Pack Updates

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Pack Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Pack Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Updates   Pack Updates Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 4:42 pm

To make it easier for all of the wolves entering Yellowstone and currently living there too, I will be uploading some photo's so that you can have a basic idea what exactly we image for this beautiful land we live in. These pictures will strictly be from Yellowstone Park unless otherwise noted. If you have a photo in mind for an area that has not been listed since Yellowstone is vast there will be many different photos that can be used for 'individuals' such as a scout that has brought back word of a place where there is food, if that pack member is so inclined he/she can post a photo of this designated area. However it is asked that you use ONLY Yellowstone photos when it comes to the landscape as we wish to make this as realistic as possible. Thank you.

~Kihyah

The view from only a few feet out of the den.

Pack Updates Yellowstone-sunrise

Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Pack Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Updates   Pack Updates Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:31 am

A picture of the blue pool at the back of the cave a.k.a den, perfectly safe water to drink and a nice place to dip in at any time of the year. It's oddly a even warm temperature year round, thought to be connected to some of Yellowstones hot springs.

This photo is NOT a yellowstone national park image

Pack Updates Blue-lake-cave-de
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Pack Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Updates   Pack Updates Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:28 pm

Due to some extenuating circumstances I have reopened the Yellowstone wolf pack. It is now reduced to Kodak, Kihyah and Mystery's son due to hunters coming in and shooting the beloved family and leaving Kodak alone without a clue as to what became of his sisters.

Welcome to Summer in Yellowstone!! I am currently accepting any and all wolves to join the pack. Please read the pack information on Yellowstone as it will be updated in just a few minutes by myself to account for the loss of the family. There will be a new post created under Yellowstone where Kodak will be trying to find new wolves and this is the perfect time to let yourself be known. Again please read the rules I like to keep in Yellowstone, these are subject to change due to the update and things getting chaotic because of Kihyah and Mystery dieing off. Hope to see some new faces soon!! :)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Pack Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Updates   Pack Updates Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 1:09 pm

Congratulations!!

I just wanted to pass along my congratulations to all the new members who have gained a rank in the pack and those who have stayed with us enough to rank up in the pack! Keep up the excellent rping guys! Hope you all are enjoying your summer break and to the new comers welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Updates   Pack Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Updates
Page 1 of 1