Searching for a home

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Searching for a home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
` pup

Faye

Searching for a home Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:26 pm

Faye-

Maybe it was that I finally wanted to settle down and live with a pack,forget the hard life that I had already lived.But why would any pack take me?I stood before the line scent marked line of Yellow Stone thinking about this.
I threw back my head and howled.Maybe they would take notice to me and hopefully allow me to join.After a year of trying to find a mate and trying to start my own pack I guess I finally gave up.I layed down and rested my head upon my paws.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 2:11 pm

I rolled my eyes and stood.Forget this! I wans`t going to wait for an answer.I walked away.Perhaps I could make my home else where.I was a loner and I probably always would be.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 2:53 pm

Kihyah's ears perked and his head jerked around to listen as the howl echoed in the cave, it would've been inaudible to a human but he heard it crystal clear. He threw his own head back and howled out to the other wolf, interested in meeting the wolf he left in the howl a sound that indicated he wished the fae to come on the land and find their den. With his ankle the way it was today he wasn't going anywhere at the moment. When his howl died to a soft whine he perked his auds to listen for a response in return.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 3:06 pm

I turned around and started to walk toward the boarder again after I heard the howl.I threw my head back and howled,accepting the male`s invitation.I trotted onto his land.I took close to the trees and shadows for fear humans might spot me.I lifted my nose,trying to catch the other wolve`s scent.I trotted on and on until I came upon a den/cave.It smelled of wolf.I whined softly and listened if there was a wolf in the cave/den.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:11 pm

Mystery flicks her onyx audits gently, her tassle curling slowly around one of her hinds as she lied her crown atop her mates spine and watched the cave entrance with jade, amber tinted orbs. When the inky mistress saw the shadow of the new fae she gave out a welcoming yip, inviting the stranger reluctantly into her home as her hackles gently ruffle in her discomfort. Pressing up against Kih's side her auds lowered in a distrusting position, lieing to the sides close to her skull as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 9:37 pm

I bowed my head in respect to the Alpha wolves as I walked into the cave.My muscles tensed.I felt like I should run or even fight them,but was a lousy fighter .I managed to hold the reactions back.I stood about 2 feet away from them,waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:51 pm

Kihyah nudged his mate softly to reassure her, he lets out a few barks and yips towards the strange wolf who had entered the cave. A lone fae by the looks of her and seemed to have been alone for quite some time, he slowly rises carefully limping on the ankle that was starting to shrink a little from it's swollen size. " Hello, my name's Kihyah." he says introducing himself and even though his ankle was hurt he still carried himself with his chin up and his chest forward showing that he was indeed of Alpha standing, his stance however was non threatening as he approached the stranger. " What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 12:20 am

Mystery calms slightly when she felt her mates reassuring nudges, her auds twisting forward slightly but she whines just loud enough for Kih to hear and not the fae when he moved to rise to his peds and approach the stranger. Her audits suddenly pinned to her skull in her uneasyness she stands, slowly rising up onto her pads before flanking Kih and eyeing the stranger careully. Her stomach turning and twisting to tie itself in knots destress covered her pallette in a blanket that was blind to everyone else. To the fae she probaly looked fine, Kih would know what was wrong the second he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:05 pm

"Hello Kihyah,my name is Faye".I wagged my tail when I saw his pose wasn`t threatening.My wandering eyes happened to land on his ankle.I noted that it was a bit swollen,perhaps it was caused hunting or defending his turf.I raised my nose in the air when a gust of wind blew into the cave.It smelled mostly of deer and other prey,but it had a slight hint of human.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:38 pm

Kihyah nods softly to Faye, " It is a pleasure to meet you Faye. Welcome to our pack, you are welcome to stay here and become part our family. I believe the rank of Scout would suit you well..." he says nodding quite sure of his decision, " You seem tired from your travels and I figure you must be rather hungry...just across the river is our meat cache where we have just stored a kill of a young buck elk if you are interested please help yourself to it. This cave is our den and you are most welcome to rest your head in here as well...as you can see there is plenty of room." he says as his tail wags softly behind him looking to Mystery the plumage of fur stops its slow swaying as he realized something was wrong with his mate. He licks her crown softly to try and ease her as he whines softly to her worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 5:50 pm

I nodded in acknowledgement"I`ll pass on that Elk,I think I will just sit outside the cave.I uh,like the fresh air."I walked across the cave to the entrance.I lied down on the grass and released a sigh.

(Should all of us play in only one of the topics in YellowStone?)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:07 pm

~Paradise~
I sigh 'Wow the pack was loosing wolves.' I've been doing this for days now I was lost and scared now and I knew that probably I would have to do something about it I was just a pup I knew they were enemies I growled lightly for probably other wolves not to notice.
Searching for a home Wolf-White-Pup
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

(Lets all play on A wolf's journey you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:36 pm

(Ok Myst I did so :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a home   Searching for a home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a home
Page 1 of 1