Invading Loud Howler Territory

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Invading Loud Howler Territory Empty
PostSubject: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 6:26 pm

Aleu snuck in threw some bushes she smelt around.Nothing but bones of animals everywhere you would look."Fade!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 9:07 am

"don't yell.you could have killed us."he said as one wolf approached them."Are you loudhowler?" he said."yes, we have been for quite a while."Then they ran through the camp.They got to the good territory.Fade was attacked and the loudhowlers came after him he was about to be sandwiched inbetween the 2 packs."ALEU HELP!!!!!" he yelled as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2008, 12:50 pm

Aleu ran over to Fade and chopped down on the wolf's tail making it yalp."Follow me!" Aleu howled as the loudhowlers chased."Hurry up.I see a lake just ahead.Maybe if we hide under water they cant smell us." Aleu told Fade.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 9:35 am

(Remember, theothetr pack was chasing us too.)

"Okay!" he yelled as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 12:12 pm

(I,Know.)
Aleu looked aroud and looked for a deep part of water when she found a good area."Over here." She barked jumping into the water.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 1:38 pm

Fade looked back and did not see them.He hopped in where aleu was.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 6:13 pm

Aleu held her breath as she saw the two packs above the water sniffing around."There scents stop here." The leader said.He was about to look under water when a deer flew by which caught there attention and they all ran off to kill it.Aleu tapped Fade and then began to swim back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 10:12 pm

( srryy to interuppt but are you guys going to reply to my post jw )
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 9:16 am

(yes)

Fade swam up to shore.He saw the 2 packs fighting, and the loudhowlers losing troops.The loudhowlers retreated.Fade climbed up and Aleu's mother knocked him down."Are you loudhowler?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 10:53 am

Aleu shook her fur and turned around when she heard a familiar voice."!" Aleu was so suprised and shocked right now."Mom!"Aleu barked running over to her and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 12:49 pm

"Aleu!"she yelled.Hold on, let me kill this loudhowler real quick.".Hearing that Fade yelled "Aleu please stop her!"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 4:33 pm

"Mom!Wait!Thats Fade.Hes not a loudhowler.Hes my mate,hes a Greytail Clan member."Aleu said standing in front of Fade blocking Fade from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 7:56 pm

"Thank you, Aleu." he said slipping out from under her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 11:09 am

(Are you going to roleplay as Aleu's mother cause that would make it fair.I am roleplaying April,Autumn,and Aleu.Her mother's name is Sierra.)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2008, 8:53 am

(ok)

Sierra hugged Aleu and then brought her into camp.She looked back at Fade with an evil look.She came back and brought Fade into he spot.How dare you try to steal my daughter!she salashed at Fade as he ran until he got behind Aleu."She wants to kill me for what she calls stealing you!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2008, 12:15 pm

"Stealing Me?Those stupid hunters ran me out of my home and killed my family except for my mom?How could have you stole me?I never knew you until we met at Rabbit Lake.It was the hunter's faults that made me run."Aleu told Fade."How did Fade steal me,Mom?Those hunters are what made me go not Fade."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2008, 11:24 am

"I wanted you to stay with me your whole life.You could have come back"she said.And then the loudhowlers attacked.They tried to pass the army but didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2008, 5:37 pm

(Did the loudhowlers just attack or are you talkin about her past?)
Aleu growled but new they had to get out of there and back home."Come on,Fade.Come on Mom.Lets get outta here."Aleu said bolting off.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2008, 8:45 am

(They just attacked)

When they stopped, Fade wouldn't stop thinking about the pups."Aleu, we should be going back the pups would..." Then Seirra stopped him."pups?I don't want you two to mate anymore!"Then Fade went over to Aleu."Its going to be pretty hard to tear us apart.Besides who would watch the pups?" he asked

Last edited by Penman98 on August 4th 2008, 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2008, 9:24 am

Aleu stopped and stomped her foot,she was frustrated more than ever and would was furious.A loudhowler jumped at Aleu and bit her tail.She yowled and snapped the wolf's neck and continued to her mother."Mom!No!Fade is my mate and Autumn,April,and Sammy our are pups.I will not abandon them just for you.You maybe my mother but there also family to mom!So lets go and get the heck outta here before we all get killed."Aleu growled at her mom.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2008, 3:57 pm

Sierra sighed and followed.Fade came behind. They got to the camp.Fade's father walked by.So he barked and then they hugged.(You can play as him, Thunder is his name.)"Louhdhowler!" He yelled jumping on Aleu."Dad Wait!" he stopped him."This is my mate, Aleu."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Fade's Dad   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2008, 5:58 pm

"Dad?!"Aleu said tumbling over with thunder right on top of her.Thunder backed off of Aleu and stood there."So,My son has finally gotten a mate.She is very pretty." Thunder said to Fade."Less chit chat more running please."Aleu said."I know you just found your dad and I just found my mom but we are in loudhowler territory and need to get outta here.We can talk when we get home."Aleu said running seeing the loudhowlers geting farther and farther away but seeing in the pack a familiar face.She stopped in her tracks and seen Tallen her best friend from when she was a pup.
(Could we add one more wolf before we leave this rp?Tallen is her old best friend from when she was a pup.He is a male.)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 12:39 pm

(yes)

"Tallen?" he asked as he looked at Aleu.

(OOH OOH! I have an idea Tallen was a loudhowler but they convince him not to be!)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 8:04 pm

(Thanks Penman! Good Idea :) .Can i make him the leader of the army of wolves.He isnt the alpha but like a ...um...general.)
Thunder halted to a stop when Aleu slowed to a stop"Come on!" Thunder yelled to Aleu.She was in a trans and walked towards the loud howlers."Tallen?Tallen!"Aleu repeated herself as the wolves stopped as Tallen stepped forward to Aleu. "Aleu?!" Tallen said.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 10:38 pm

( oh that would be cool. like Rosefur could like him. Unless that would make you feel uncomfortable Majestics )

Last edited by Rosefur on August 28th 2008, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invading Loud Howler Territory   Invading Loud Howler Territory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next