Land of Mists - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Land of Mists

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Land of Mists - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:42 pm

Scar's ears twitched. He turned around, not knowing which to attack. Human or white wolf? Human or white wolf? Was all he could think. He was wary of em both. He kept his eye on the man's gun, and an ear on the white wolf's upcoming howl.  

OOC: NO, steroids from the past. I know he was shot with a dart gun. Heeheehee
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

OOC: Ah ok...

Soryu swiped his tongue over his muzzle, the iron taste of blood making his mouth tingle. He swallowed, and inhaled the scent of his own blood. 'Tck! This is getting bothersome.' He clucked his tongue in his head instead of actually speaking out loud. The male human was shaking in fear. Fear made one unpredictable, and anything could set one off.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:08 am

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Scar looked at the trembling human. He's feeling that fear. The fear I felt, we're now on equal terms. He thought. Scar sat down.. and hoped the man would come to his senses. "Claw da noose. uoy dewotseb no em." he said.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:23 am

OOC: No, I'M sorry. Like really. This is really late.
And uh, what did he say?

The black wolf sneered and stood up with a huff. The human reacted with an obvious flinch and turned his gun to him. He snorted out indignantly, and a splatter of red appeared on the moist soil. It disappeared into the dark brown dirt, revealing nothing of the blood speck. Scar began to speak again, in his hooligan language. Soryu pricked his ear, but understood none of it. He doubted anything would be going through the human's thick skull at this point either.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 6:09 pm

OOC: Hee hee. He said after Claw da noose (which means, take the collar off...NOW) you bestowed on me. (it's backwards.)

Scar snorted and looked away in disgust. Then his eyes went back to normal. "Don't just stand there like idiots...." he growled, looking at the boy. "I want this collar off!!!!" He howled. He panted, shaking a bit. That had been the first time he had spoken normally, besides introducing himself. He showed the guy the buckle. But it was rusty and like melded together. See what you did to me ***hole! he thought savagely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Mists   Land of Mists - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Mists
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4