The Silver Shine pack - Page 10

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:24 pm

Mercury kept quiet,and curled up. He sighed through his silver fur.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:26 pm

Silver twisted her body so she could clean her pitch black fur, as she groomed her self she flicked her ears and listened to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:36 pm

Mercury yawned and rolled his shoulders.he tried to sleep. He felt tired.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:39 pm

Silver curled in on herself and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:45 pm

Mercury felt the sun on his back. He yawned and curled himself. He streched his legs and stood up. He then ran into the forest.
Mercury quickly came back with young fawn. He set it down beside Silver. He took one of the legs and ate it himself.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:49 pm

Silver lifted her head and smiled "thank you mercury" she ate quickly and got to her paws. she turned and loped over to the lake where she plunged into the water and swam around.

Febris got up and went to hunt for food, he ate quickly and sat by the lake to watch silver.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:01 pm

Mercury licked his bloodied muzzle. He then noticed Silver swiming. He felt his throat was dry. So he padded to the lake and lapped up the crisp cool water.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:05 pm

Silver saw mercury drinking and so swam over and with her front paw splashed his face. she laughed loudly and swam away.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:06 pm

Mercury ignoredthesplash. He licked his muzzle clean. He then sat down and stared down at the water.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:08 pm

Silver flattened her ears against her head and crawled over to mercury, she rolled onto her back and whimpered gently "whats wrong?" she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:11 pm

Mercury sighed. "I-I'm just thinking....."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:14 pm

Silver got up and pushed her face into his shoulder "talk to me, come on i can take it" she licked his shoulder and the side of his face before she pulled back and looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:48 pm

Mercury blinked and sighed. "Just don't freak out." Mercury sighed and sat up. "When I was a pup,I was really stupid." He flicked his tail. "But I was really strong. And well,there was this big pack. But they were blood-thirsty." Mercury growled under is his breath and continued. "They asked me if I wanted to join. They told me I wouldn't be looked at like a puny pup." He flicked his tail. "But they had tests. Three of them. The first one was to survive an attack from a bear."
Mercury sniffed and sighed. "I survived that. The second test was to take down a bunch of prey." He blinked. "I succeeded that. And the third was...." Mercury trailed off and shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:52 pm

Silver pushed herself into his side gently and licked his muzzle "come on its ok" she nuzzled him again and licked his face.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:09 pm

Mercury felt his paws itch. "The third test was to..." He shut his eyes. A tear flooded out. He cried only once before. "The third was to...was to." He sighed. "The third was to kill my family to show I can sacrifice everything for the pack." He turned to a tree,and shot out his paw. He dug his claw in the tree. He growled to himself. "I did it,and I hated myself for it." He growled. "I killed the leaders of that pack as well.then I ran away." He sat down. His head hurt. And his ears roared from the pulse of blood.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:12 pm

Silver shifted with mercury and pushed herself into his fur, "that is in the past, its over now" she licked the tear from his face and started to clean his fur murmuring to him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:14 pm

Mercury dug his claws deeper into the dirt. "But its a bloody past."
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:14 pm

"do you care if i join with my wolf scar face?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:17 pm

Silver put her head under his and gently pushed her head against his "yes but it is still the past". she licked his ear and finished cleaning his fur.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:53 pm

(Sure. Buy look up which part of th pack you want to be. Its on pack info)

He sighed. "Thats true. But its something I can't change." Mercury lashed out his tail angrily.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:56 pm

Silver sighed and tilted her head "it is apart of the past and the past is unchangeable and if it was easy to change my parents would be here right now" she flicked her ear thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 7:02 pm

{if you dont care, could i be a pup. my wolf has more of a almost adult persnalty but it could be what she grows into too} heres it's bio too.

Name: Scar face
Strength: running
Weakness: hunting
Pelt Color: silver
Markings: scar across right eye
Eye color: hazle
Personality: scar face is docile most of the time as long as she is not provoked, she also hates when anyone is on her right side do to she is blind in that eye caused by a unknown injury that caused a scar to form there too.
Other: is blind in one eye
Picture(s): none
Human or Wolf: wolf
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 7:04 pm

Silver nudged mercury before she got to her paws and trotted back to the lake.

(ya bring her in any time soon)
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 7:08 pm

(You can be a warrior when your an adult. It means your a fighter)

Mercury sighed and shook his head. "You have that right. But I was known as a killer. And I was a pup back then."
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 7:12 pm

scar face came tripping out of the woods and then froze when she saw the two big adult wolves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next