Wandering Arrival

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Wandering Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Female Location : Florida

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 10:15 pm

Sebastian silently padded into the field. The high grass provided enough cover, yet the wolf felt a flicker of annoyance and frustration, seeing as his black pelt stood out fairly easily from the grass. Curling his lips back slightly, a low, frustrated growl rumbled deeply at the back of his throat, his pale eyes narrowing to slits. Even now, Sebastian refused to admit that living without a pack proved both useless and unfortunate. Living alone was, he had to admit, a bit better, but not the best. However, it was far better than being among mangy wolves who lacked respect for him, denied his attempted dominance.

Flattening his ears, Sebastian huffed slightly, carefully raising his head and scanning the field, the golden grass swaying softly in the wind. Even with the grass, Sebastian still felt fairly exposed. There was no cover, besides the occasinal rock, which left him feeling weak and vulnerable; he knew well he could take care of himself alone, however, enough to survive the next few days or months. And, he was fairly glad that no wolf had showed up yet to dwindle his patience and disturb his peace. As much as his claws itched to sink into the pelt of an enemy, Sebastian held that urge back the best as he could. He stifled a sigh and quietly crept forward, nose faintly twitching for any traces of prey or the scent of any nearby wolf.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 9:47 am

Blair watched the brute from a high rock as he padded across the field. Just by his body language, she could tell he did not like to be so exposed. The brute's eyes scanned the field and she shook her head at how he didn't look at the rocks. Especially those behind him. Blair was crouched low on the rock, her hackles slightly raised. She never truly liked brutes, but they were a heck of a lot better than wimpy faes. Yes, she was insulting her own gender. But not all faes were wimpy. Blair wasn't.

Her gaze was locked on to the brute in case he suddenly scented her and made an attack towards her. Of course, she would not run. She would not hide. She WOULD fight back. Her black and white pelt (OOC:my user pic is her by the way) stood out against the field and dark colored rock, but she didn't care. Let him see her. Let anyone, anything, see her. And let them come at her with blood on their muzzles and knives for claws. She didn't care. She was FAR past caring anymore. Nobody had coaxed a smile, laugh, or anything other than anger out of her since she watched her whole pack be murdered. So, let them give it their best shot at attacking her. Cause fighting is all Blair has known for days upon months upon years.

Blair snapped out of her train of thought, refocusing on the brute in the field.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 5:37 pm

Sebastian paused for only a moment, his ears perking up slightly for a few seconds before flattening against his head. Instincts flared up inside him, pointing out that something was, in Sebastian's perspective, wrong. His hackles rose slightly, and the male wolf raised his head just slightly, nose twitching faintly. He was fairly unsure, growing more and more annoyed that he seemed to be picking up on a scent. It was oddly musty to Sebastian, and a bit hard to make out, but instinct howled at him that whatever was nearby was most likely a wolf of some sort. He crouched slightly among the flowing grass, irritated at how exposed he was. Company was anything but what Sebastian wanted, friendly or harmful. He had no one to call 'friend', not that he cared much, or at all. Every one was an enemy to him nowadays.

The low, gutteral growl rose up in the male's throat, and he shifted slightly from his crouching position, perking up and angling his ears slightly. A faint scowl tugged at the corner of his lips, which curled back over his teeth in a low, unsure snarl of warning. If he needed to fight, Sebastian would do so without protest. Hackles raised and fur bristling, Sebastian's ears flattened and his tail raised slightly, reverting to his attempted sign of dominence. From the way the musty scent seemed to come from, Sebastian assumed that this wolf might've been somewhat behind him, however he didn't turn to face the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 8:27 pm

Blair observed the brute carefully as he crouched. She knew that he had figured out her presence when a low growl tore up his throat and rang through the tense air of the clearing. His tail rose, a sign of attempted dominance, which caused a growl to rip up her throat. The sound was quiet, low, and menacing. She lowered herself slightly and started climbing down the rock. Neither of the two owned the land, and she would not let him dominate her. It was not her style. She does not answer to anyone, even if that provoked a fight. She would face the attacker head on and not give a care.

Cautiously, she silently padded behind the wolf, wary. She wondered if he would whip around now considering he didn't before. Blair herself did not trust anyone behind her, but would he trust a complete, possible dangerous stranger behind him?
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 11:00 pm

The other wolf's growl reaching his ears, Sebastian allowed an irritable, low snarl to escape from his throat; the black-furred male turned sharply almost instantly. His pale grey gaze locked on the fae, lips curled back over his teeth as he took on a defensive posture, tail still raised slightly as his ears perked straight up. The snarl rumbled deeply, threateningly, in his throat as he glared sharply at the other wolf, the confident, yet sadistic glimmer flashing within his cold gaze.

Black fur bristling, hackles raised, Sebastian shifted slightly, muscles tensed up entierly. He was preared to attack, whether or not this wolf was hostile towards him or not. He mentally cursed at himself for allowing himself to be caught off guard in such an open area, not even aware of the wolf until moments ago. Sebastian knew well that being vigilant was a key in survival, and so far, he was failing miserably at it.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 11:46 pm

Blair snarled back at the male. On the outside, she was menacing towards him. On the inside, she was looking him over. His black fur was thick and fluffy. His pale gray eyes locked on her and she had to admit them to be attractive. They were a color of eyes she had never seen before and they intrigued her completely. Yes, she found him rather attractive. But she could not focus on that right now. They were in a silent battle right now, so she had to focus on that.

She did not attack him. She wasn't like that. She just had to show him that she was not one to back down. Just because the brute was a male, it made no difference to her. She didn't answer to anyone, no matter who they were. If he accepted that, then maybe they could talk. Internally, she wished they could talk. For some unknown reason, she wanted to learn more about him.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 7:23 pm

Sebastian didn't slacken his tense position, grey eyes still locked on the fae, rather challeningly. By the fact that she wasn't yet attacking, the male flattened his ears, the snarl rumbling in his throat slowly fading to a low, unsure growl. Now that they were fairly close to one another, the male slightly raised his gaze, observing the fae. As much as he preffered for her to submit, it was clear she wouldn't go down so easily. His expression remained fairly impassive now as he studied her for a moment, faintly interested. However, he quickly shook his head slightly, ruffling his bristling fur. As tempted as he was to lash out for dominence, to show he wouldn't run with his tail between his legs so easily, something tugged angrilly at Sebastia, growling at him to hold his ground for a bit longer, to slacken his tense posture.

Unmoving, Sebastian's gaze flickered back to the fae, almost suspiciously, however for once, he didn't push himself to leap forward and attack. Instead, he held his ground, the threatening rumble in his throat steadily ceasing.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 8:44 pm

The brute's growl steadily silenced but Blair's posture did not relax immediately. Her muscles stayed tensed, just in case the male did decide to suddenly lash out. She was still cautious of him, though it did seem as though he had calmed at least the tiniest bit. Slowly, her own rumbling growl quieted and her muscles relaxed the tiniest bit. Her hackles flattened against her back once again as she carefully calmed herself. Her ears flicked up but she stood her ground just as much as he did. She didn't back away, knowing most would take advantage of her if she did so. Her life had been rough, full of backing down, and every time she was used. Whether they used her to kill someone else, used her to play around with, or used her as a slave, it always made her miserable.

Blair's eyes softened the littlest bit as she steadily met the brute's gaze, daring him to make the first move, whether it was talking or attacking.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 10:09 am

"Who are you?"

Sebastian partly forced the words out. His instincts were growling at him not to fight, but to hold his ground. His was utterly unlike him in too many ways to count, allowing his fur to settle rather than bristle madly. His voice was raspy, gruff-sounding, as he hadn't spoken to another wolf in who-knows-how-long. He was indeed, more of the silent type, as talking only lead him to trouble, and trouble led to fighting, which eventually led to killing.

He shifted slightly, the tenseness in his muscles gone completely, and he slightly lowered his tail after a moment.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 9:00 pm

"My name is Blair. And yours?"

Blair told him her name, even though it was not her instinct to tell anyone any information about herself. Normally, she would have found a way to avoid that question at all cost. But for some reason, the words blurted from her mouth like she couldn't help it. When the brute relaxed and his tail lowered, she truly found him attractive. He didn't look so mad at her anymore, and he actually had another emotion other than anger. It was rather refreshing to not get in a fight immediately after meeting someone for once. She was so used to fighting it had become second nature to her.

She softly shook her head. What was she thinking? Happy about not fighting?
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 8:11 pm

Sebastian was, quite frankly, surprised that the fae had revealed her name. For an some strange reason, it gave him an odd sense of relaxation he hadn't had in weeks. As much as he would've enjoyed delivering a quick attack and sprinting off, the nagging impulse tugging at him practically was growling at him to stay. Surprisingly, Sebastian gave just the slightest tilt of his head, his pale grey eyes narrowed to slits.

"My name...?" Naturally, he would avoid giving out his name; mainly to avoid alerting his former pack of his presense, and to anyone who might be looking for him. But yet...the name came out easily, not even forced.

"...Sebastian."

If he had ever needed to give his name, he would have either declined or given a fake name. However, his real name slipped out, still not forced, but only just the slightest bit, if at all, hesitant. It took a moment for him to finally take a better look at the fae in front of him; and, just as she found him rather attractive, as did he, to some degree. Snooping around and looking for any females wasn't much of Sebastian's idea of a passtime, let alone something he'd ever think of doing one day. Yet, it seemed this fae was a bit of an exception-but a quick shake of his head to clear his thoughts was enough to jerk the thoughts out of his mind, ruffling his black pelt.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 8:38 pm

Blair smiled very gently, lowering her front down on one knee in a quick bow. "It's nice to meet you Sebastian," she said as she stood back up.

She took a deep breath, not knowing if he really wanted to deal with her. Really, she was just some fae who was looking for something to do. But her heart pulled her towards this brute, this... Sebastian. The name fit him well, and she liked the name. In her.. adventures, she had never heard the name before so it was refreshing to hear a new name. Not to mention that she was a FAE named Blair. Who names a female Blair? Oh yeah, her psycho mother whom she barely knows. So she couldn't truly judge her mom. Who knows? She could've been the sweetest wolf out their. Or she could've been a mere youngin' that got knocked up cause she got 'caught up in the moment.' Her mom might've hated Blair for all she knows. And Blair hated the fact that she didn't know. It made her feel sensitive, like she had a weakness. The fact that her family and pack got killed but she made it out alive made her feel strong... or was she just lucky?
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 10:30 pm

Sebastian was caught a bit off guard, rather surprised when she bowed. It took a moment for him to snap back to attention, and Sebastian merely flattened his ears. Overall, he wasn't too sure how to react to this, and couldn't make out if Blair was toying with him or being serious. "Perhaps I can say the same." He did his best to keep his tone, even but it came out raspy as always, and he shifted positions slightly. Instead of returning the bow, the male slightly dipped his head and gave the slightest, curt nod, his tail tip flicking once.

Being formal was one of Sebastian's weak points ever sense leaving his pack; not that he missed it. He'd rather not say a word to anyone nowadays, but even the lack of communication would drive any wolf mad at some point, wouldn't it? Sebastian gave a slight shrug, then quickly glanced aside, almost as though he were embarassed with himself. "What brings you here?" He held back a scowl, instead twitching his ear slightly as he glanced back at Blair for a moment, studying her for a few seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 10:40 pm

Blair looked away when Sebastian asked that question. She didn't want to talk about it, she didn't even want to think about it yet. But if it got him to trust her the littlest bit more, was it worth it? She shrugged, admitting to herself that it was worth it. "My family and pack were killed a long time ago. When I was just a pup. I can't remember my life, or my parents. I can only remember being on the run ever since. I got into a lot of fights with brutes. They tried to use me for... things, take advantage of me. But they were surprised when I fought back. Sure, they left their marks on my body, but the need to escape kept me going really. So, in a strange way, I have to thank them. In another way, I hate them. They made me not trust brutes," she glanced back at Sebastian when she said this, wondering if it effected him at all. She sighed. "I came here because I was tired of running, of going long periods of time without food, of being alone i guess. I can't really tell if I was lonely or not because being alone was normal to me. I haven't known anything different. So I guess I came here because I wanted to find out more about the real me."

She continued to look away, not wanting to see his response. He probably thought her some stupid orphan who got herself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 4:06 pm

Sebastian listened in complete silence, his expression in between bored and impassive. Yet, the mention of brutes caught his attention only slightly, in response giving onl the flick of an ear. The fact that Blair didn't trust brutes actually didn't seem to bother Sebastian, as he showed no specific reaction as he listened. He was used to being thought as untrustworth, although the thought of a brute taking advantage of Blair slightly annoyed Sebastian...yet, even he couldn't fully understand why.

"Find out more of the real you? How foolish." Ever sense leaving his pack, speaking his mind came all too easily to Sebastian, and if it meant insulting anyone, he didn't seem to care. "There is nothing else for you to find out. Wandering and wandering has both advantages and distadvantages, no matter the time." Sebastian's accent seemed, oddly enough, a bit British, if at all. "You will do no good as a waste of space, I'm afraid. If running aimlessly is what you desire, then do so at your own pace. I personally will not give my reason of being here without being provoked, as it's something even you shouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 11:16 pm

Blair couldn't help but have her temper flare at his words. Who was he to call her a fool? To compare her to a waste of space? She hated it, and it made her feel like she hated him. But on the inside, she knew she could never hate him. Yet she couldn't understand why. She'd hated many people in her life, so why couldn't she hate Sebastian? It puzzled her, then annoyed her, which made her temper flare even more. Though his accent seemed to make her stomach turn.

She crouched down, her ears back and a growl ripping up her throat. "I am not here to be insulted!" she snapped at him with such power it would've shocked anyone. "All I came here for was to try to find how who I really am. To find out if I am truly the killer i think I am. So I would have no problem walking away if you are to do nothing but insult me. It's my decision what I do with my life, and you can make you judgements of me for it. But that does not mean you have to say them to my face. You should have the control to keep them in your mind."
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 7:01 pm

Sebastian uttered the slightest, low growl from the back of his throat as Blair crouched, growling. Even he was surprised at her words, although that didn't let him display any weakness or submission.

"Control is not my strong point, I'll have you know. If you're soft enough to take what I said to heart, then you're far more foolish than I thought. Emotions only delay life, holding you back. Speaking my mind is what's gotten me out in this godforsaken place on my own, and I regret none of it." Sebastian growled out, his ears flattening against his head as he curled his lips back, a snarl rumbling within his throat.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2012, 7:25 pm

Blair straightened up, heaving a sigh and rolling her eyes when Sebastian growled. "This is a waste of time. To believe I was actually interested in you. Only to find out you have the manners of a rock and the control of a young pup who was raised wrong," she snarled out. Then, she turned away from him and started padding away. Some part of her wished he would call out to her, and that same part wished he could or would change. But no, he was just like every other brute she'd met. Impolite and out of control.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2012, 11:03 pm

Sebastian narrowed his eyes, tail slowly flicking back and forth. "Perhaps you're right." The male flattened his ears, growling softly. Was that...regret flickering in his pale grey gaze? "Of course. Yet another who thinks less of me." There was an odd twinge of bitterness in Sebastian's tone as he watched Blair begin padding off. "Cruel, rude, Sebastian. It's all I hear these days." Sebastian growled out to her, turning away slightly, his tail lowering into a more-or-less submissive position; something he very rarely did. Submitting was what drove Sebastian out of his pack in the first place, his urge for dominence bringing nothing but punishments.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2012, 11:06 pm

Blair couldn't help but glance over her shoulder at him. His tail had lowered, his shoulders hunched slightly. "If you showed more of the wolf I'm seeing now, then maybe I wouldn't walk away," she called out to him. She wondered if her words would make even the slightest change. Desperation showed in her eyes. She was desperate to see one nice action out of Sebastian, but she wasn't sure if she was going to get it. The only thing she could do was pray that she did she it.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 10:57 pm

Sebastian flicked an ear, slightly glancing back at her, pale grey eyes narrowed to slits as he noticed the look of desperation in her eyes. He seemed to sight a bit, flattening his ears and sitting on his haunches, tail tip flicking back and forth ocasinally. "In my case, its more difficult than you think, Blair." Sebastian sighed out, looking just slightly flustered for a moment.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 11:31 pm

"Difficult isn't impossible," Blair muttered quietly, but still loud enough that he could hear. She stared at her paws, not wanting him to see the expression in her eyes. She always believed the eyes to be the window to the soul, and she didn't want him seeing the hurt in her soul.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2012, 11:01 pm

Sebastian merely sighed, unable to help but lower his head and glance aside, Blair's words echoing over and over in his head. Hesitantly, he glanced back at her, his tail now fully lowered. "Sorry." He muttered lightly with another soft sigh, ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 12:21 am

"That's better. That's the Sebastian I want to see rather than the one I was seeing earlier. Can you do that?" Blair asked, hiding the hope in her voice the best she could. She wasn't quite sure if it worked or not. She looked at his lowered ears and tail, and couldn't help but find him adorable at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Hanging Ravens
` pup

Hanging Ravens

We're all Mad here..

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 9:27 am

"Yes." Sebastian twitched an ear, looking away whille giving just the slightest nod and holding back a sigh. Surely being less angered at the world would do good for the usually irritated brute? Although, even Sebastian had his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Arrival   Wandering Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next