Do a story with smilies!

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Do a story with smilies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

Do a story with smilies! Empty
PostSubject: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 11:34 am

Once apon a time there was 3 little people. A king king a queen queen and their horrible, naughty son Twisted Evil .
The son was so very naughty, his parents said king queen > DONT GO OUTSIDE, YOU WILL GET ATTACKED BY NINJAS! The son laughed Laughing . So he went outside anyway. He held up a sign that said "Come and get me, Ninjas!" lol! . Soon after that, he heard a rustle. He wasnt afraid. Just look at his face. Neutral . he said > COME GET ME, NINJAS! He heard more rustles. A rabbit jumped out rabbit . Then three more. rabbit rabbit rabbit . The son laughed Laughing and said > You dumb rabbits. The rabbits were furious! They but on bandannas and stuff like that. see? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect . Those were the ninjas, he suspected. He ran inside but he was on the porch before the ninjas got him. affraid Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect . After that, the kings and queens always made rabbits their friends. king queen rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit . And they all lived (except the son.) happily ever after.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS STORY, ASK ME!
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 12:28 pm

Yet that wasn't the happily ever after,soon a sassy girl :P named Polly came into the kingdom of the king queen and Twisted Evil .Then suddenly a ravinous flower with a sword came in and ate :P .Then the sunny came out and everyone fainted.Except for the flower and the Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 12:33 pm

lol. and yet the bunnies love flowers so.... rabbit rabbit flower rabbit rabbit >YUMMY. then the flower was eaten and the ninja bunnies had a sword! rabbit rabbit rabbit lol! < pretend thats a bunny with a sword. Then they ruled and became the king and queen. queen king . then santa came in summer sunny santa and gave the other bunnies, swords. lol! lol! lol! lol! < bunnies with swords. THE END
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 11:15 pm

Or was it? confused

Suddenly, an alien burst from the sunny that the flower had previously eaten! "Give me all your pig !" He shouted.

But the Twisted Evil , who happened to be where the alien was, couldn't speak alien . So he bounce and Rolling Eyes . "You are a stupid alien with no I love you !" He shouted.

So the alien called other alien 's, and put Twisted Evil to Sleep .

SUDDENLY! A :drunken: albino came out of his body, and tried to :P the alien !

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:34 am

The alien punched albino . albino was angry and turned into freaky albino ( affraid ) . The alien wanted to turn into something and he did. he turned into a cat . the affraid turned into a elephant and stomped all over cat . he laughed elephant + Laughing = Laughing Elephant . the cat turned into a :cherry: . the elephant ate the :cherry: and the :cherry: took over the elephant 's body. :cherry: + Twisted Evil = MUAHAHAHA .

TO BE CONTINUED! lol! < to be continued sign
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 6:17 pm

:cherry: then met a very sexy crazy who liked to eat to jam.They both ate sandwhiches before alien came back to life and :cherry: exploded. stpatty then came in and stole everybody lucky charms.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 6:23 pm

But..... crazy and stpatty got married and they had 1 son. Stare . the son hated alien so he started to sic him. "Bad doggie! Er....Wolf!" the alien yelled. the alien died and soon the albino came and he killed the Stare . the crazy and stpatty were angry and killed albino . then the elephant came and killed stpatty (hes not so lucky anymore.) then the crazy looked around. she saw affraid and she ran. but then, a arrow, from a bow, hit her. the affraid chuckled.

TO BE KONTINUED
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:09 pm

stpatty rose from the dead and ate alien elephant Stare crazy :cherry: brains!Then a super cat came and then a monkey came and they had a son that looked like What a Face .He was crazy and ended up marrying Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Suspect I love you alien queen stpatty stpatty study afro flower queen queen king king and then :drunken: came along and had a party
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:13 pm

ok so....

If cat and monkey are married then they have What a Face . then he marries a bunch of people. how many kids do you think there were? O.O lets say he had about 50 and it was difficult. now the last little wolf is sad now. cry . HELP! stpatty + cry = Crying Wolf Brains..... then this dude called clowno jocolor . he eat the stpatty 's brains. yummy.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:12 pm

But stpatty best friend came in at last! He got his wife ninja to kick jocolor butt!....and they did then stpatty bff nerd and his wife ninja had a kid lick who had issues. lick ran off to marry rendeer but out of nowhere a clown comes in and starts to throw poisonous Like a Star @ heaven at them
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:21 pm

But...

Everyone died from a ancient farao . It was married to scratch . The farao had Basketball and he smashed the grass. the Basketball he went into town and smashed this guy's hair afro . then the dude was angry and he sicced his wolf on him. Stare Basketball .
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:45 pm

Then the Basketball died from Stare and study came out and started getting all smart so cyclops and Evil or Very Mad who hated study started to beat him up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:47 pm

study had a big brain that it was kinda like a shield. and cyclops and Twisted Evil bounced off.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:53 pm

But then study #2 came in! nerd TaDa!and he and the study started to have a showdown. nerd knocked down study book and study became pale so pale threw cyclops at nerd and then the gigantic rendeer ran them all over
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:27 pm

then the afro with the Stare came and sicced everyone on earth except. (you didnt think this was coming) look! the ninja bunnies with swords! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! . the bunnies killed em' both
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:32 pm

As the lol! lol! lol! lol! laughed at their victory A pig got an Idea and lead the lol! lol! lol! lol! to santa . santa knew the bunniyes were Twisted Evil so he put the on the naughty list and then the lol! lol! lol! lol! were :( so they killed santa. Forgetting that itcosted them christmas they ran off leaving stpatty in charge as the new santa
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:44 pm

the lol! lol! lol! lol! laughed and santa came back to life (hes invinsible). Your next. he said. the rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit got their swords taken away. lol! < santa with a sword. He killed the rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit .
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 6:37 pm

lol wut now? XD wanna start over?

Once upon a time, there was a cyclops with his mother and father ( bounce bom ).. er.. you go next? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do a story with smilies!   Do a story with smilies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do a story with smilies!
Page 1 of 1