The Silver Shine pack - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 26

The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 11:07 am

Silver twitched her ears as mercury flopped down onto his back, she sighed then turned around and loped over to fenris and lay down beside him and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 2:52 pm

raven back away some more, what was the wolf wanting? she knew what she wanted to stay away from other people who always rejected her before. " come on wolf, and stop making noise before whoever might be in there comes out. "
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 5:08 pm

Fenris licked Silver in the muzzle. "Silver your welcome and if you want you can cuddle up to me" But first let me get some food. Fenris got up and got twelve rabbits. Fenris ate 8 out of 12 rabbits and gave the other four to Silver. "Eat my darling." Fenris laid down right beside her and refused to be buy her side.

{Wolf or mercury you two can roleplay Fenris if i don't post in a while}

{{Sorry for late posting i was doing a school project}}
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:08 pm

(No worries isabell)
Mercury gazed up at the clouds. The wind whipping the grass silently. He blinked his hazel-gray eyes. He felt s,etching in his heart. He itched his chest. It felt odd. He shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:12 pm

Fenris moved closer to Silver hoping that he wasn't invading on her personal space and laid down. Fenris looked over at mercury.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:15 pm

Silver nodded and ate eagerly "thank you very much" she yawned and lay her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:18 pm

Fenris layed his head on silvers protecting her if enemies come buy.

{I have to get off at around 8 so one f you can roleplay fenris if you want to so i am not missing any action well my wolf}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:20 pm

Silver closed her eyes unsertainly, she flicked her ears and sighed.

(ok you can count on us/ well me XD)
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:21 pm

{Is fenris bothering Silver}

Fenris licked the blood of Silver's muzzle. Then Fenris started to give silver a bath.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:24 pm

Mercury noticed Fenris and Islver grooming each other. He flexed his claws. Then shook his head. Never mind. It might not mean anything. He sighed and watched the sky silently.

Rue blinked as Kupa dragged the girl to the lodge she she saw the other human from earlier. She blinked and flicked her ears. Then laid her head down again.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:27 pm

Silver nudged Fenris gently and got up, "i need to run, not for any reason but to just run, thank you Fenris you are really nice" she nipped his ears then turned and sprinted away into the forest.

(no she is just uncertain, alot of things have gone wrong in her life and she needs time to get to trust others.)
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:28 pm

After Fenris thinks that Silver is done with her bath he lays down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kupa sighed then turned and ran he ran quickly just for the fun of it before he could react he fell into the black fae he ran into earlier, he jumped back and growled there were no males to save her this time. "what is with you and running into me!" Kupa growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

Mercury jumped up at the sound of a growl. His fur rose and he dashed after Silver. He stopped at the sight of the wolf. Again. He laid his fur down. But bared his teeth. "Why are you following us?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:39 pm

Silver stopped before the large brute again and growled "you are the one who runs into me!" Silver lowered her head and gave a warning bark for the male to leave her alone.
she looked back over her shoulder, relief washed threw her as mercury came into the sight and asked the wolf a question.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:40 pm

Fenris heard a growl and ran to Silvers aid. And bared his teeth at the smaller brute. The earth stopped shaking when Fenris reached his destination.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:41 pm

Mercury flicked his ears at Fenris. He watched the male carefully.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:43 pm

Silver looked at the two males gratefully then turned her gaze back to the stunned young brute "you were asked a question." silver rolled her eyes and growled.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:44 pm

fenris let out a growl and bared his swordlike fangs. Fenris looked to silver hoping she would still like him even though he was a large brute who likes to display his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:45 pm

Kupa flattened his ears and lowered himself to the ground "i was only running, i didn't fallow you guys honest!" Kupa silently started to back away from the angry males and irritated femal.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:47 pm

fenris saw him shrinking back and stepped forward towards the smaller wolf.

{Fenris hates it when wolves surrender before the can fight}
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:48 pm

Mercury flicked his tail. Then dipped his head. "Ok then,but please try no to disturb us." Mercury blinked and flicked his ears.

Rue watched as Kipa and the pack wolves fought. She watched carefully.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:49 pm

Silver sat down and yawned, "why are you hear in the first place?" she tilted her head even as fenris bared his large k-9's and growled.
Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:50 pm

fenris took another stepp forward and let out another growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 7:53 pm

Kupa looked at her again trying to ignore the big brute that stepped forward, "i am hear for another wolf, i can't find her and im looking" he tilted his head back at the female as she stood tall above him. "please i mean no harm i only need to find my friend and then i will go" he looked up pleading into the other males eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next