The Silver Shine pack - Page 21

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

scar was taken aback by how the dark maw treated her. she turned and went to lay back down with silver

silver sleep stired a little and went back into a deep dreamless sleep
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:54 pm

Silver stretched in her sleep and twitched her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 9:25 am

scar fell into a nightmare of a dream
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 9:37 am

Dark Maw staggard into the cave. He colapsed in a corner and fell alsleep almost at once.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 10:42 am

scar had a bad nightmare and she stirred quit often in her sleep nightmare: " where did the little one go! get that flea dog! i want it that little pelt of it will bring me in a few more dollars." scar face looked out from under the bush at the beast invading her home. where was mamma and pappa. she started to shake. then the man started to talk again " stupid mutt it will die out there anyway. come on boys grab them others lying over there and put them into the back of the truck. " scar face glanced up and watched as a few other of the beast went and grabbed and dragged a few lifless bodys of her pack mates. but one caught her eye more than others. a tear trickled down her fce and she looked away as her mom was thrown into the back of a metel beast that made a coughing sound whem it started to crawl away. then she felt the back of her neck have a tug and then she was being lifted by her father what had a few wonds and carry her away. but later a few weeks they came back and her father came running into the little camp area they made and told her to run run like never beofre and she ran but no sooner she couldnt get far enough away until she heard a powder stick go off and the forest was silent.: end scar awoke with a jolt and her face was wet with tears she got up and ran into the woods going to the edge of the stream.

{sry this is so long i think my brain went into overdrive for a min. tongue }
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 12:34 pm

{I am roleplaying fenris for my sister until she gets back from a meeting in Japan. I hope it is ok. and I read everything so i am up to date}

Fenris Got up and walked over to Dark Maw and pushed him untill he woke up. "Follow me if you want to live," Fenris said to Dark Maw.

"Mercury i will teach the boy." Fenris said to Mercury.

[[fenris is going through paranoia like what Hitler went through]]
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 12:36 pm

Mercury sat up and growled back at Fenris. "You will get an apprentice soon. But for now,I'll have this one." He snorted at Fenris.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 2:06 pm

scar sat at the edge of the lake and stared at the ripples of little fish going to the surface and then back under. she sighed. after her tears dried she went back to the clearing by the lake she went up to the cave and started to back back up noticing fenris and mercury in a fued of somesort. but she clumsly tripped over a rock and fell making the cave echo.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 2:21 pm

Dark Maw stirred slowly, gradually coming becoming aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 2:58 pm

"Mercury, Mercury, Mercury, you are a weak alpha. If i wanted to I can take you out and I figure that the boy is stubborn. I can break him down easily.' Fenris said to mercury.

"Now boy follow me," Fenris said to Dark Maw
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:00 pm

Dark Maw looks around confusedly. Unsure of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:02 pm

"Boy come here now," fenris said to Dark Maw in a commanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:03 pm

Dark Maw seems unsure."Why? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:17 pm

"I am Fenris and i am the second in command'" fenris said to Dark Maw. " Now get over here before i drag you out."
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:21 pm

Dark Maw slowly, warily, aproaches Fernis.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Now sit," fenris said to Dark Maw
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:27 pm

Dark Maw warily sits down, wary for an attack."I thought Mercury was supposed to be training me."
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:30 pm

"Now go to my den under the lake" Fenris told dark amw
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:32 pm

Dark Maw gives Fernis a weird look."I don't know where that is. What is the point of this?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:49 pm

Silver got up and stretched , she gave a short yawn and saw fenris and dark maw, she snorted and went to look for scar who disappeared from her side.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:58 pm

Dark Maw backs away from Fernis slowly.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 4:35 pm

Silver trotted up to scar and curled around her, "shhh it's ok" she started to groom scar carefully.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 4:48 pm

Mercury watched Fenris. "I've gone through far enough to know I can kill you Fenris. If you threaten anyone., His hazel eyes turned blood-shot. "You'll regret every single day of you life." He growled and flicked his tail and stared at Dark Maw. "He's driven. If he forces you to do anything. Come to me. I'll personally take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 5:19 pm

Dark Maw looked around uncomfortably for a minute before bolting into the woods.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 6:43 pm

Silver turned her head quickly and glared at fenris, she got up and trotted over to mercury's side. Silver lowered her head and curled her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next