwe, and that girl is Rails...I think."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:03 pm

"Kewl. And you already know mine." She said scratching the bach of her neck.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 6:13 pm

"Yup, my names Rails." Rails said with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:45 pm

Brieanna smiled and pet Ingwe. "Yippee we have a party." she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:47 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Well, I guess I could join you. My boss sucks anyway. But your gonna have to help me decide what to do with a million dollars and bank codes to the area." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 6:16 pm

"That's fair." Rails said. She pressed the button on her shoes and dropped down onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 6:18 pm

Jasmine laughed and stuck her hand out. "Nice ta meet ya Rails." She said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 9:26 pm

Rails nodded and shook Jasmines hand. "Nice to met ya too." She said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 9:29 pm

Jasmine took out her hoverboard and turned it on. She sat on it, it hovered just high enough for her feet not to tough the ground. "So, any ideas on how to spend this money my new found friends." She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:13 pm

"Weapons, a trip to the moon, and. Buying a mansion, while wearing masks." Said Brieanna, smirked. Ingwe flicked her tail. "I always wanted to take a vacation to space." she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:18 pm

"Ya know what, why not! Let me make a few calls." Jaylynn said. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Hello? Yes, I would like to book a first class trip to the moon. Uh huh, yeah, alright. Does tomorrow work? Ok, thank you. Bye-bye." She said hanging up. "Alright, pack your bags. Were going to the moon!" She said excitedly.

(Sorry I've been saying Jasmine. I'm getting my characters mixed up.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:21 pm

((heehee, its OK.))

Ingwe cheered. "KEWL!" Brieanna and her said in usion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Zero
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: