Nothing - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:54 pm

Jasmine smirked mischievously. "Sure. I've actually snuck in there once or twice." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:24 pm

Jacob smiled and thanked her. He ran out. "ANO!" He shouted. The robot walked.up to him. "Yes sir?" He asked. Jacob told him his plan. At first the robot was reluctant, but Jacob twisted whim enough with reasons for him to join. "Oh, one." He said, and lead them to the motorcycles. "I will come." Ano said, turning it on. Jacob smiled triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:27 pm

Jasmine walked up to Jacob. "So, where to boss?" She chuckled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:37 pm

Jacob smiled and kicked the starter. "White city better watch out." He.said and revive the engine, taking off.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:41 pm

Jasmine hopped onnl her bike and sped after Jacob. She passed him smirking. "You gettin' slow old man!" She yelled over her shoulder laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:46 pm

Jacob laughed and sped faster. "Says who?" He asked as he passed her. He kicked in the power boosts, he went even faster, speeding over the Rocky wasteland. "Better speed up granny!" He shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:49 pm

Jasmine smirked and kicked on the nitrous. She turned on the newest state of the art power boosters she stole and installed on her bike. She sped past him laughing. "C'mon! You're gettin' beat by a girl!" She yelled laughing. Soon they were near the city. "Let's just say I won." She said winking.

Last edited by Frostwolf on February 1st 2015, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 3:59 pm

Jacob growled. "Neva!" he shouted. He slammed on the gas. He almost passed Jasmine until his face came in contact with an over hanging tree branch. He flipped off his bike and landed on his stomach. "OK, you win." he said hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:01 pm

Jasmine laughed and turned around. She jumped off and helped Jacob up. "Of course I do." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:10 pm

Jacob wiped blood from his nose. "Shit." he said. Ano stopped. "Jacob, I saw your collision." He said concerned. Jacob looked at him. "Next time, be there." he said, as Ano handed him a tissue. Jacob refused it and got back on bike.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:12 pm

Jasmine smirk turned into concern. "Woah, are you okay? Don't break your face, please." She said tilting his head up to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:14 pm

"Why not? Do you think its handsome?" he joked as he let her examine it.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 4:18 pm

Jasmine blushed. "I'll give it a 7." She said wiping away the blood smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 6:54 pm

Jacob laughed and revved his engine. "In CE to know." he said. He waited for Jasmine and Ano to get back on there bikes. Ano got on.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:57 am

Jasmine jumped on her bike. "Lead the way! Just try not to break anything before you get there. I don't wanna have to carry you all the way." She joked. She reved her engine and took off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:42 pm

Jacob followed closely behind her. "don't worry, I'll be looking where I'm going from now on." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:44 pm

"Ok. But you might wanna duck." Jasmine said as she passed under another low branch.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:47 pm

Jacob ducked and smirked. They drew near to the walls. A hovercraft was waiting to bring people up to the city. "Alright, let me do the talking."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 12:48 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "I know how to get in but fine master." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 5:27 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "I got this!" he said and got off the bike. He walked up to a guard. "Sir,vmy sister and I were on a train, but it ran off the tracks. We are tired and ready for home." he said. The guard looked at Jasmine and him. "You don't look related." He snorted. Jacob crossed his arms. "I have cancer." he said. "OH! I'll bet your tired and ready for home then!" He said. Jacob looked at him like he was crazy. "That's what I said! Anyway, can we get on the hover craft?" Jacob asked. The guard let them, and Ano(which Jacob claimed was their lotsl servent) get on the hover craft.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 5:29 pm

Jasmine walked up to Jacob. "You have cancer?" She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:16 pm

Jacob looked down, sucking through his teeth. "Maybe." he said and sat down. A few girls giggled and looked at him with admiration. He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:21 pm

Jasmine sat next to him. She layes a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She said looking over to him. She glared as she saw the girls giggling over him. If looks could kill, they'd be dead. They immediately stopped and lookes away. She grunted and turned back to him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:24 pm

Jacob shrugged. "Don't be sorry, its not your fault. At least I still have hair right?" he joked. He stayed quiet for a bit. "alright passengers, you are on your way. To stay safe please sit down and strap yourself in. We hope you enjoy the city." A female voice said through the speakers. Everyone did as told.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:26 pm

Jasmine strapped in. "So, since this might take a little bit. Tell me about yourself." She said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: