sian wanders alone

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2012, 1:50 pm

sian was wandering around in deep thought. he was just spying on his twin, and still couldent get up the courage to talk to her. he lay down at the base of a large tree and wondered what to do.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2012, 1:56 pm

shshale saw sian warndering around looking like a threat so she pounced on him and pined him down snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2012, 2:00 pm

sian was stunned for a moment then with his powerful back legs, and kicked her stomach and ran a short distance away. " what the HELL is wrong with you!" he said "what did i do"
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2012, 2:37 pm

shshale shighed relaxed her shoulders from the tence position they were in and siad "unfortunily i messed up agian i thought you were a thert sorry " shshale scrached her ear before saying "you did nothing rong ,(her ear twiched)can we be friends?,and sorry" she blushed to see a strong black wolf in front of her and hesitated to do any thing else
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2012, 6:12 pm

Sian looked at her for a minute. _she sure is weird_ he thought. one minute she is attacking him the next she is asking to be friends. "ok?" he said unsure. his stomach growled. " i am going to hunt a deer, try not to attack anyone else untill i get back." he said with a grin. he ran into the woods and quickly found a sentto follow.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 10:11 am

shshale was shocked so she decided to take a short nap waiting fo his retun
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 1:43 pm

sian soon found a yung buck, velvet still covered his antlers. he started to stalkit, creeping forward. then he launched himself into the air and onto it back. he quickly locked his jaws around the deers neck, and with a powerful jerk, he snaped its neck. he draged it back to shshale. he walked over to her and fliped her over playfully and jumped back incase she clawed at him. "wake up!, or i will eat your half, as well as mine!" he said and went over to the buck and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 1:57 pm

shshale gave him a look of greef then walked over to the killed buck and ate on the oppiste side of sian
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 2:00 pm

sian finished eating first and climbed up a tree and lay down on the branch, watching her...
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 12:40 am

after done eating shshale looked up at sian and gave him a crude look for some reason she didnt know why
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 9:17 am

what?" he asked when she loked at him. before she could answer, sian decided to be as unpredictable as possible and flashing his teeth in a smile, he pounced from the tree and knocked shshale over. he pinned her down. " haha, i got you!" he said smugly, with a wolfy grin, his toung loling out the side.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 1:59 pm

tacking that in defence shshale grabbed her neack and thusted him on his back snarling
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:16 pm

"hahahahahahaha" sian was shaking so hard from laughing. she was so up-tight, she was fun to mess with. he roled on to his stomach and smirked at her. "i was playing, chill" he said
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 1:39 pm

shshale gave sain a crude look then as she slowly let her gard down she laghed with him
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 1:46 pm

sian ran over and knocked her over again. "ha ha" and ran to the nearest stream and jumped over it and climbed a tree. she would chase he knew.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 1:53 pm

shhshale di a low growl as some of her hunting speed kicked in and speed after him lunged herself athim from the ground and bit the branch ,the branck stated to breack
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 1:57 pm

sian climbed higher laughing, barly getting off the branch before it snaped. "ha ha ha" he said all full of himself. she smirked at her.

narator: they played like that all day till they were tired and when shshale fell asleep he sliped off, for the night. he would come back at dawn. he had trusting issues.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 11:42 am

sian came back running eyes wide. he was hopping he wasn't being chased by that white wolf
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 1:04 pm

shshale heard sain aprochind she had dug herself a den growling at anthing out side ,fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 1:09 pm

sian herd shshale growl and dove into her den. he surprised her so luckly she didnt attack. "you work fast" he said agitated.

[grrrrrrr no mispelling my name!!!!!!!!!!!Evil or Very Mad ]Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 1:12 pm

shshale looked down and siad "sorry i have frequent nightmares i kinda get scared from then and go into a smal panic ,sorry if i alarmed you" shshale winced as she sliped out of the den and wept
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:31 pm

sian went to her and licked her snout. "sorry, i didnt mean to make you cry" he said quietly. he nuzzled her sholder trying to comfort her. "i just ment you work fast, because of the den." he smiled at her then looked at her den "you did a good job" he said, impressed.

[curse your BAD SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mad Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:08 am

"you didnt make me cry i was goingto any way sian i had a nightmare about my last pack when i was a pup "shshale siad as she calmed her self
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:11 am

well most people say talking helps,so spill" he said obnoxiously.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:14 am

shshale smiled as she begian "well potchers ivaded my pack when i was young and to surive i had to run but later (she started to choke on her words) when i returened to my pack they were gone and dead "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sian wanders alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next