Awaiting you [Night Shadow]

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 11:50 pm

Blair trotted into Lunar Plains, the moon shining off her black fur and making her eyes a beautiful icy blue. She waited for Night to choose where he wanted to... well, you know. Her gut twisted in a mix of excitement and nervousness
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 11:53 pm

Nights fur turned to a silver color and his eyes glowed green he found a small hill and it lit up and looked blue it was far up but no one was around he hoped that everything would be ok and he didn't mess up
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:03 am

Night shadow smiled and looked at Blair "Are you sure you want to do this because you will have to carry me child for 63 days" he said looking at her as he talked
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:13 am

At first, Blair's face dropped. 63 days?! How did Silver handle that? She was such an active person! Then she smiled, a tad nervous. "I want to do this. And as long as it's your child, and as long as you stay with me, I'll be fine love," she licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:18 am

"Ok then lets wait a little bit till morning ok it would be better we can begin at dawn till then lets go to sleep" he wanted her to be ready not all freaked out and sleep is something they need before they began it was long and it was hard work
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:20 am

Blair nodded, letting out a soft breath. "Alright. Do you want to do anything before we sleep? OR go to sleep now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:22 am

"No lets go to sleep right now" he said laying down the grass was soft perfect he smiled waiting Blair to come sleep by him
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:25 am

Blair smiled, nodding. She hopped over to him, putting no weight on her broken leg. She laid down right beside him, her side pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:26 am

Night put his head down and began to fall asleep "Good night see you in the morning"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:28 am

Blair put her head beside his. "Good night, I love you," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:00 pm

Night Shadow just barely had gotten up when he remembered where he was it was beautiful the sun just looked like a scratch with light he turned to Blair she had to see this
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:58 pm

Koi had followed them he thought i wonder what there doing here this is a mating ground so he came up behind him

Night jumped when he saw koi he growled "What are you doing here!"

Koi looked at him "Why are you at the mating grounds Mr.I always want to be alone"

Night shadow had been caught "I came here with Blair that's all you need to know!"

Koi kept looking at him "Yeah and also i am not leaving i would like to spend some time with my brother"he said looking at him with that look of you can't push me out

Night growled but said nothing when Blair got up and would get him to leave
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:18 pm

Blair blinked open her eyes, the light burning them. She yawned widely, stretching out carefully. Then she noticed Koi. "What the (insert curse word of choice here) are you doing here?" she exclaimed, growling.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:23 pm

Night looked at her "He won't leave"

Koi laid down then said "I want to watch" he began to fall asleep"

Night growled "Why don't you go back to your farm!" he said "And you have already mated!"he said while growling

Koi looked at him was night stalking him?
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:47 pm

Blair gasped when Koi said what he did. He wanted to WATCH them? Her face flushed. Then Night replied to him, and Blair was surprised. He knew this how?
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 8:49 pm

Night shadow smiled he loved making him mad "So why don't you go with your mate"

Koi growled "How did you know i mated!"

Night laughed "because you talk about everything in your sleep!"

Koi's bogy grew hot under his fur
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:02 pm

Blair smiled, laughing under her breath as Koi was embarrassed. She just hoped he left as she remembered why they had come here.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:05 pm

Koi growled "well then now i can help you then can't i witch means i can watch!"

Night growled "I don't need help but thank you"

First you

Night walked over to Koi and bit his mouth shut
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:32 pm

Blair couldn't help but giggle as her body heated. "Night, just get him to leave. No need to bite," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:37 pm

Koi whispered "just make sure you get her down then make sure that you do it for long enough!"

Nights fur stood on end and he bit Kois ear "I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!" he yelled

Koi smiled "ok little brother" koi licked him and walked away
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:09 pm

Night looked at Blair "Would you like to begin or do you want to wait?"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:31 pm

When Koi spoke of how to do it, Blair blushed extremely. But she giggled at Night's response. When Koi walked off, she full out laughed. "You -hahaha- guys -hahaha- are such -hahaha- BROTHERS," she gasped out.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:34 pm

Night looked down "Yeah i know but sometime when he helps me he takes it to far"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:35 pm

Her laughing slowly stopped. "So it seems with what just happened," she said, nuzzling her embarrassed mate.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:37 pm

He licked her he hoped she wouldn't take notice to his rising body temp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next