An Old Elders Tale

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

An Old Elders Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:08 pm

An Old Elders Tale

The Sky-Finder

Many, many years ago, a young wolf names Finder lived in a pack named Star Pack. The pack leader, MoonGazer, was Finder's father. His mother had died two years back, in a battle between Star Pack and Moon Pack. Ever since she died, Finder had wanted to see her again.

One day Finder wandered off, into the mountains. He was on a special journey. He had heard from a wise elder from his pack that, high up in Karzoka Mountains, was a cave holding a stone called The Sky-Finder. It was said to hold special powers of taking you into the sky. Finder was in search of that special stone, he hoped it would take it to his mother.

Once Finder found Karzoka Mountain, he started his climb. But many dangers meet Finder. He can across snakes, mountain lions, and buffalo. But as he he got up just 10 wolf lengths away from the cave, the path stoped at a huge pit. Finder had no idea how to cross the pit, but he had to get the stone. But when it looked out in the distance, out in front of the cave layed a dragon. Finder thought maybe the dragon could help him. Finder called out " Mr. Dragon! Could you help me cross this bridge?" The dragon looked up and looked at Finder. "No." the dragon replyed grumpily. "But Mr. Dragon! i need to cross!" Finder said. The dragon turned and faced his back to Finder. "Well i need help getting this out of this" the dragon said pointing to his tail stuck in a crack in the mountain side.

"Dont you have friends that could help you?" Finder asked. "No i dont have any. " the dragon replyed as he tryed to pull his tail out. "Ill be your friend." said Finder happily. " Just pull your body over this pit so i can cross and ill help you get your tail out." The dragon thought for a second then stretched his body over the pit like a bridge so Finder could cross. After Finder made it across, he went over to the dragons tail. They tugged harder and harder till it came out. Finder then ran into the cave and grabbed the stone.

"I'll give you a ride back to your pack" the dragon offered. So Finder jumped on and they went back to Star Pack. When they were back, they saw Star Pack and Moon Pack fighting. Then Finder said to himself "I wish Moon Pack and Star Pack would just sotp fighting!" As he said that, the Sky-Finder stone glowed.

Then both packs were taken into the sky. The Star pack was turned into the stars in the sky, and moon pack was turned into the moon. Ever since then the moon and the stars live in harmony. The End.

"Now thats why you always make friends." said Star "If star pack and moon pack had been friends they wouldn't fight. Now thats all for today young ones."

Last edited by LoneFemale on November 7th 2012, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:20 pm

This is pretty good so far, I hope you're planning on continuing it. There were a couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing major; it definitely didn't take away from the story!

Hopefully you'll have better luck with not giving up on the story part way through due to lack of interest... That's always my problem, even though I love to write. xD
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:28 pm

i just finshed it, i had accidently clicked post before i was done
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 5:39 pm

Well, even so, I hope that you write some more. Or was this just a one-time thing?
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:10 pm

i think ill write some more elder tales soon.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:34 pm

All right, I look forward to reading them. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Old Elders Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Elders Tale   An Old Elders Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Elders Tale
Page 1 of 1