Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Awaiting you [Night Shadow]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:39 pm

Blair rubbed her fur against his, teasingly brushing the tip of her tail against his muzzle and smiling at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:41 pm

Night smiled "Well it looks like i am not the only one thats so innocent" he said nipping her tail tip

Kois ear went up how cute he hoped it would be successful if not night would be crushed
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:43 pm

Blair giggled, turning around and lightly pouncing on him. "Who said I was innocent?" she asked, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:46 pm

Night smiled he stared at her he let her tackle him and put his paws out in front of her "take me away" he said
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:48 pm

Blair laughed at his reply. She lightly bit the scruff of his neck. "I'll take you far away," she whispered seductively, traling her muzzle up his neck to his ear. "Just you... and me... nobody else..."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:51 pm

He felt a chill run up his spin "I can take you so far into pleasure that you will never be able to come back out" he said and then made an evil laugh
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:53 pm

"Only if you come with me love," she said, smiling at his evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:54 pm

he looked as if he were thinking "Maybe ill just take you there leave you there for years" he said looking right into her eyes
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:56 pm

Blair lifted her head to look at him. "But... you'd really leave me there alone?" she asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:57 pm

"you'll have to beg to come back" he said licking her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:58 pm

Blair smiled, closing her eyes. "I'll beg for you," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:59 pm

Night looked at her "I'll bring you back i'll have to or silver will get lonely" he walked behind her and was ready to mount and begin
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:01 pm

Blair's ears flicked back to him. "And you won't get lonely without me?" she asked. She moved her tail to the side, shuffling her feet to prepare herself for what was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:04 pm

"Yeah ill be very lonely but before we begin i don't want to nit your broken leg witch one is it" he said stepping up to her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:05 pm

"That's what i thought," she licked his muzzle. "And it's the back left." she told him as she gestured toward her leg that she kept in the air.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:07 pm

"Ok then if i hit it i am very sorry" he mounted her and began humping her then he found his mark and put it in
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:09 pm

Blair felt the extra weight on her back and accidentally put her broken leg down. She clenched her teeth, holding back a yelp at that pain and the pain of Night hitting the mark. Then she relaxed, falling into pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:11 pm

Night kept going doing as Koi had told him he would now when Blair pulled away and when it started to hurt
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:14 pm

Blair slowly laid down, finding the weight to much to handle with only 3 legs. Her eyes had closed, and she was panting. Her whole body was hot, her heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:16 pm

Night grabbed her and tried to pull her up it hurt for him when she went down he panted and began to go faster
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:17 pm

Blair stood as he pulled her up, her legs shaking just slightly. When he began to go faster, she threw her head back and her tongue lolled out of her mouth in pleasure and panting.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:20 pm

Night began to go slower till he stopped and was just dead weight and then he began to feel the pain but he would wait for Blair to feel it before he stopped
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:23 pm

Blair felt pain a short time after he stopped. "O-okay," she panted. "It h-hurts now."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:24 pm

"Okay i-i-ill stop" he got off of her and found that he was stuck to her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:25 pm

"N-night, you can get off now love," she told him softly, not wanting to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting you [Night Shadow]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next