Mission Zero - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Mission Zero

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Mission Zero - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:22 pm

Jaylynn laughed. "Go ahead and pack. Then we can stop by my place. I'll pack and you guys can eat some snacks." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:28 pm

Ingwe smirked. "Thanks, we didn't get to eat because some red eye mutant crashed our dinner. " ingwe snorted. Brieanna began typing at a computer. A rack of clothes began gathering. She took the ones most fit for a rich person. Ingwe didn't have to because, well....she was an animal.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:30 pm

Jaylynn smile. "No problem. I have tones of snacks. Go get ready Rails. Me and Brianna are gonna look at mansions while we wait. If you dont have enough clothes we can go shopping." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:33 pm

Ingwe began making masks. It was a special robot that made them, and they covered the entire face, making you look completely new. Brieanna joined Jaylynn.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:37 pm

Jaylynn pulled out a small rectangular prism and pressed a button. A screen popped up as she selected a home owners site. It popped up showing tons of homes. She searched for mansions. "Okay, I think the mansion should have an awesome view of the city. I want lots of yard area and a pool. What are your requests?" She asked as she pulled up a form to type in what you wanted your house to be like. Although, in this case, it was a mansion. That made it a little tougher to put detail every single detail, but they'd pull through.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:49 pm

Brieanna thought for a bit. "It should have a big basement for 'parties' and at least 4 stories. " she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:03 pm

"Alrighty then." Jaylynn said as she typed it in.

(We should wait for rails now)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:43 am

"Err... Oh! Can it have an arcade? And a giant activities area?" Rails asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:51 pm

"Sure." Jaylynn said smiling. "Are you packed?" She asked as she types it in.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:55 pm

Brieanna looked to Ingwe as she crammed things in a few suitcases. "Sure, we got you covered Rails. You want to stop by your place to get clothes." she asked Jaylynn.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:57 pm

"Yup. Let's go. Just follow me." She said as she got on her hoverboard. She flew outside and waited for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:15 pm

Brieanna got in her hover craft. Ingwe got Rails and ran in. They powered up and flew out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:26 pm

Jaylynn weaved through the city, avoiding all traffic. She finally made it to her small house on the outskirts of the city. She went inside and left open the door for them to come in. "Snacks are in the kitchen! Help yourselves!" She yelled as she began packing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:41 pm

Brieanna jumped up. "Ingwe, stay keep the hover craft running." she ordered. Ingwe groaned, but agreed to her master. Brieanna ran out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:47 pm

Jaylynn finished packing. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bu.ch of snacks in a bag. "C'mon let's go!" She said running out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 9:05 pm

Brieanna shrugged and got back in the hover craft. "Ingwe, set course for the airport." she ordered. Ingwe did as told.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 9:07 pm

Jaylynn passed out snacks. She had chips, sodas, and tons of candy. "YAAAAAAASSS!!!!!!" She said eating some candy.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 6:56 pm

Brieanna ripped open a bag of chips. Ingwe set the controls to autopilot an came to them. "I think we are overlooking something. The resort has high security. It won't allow stowaways. Luckily, I have masks, hair dye and eye contacts. The masks are only used for dire situation though." Ingwe explained, her tail wrapping around a briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 7:03 pm

"Kewl." Jaylynn said derpily as she stuffed chips in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:20 am

Ingwe grinned, and opened the brief case. Three colors of hair dye were there. Red, blonde, and aburn. The eye colors were blue, green and brown. "I tried to get us stuff that wouldn't completely contrast to your normal appearance. " she concluded.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:55 am

"Awesome. Here, eat some chips." Jaylynn said handing her a bag derpily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:05 pm

Ingwe flicked her tail and smiled. "No thanks." she said as Brieanna examined the blonde hair dye. Ingwe went back to driving.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:10 pm

Jaylynn shrugged and finished her snacks. She lay back and sighed. "That was awesome." She said smiling derpily.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 1:19 am

(Who gets which hair dye and contacts? Oh, my excuse for being absent is I kept forgetting to log in when I came on the site. And then for three days I decided not to check yet. Plus I got pre algebra to work on. I get really busy.)

"Why get so enthused over snacks? I would rater have a fifteen layer vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake with candy covered chocolate chips. Oh, and a medium rare steak. I heard that stuffs good." Rails said with a shrug. She couldn't help but feel hungry all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:50 pm

((um...you get to pick. make it a different color than your characters hair though))

Brieanna took the blonde dye and green contacts. She went to the bathroom to apply it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Zero   Mission Zero - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Zero
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: