In Their Other Territory

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In Their Other Territory

Go down 
+2
Electivire
Penman98
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

In Their Other Territory Empty
PostSubject: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2008, 1:37 pm

Sammy slipped out of the grasp of his packmate."This is our territory, right?" he asked sniffing the air and scanning the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 8:31 pm

"Looks like it," Foxpelt answered. "I've never been here, but I'll trust what you say."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2008, 5:34 pm

"Follow the sun!"Aleu barked as she dashed off into the horizon with Fade on her back.

Autumn ran next to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2008, 9:58 pm

sammy sighed.He then ran towards his mom.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 3:36 am

Tyc follows Alue and the other. He releases April. "Now you can run to. Follow your mom!" He stay with April to keep her save.

This is always that he wanted... A pack... With his friends... They all were his friend... He was finally happy now.

He looks at the little April. "Your fast little one! Keep it up!"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 11:36 am

Foxpelt smiled down at the kits. He had always wanted some of his own, or at least to babysit one or two. He liked the way they were practically furballs with a hyper core.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 5:24 pm

Aleu let out a howl of excitement and a rush of the wild ran threw her.There was a river ahead very shallow but fast."I know a place humans do not know of.It is safe for the pups and everyone.Come on April!"She barked as she ran next to the river. "I will run like the river,I will follow the sun,and I will fly like an eagle to where I belong."Aleu sang.

April jolted next to her mother with a fast pace.She let out a yip and jumped in the air."Hehe!!!!"

Autumn ran next to Tyscer.She looked up at him and smiled."I know!Race ya!!"

Aleu looked down and saw the deep gulley and ran over to the it and looked down.A tall rocky hill.

Aleu trecked up the huge hill till she reached the top.Inside it was a lush forest of green and a open field of flowers,meadows,and a small open grassy plain."We can live here!Wolf Paradise..basicly."A beautiful lake at the center of the valley and a huge cave for all of them."Come on!"
A fierce wind/thunder storm was rolling in from the west.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 9:39 pm

Fade rolled off of Aleu as they stopped at the hill. he rolled off of it.\.He hit the ground like a bowling ball off a ten story building.The big beating woke him up as he turned from a roll to a run.he then made a slide from the run off the tall hill."DADDY!!!!" Sammy screamed as he flattened out and began sliding at to him what seemed like super sonic speed."Sammy!Stop yourself!" Fade yelled to Sammy as he pounded into a lake.He floated to the top, looking up to the others."Take another way down" he said getting out of the lake.Sammy ended up sliding into it too.He got up and licked his father.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 3:55 am

"You bet ya!" He says to Autumn. He dashes forward, but lets Autumn win. "Nice place Alue, how did you know this?"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 11:06 am

"I don't get it," said Foxpelt, narrowing his eyes. "Is Fade trying to tell us something?" He shrugged and turned to face the west. He didn't notice the stormclouds, but he lay in the long grass for a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 4:55 pm

Fade sighed as he trotted back up the hill."don't fall when you run down there.Why are we here and how did we get here?All I remeber is running and the pain in..." he stopped."oh.But, is this sleeping field?I don't remeber it turning into a forest.Anyways, either be sure to not slip going down that way, or we find another place to go off." he said going on and on.

what do you mean by
Quote :
"I don't get it," said Foxpelt, narrowing his eyes. "Is Fade trying to tell us something?" He shrugged and turned to face the west. He didn't notice the stormclouds, but he lay in the long grass for a nice nap.
is that because they couldn't hear him?
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 9:32 pm

Aleu licked fade on the face."My mother took me here when I was young.We stayed here.And this is one of the most lushest parts of sleeping field.And most peaceful,a perfect place to raise a family."Aleu jumped onto a tall rock and looked over her pack with a smirk.She swished her tail side to side and smiled.

Autumn was at Tyscer's side when she began to fall behind running up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 8:39 pm

((No, it's because Foxpelt didn't understand why he did that...))

Foxpelt looked at Autumn cheerfully. "Whose pup are you again?" he asked, and turned to Fade. "You were shot and we brought you here," he replied.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 9:48 pm

Autumn looked at Foxpelt and sat down."Al-"
"Aleu and Fades!"April butted in.
"April!"yelled Autumn.
April stuck her tongue out and laughed.
Autumn agrivated darted onto her sister and bit her on the front leg.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 10:38 am

Fade pulled them away from eachother."I must of rolled off Aleu when she stopped." He said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 4:30 pm

Tycser sits down and watches the pups play. " Yep you did Fade, didnt hurt your self did you?" He lays down.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 5:51 pm

Aleu grabbed Autumn and sat her aside as she pushed April away and onto another rock near Tyscer and Autumn near Foxpelt."Behave."Aleu barked at them.Then turned to everyone."Since a storm is coming I think it would be best to take shelter in the cave down there."

Autumn looked up at her mom angrily and grumbled under her breath."Sorry..."
April looked at her mom with pleading eyes and said loudly."Sorry Mom!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 5:57 pm

Fade groaned from the pain in his back.Small white spots came down as he went off towards the cave."come on" he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 7:48 pm

Aleu rolled her eyes and grabbed Autumn."Come on guys!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 8:21 pm

Fade and Sammy arrived at the cave.Fade lied down and fell asleep.Sammy bounded over and layed beside his dad.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 3:59 am

Tycser walked over to the cave and lays down in front of it, watching the snow comming down. "Sleep well." He says to the wolves.

(Can my wolf have a favourite pup? Just a question ^^')
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 8:29 am

(yes)

"you to" Sammy said as he closed his eyes in a peacfull sleep.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 10:50 am

Aleu padded down to the cave as the sky darkened and clouds grew darker and bigger.Wind rustled the trees making them shake and rain came pouring down.Lightning struck and thunder rumbled loudly.She looked to the sky and frowned.Turning to see Fade and Sammy asleep and Foxpelt and Tyscer,Autumn,and April in the cave made her happy.Aleu then walked over to Fade and lay by his side as she licked Sammys head and went to sleep."Goodnight everyone."She smiled falling into a deep sleep.

Autumn ran into the cave and jumped forward onto a rock covered in moss.It felt warm and fuzzy and Autumn stretched out over the moss.She saw an extra big patch for two wolves."Hey Tyscer,Foxpelt!Why dont you come sleep here on this moss."She yawned.

April bounded up to Aleu and lay on her mothers forepaws.Yawned and went to sleep.

(After a few more posts could I make a few months pass and make the pups old enough that they would be the age to become a dispersal wolf and hunt for themselves and stuff like that?)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 5:11 pm

(actually...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~several months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pa!I got it!"Sam barked at Fade."good.Now as you know, we don't kill things for pure pleasure.We always have to use the entire body.If we don't, god won't bless us with more food." He said as Sam soon finished the meal."Hey dad, what age did you start the pack?I want to make one of my own!" He said jumping on a rock."You can go and start a pack on you 2nd birthday tomorrow." He said worrily.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 8:50 pm

In Their Other Territory P250242-Lakota_Wolf_Preserve-Shi-1 << Sammy
In Their Other Territory Genshi_2-1 << April
In Their Other Territory Gray-wolf-snow-513254-lw-1 << Autumn

Aleu looked proudly at all of the pups.They had grown into full adults and were at the age where they would have to say goodbye.She sat down as she looked at her reflection in the water.

Autumn padded over to her mother and nuzzled her."Ma...My birthdays tomorrow.I would like to go on my first hunting trip by myself hunting elk."She looked at her mom.

April looked to the sky she always dreamed of running away and seeing what there was to be seen.She daydreamed all day long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Their Other Territory
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next