Nothing - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:45 pm

Jasmine grabbed jeans and I white T-shirt. "I'll take this." She said handing it to the cashier. She went and put it on. After she got it on, she went out and waited for Jacob.

(Check your private messages)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:48 pm

Jacob came out, putting on his jacket. He rippedvthevtags off and sauntered out. Ano shook his head with annoyance at his masters behavior.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:49 pm

Jasmine turned to Jacob. "Woah, you look good." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:54 pm

Jacob smirked. "I don't know, but, yeah." he said. "you look good too." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:58 pm

Jasmine smiled and looked down. "Gracias senior." She said smiling.

(Sorry bout the spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:52 pm

((Its OK, you spelled it right...I think.))

Jacob smiled and put his hands in his pockets. Ano took up the back as they began walking deeper in the city. No one noticed them, not even when Jacob slipped a pair of sunglasses from a table while the guyvtalked to his girl friend. "Shouldn't they be at work?" he asked Ano, but he was just kidding. Ano shook his head and shrugged. "Must be his day off." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:54 pm

Jasmine snickered at there conversation. "Boys." She muttered, stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:03 pm

Jacob laughed quietly. He looked around at the people. They were all so happy. And not the good kind of happy, the forced kind of happy. He didn't even know that existing till now. "You need a good wash for your robot?" A charming voice asked. He shook his, discouraging the salesmen.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

"Everyone looks happy, the forced kind. Its freakin' me out man! Freakin' me out!" She whispered in Jacob's ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:12 pm

Jacob sighed and nodded. "I know, but... Don't freak out." he said. Ano nodded. "It is far better to not cause a scene, it will attract unwanted attention from more than just civilians." Said the robot.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:14 pm

"I was over exaggerating. But it is a little freaky. Let's just hurry up and get out of here." Jasmine whispered.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 7:27 pm

Jasmine followed closely behind Jacob. A rat came out and crawled up her leg. She silently screamed as she shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 12:14 am

Jacob didn't really notice. He cane to a door and knocked. A slot opened, a gruff strained face peering through. "Aye, what is this?" He asked in gruff voice. Jacob cleared his throat, "I'm looking for you leader." he whispered. The man disappeared. A new face peeped through the slot. "Now what's a gentleman like you doin' here?" He asked mockingly. Jacob rolled his eyes, and shopped him a sign on his jacket. The mans eyes widened with surprise. "BROTHA! Your from the outside division, what leader are you unda?" He asked. "I'm under Jonathan." Jacob informed. The door opened. "Oye, who's your girlfriend?" He asked suspiciously. Jacob shook his head."Oh, no we're just friends. She joined our group yesterday. She hasn't got the jacket yet." Jacob explained.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 12:17 am

Jasmine walked up to Jacob and put her elbow on his shoulder. "But he wished we were more." She said wiggling her eyebrows. She laughed and stepped back to Ano.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 12:51 am

Jacob furrowed his brow, blushing. The man smirked but shrugged it off. "Come on in fellas." Said the man. "Thanks." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 12:51 pm

Jasmine smiled and waved at the man before walking in after Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 7:52 pm

He shut the door as Jacob sat down. "You want a drink?" He asked, brandashing a bottle of alcohol. Jacob furrowed his brow and refused. "So, what brings the outside division to our humble home? Is it getting boring?" He asked. "Uh, um no, no no. Its all good down there...that sounded weird." he said, muttering the last part
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 7:54 pm

Jasmine smirked. "Not much of a conversationist huh?" She said raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:12 pm

Jacob crossed his arms. "We need supplies. Medical supplies. I happen to hear rumors that you sell anti-toxin?" he inquired. The man sat back. "You hear right. I'll also provide you a ride back. It'll cost you though." He said. Jacob got several coins out from his wallet. He sighed as he put them down.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/infographic-coin-set.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/infographic-coin-set&h=331&w=468&tbnid=XeD3trD2IDw7nM:&zoom=1&docid=2y1_Qrm0xPTYLM&ei=kgbUVKOxCYmVyASB0YHoCA&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-verizon&ved=0CB0QMygAMAA
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:20 pm

Jasmine raised a brow as listened intently to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:37 pm

The man smiled contently. "Very well. But I have a feeling that you want more." He said, sliding the money into a bag. "I know you don't have a healing bed though." he said, doubtful. The man sighed and shook his head. "No, only the hospital has one of those." He said, shrugging. Jacob sighed and looked away. "Mmkay." he said, inwardly groaning.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:39 pm

Jasmine sighed, bored of the business talk.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 9:03 pm

The man stood up. "You will have to get it yourself. But, the ship waits for no one. We had a shipment of weapons going out to our brothers anyway. We have to stay on schedule." He said. Jacob thought a bit. "How long do we have until it takes off?" he asked. The man sucked in through his teeth. "Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m." he replied. Jacob raised a brow. "I can make that!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 9:05 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Finally, some action!" She muttered through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: