shshale explores with sian

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

shshale explores with sian  Empty
PostSubject: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 6:01 pm

in a view of water all around shshale silenty motned to sian to flow as she ventured father away from her territory in amazment she looked at sian and wispered "i can tell a wolf or so onws this turff but i would like to see who ,is tjhat agreeble to you sian?"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 12:53 pm

sian was completely side tracked by the look of the waterfall, and the pool beneath it. running, he launched himself in the water, sending a lot of water shshales way.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 5:55 pm

shsale was speachless as the water splashed her way socking her she joked "siaan!,watch youre back "she siad lepping almost on to him laughing in sheer play .
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:00 pm

sian splashed around playfully
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:03 pm

shshale then face pawed him wit ajust a smile
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 12:45 pm

sian got out o the water. "we should get back to our pack, they will wonder where we have gone..."

[pups got approved :D look at the link for their personalities. o and can i have pups 1 and 3?]

https://wolflife.rpg-board.net/t978-pups
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 12:31 am

shshale lept out of the water and shook her fur socking sian then siad yes i agree ,she trotted off back toward there territory

{yes and i am screaming to be honest i screamed earler ,there was no time to reply at school sorry i had to do mack up work tehehehe *gulp* it was hard waa}
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 12:43 am

sian followed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shshale explores with sian    shshale explores with sian  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1