Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
+2
Shadows
Neverland
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Empty
PostSubject: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 4:17 pm

She was never made to be lost; never to explore nor lead, but to follow the ones that have caressed her for life. The soft padding of paws in the grim darkness was soon to be the only sound heard as Alyce ventured deeper and deeper in these woods. Optics were narrowed on the tree tops as she slunk through the territory, frequently looking down to her white paws to make sure not to trip. The branches seemed to be hung low, they looked sad as if they were being tortured by the mist that forced them down. Her ears were perked forward as if looking for the soft vocals of one that held the position to care. One simple thought was strung in the mind of the forests victim; 'Where am I?' That was a question likely better left unanswered. As she moved the branches and leaves would run across Alyce's back, as if they were trying to tell her something, good news maybe...or nightmares that crack your dreams and fill you with fear? Lowering her cranium slightly, the white wolf's maw was pointed toward the ground as she walked, no longer looking toward the mist filled skies.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 5:12 pm

Ghost wanders through the woods, absentmindedly walking along a forest path.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 2:19 pm

Eros wandered carefree and aimlessly through the wood that clouded the vision slightly with the fog that traipses over the the area. He didn't mind though, it was a new and wonderful experience. He leaped into areas where it was more dense then others expecting to find an amazing surprise. Only to find brush or a tree but then he'd flop onto his back and kick his paws in the air as he rolled about on the cool damp ground.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 5:50 am

Paragon strolled through the forest, sometimes squinting a little to see through the dense fog or snapping playfully at the swirling mist, mystified that his jaws would snap shut only to be met with thin air. trotting along, he was so absorbed in his thoughts that he absentmindedly rammed into a few trees.
The sight of a white wolf, however, snapped him out of his thoughts and he sneaked towards the strange wolf, starting back a little when he saw the wolf's red eyes.

Paragon sat down and observed the wolf, and deciding that he was no harm - a little playful maybe - let out a friendly howl that echoed rather eerily off the mist-shrouded trees.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:10 pm

rosswel padded through the mist. she dodged the trees and bushes that she knew had barbs and thorns and silently passed through the chilling mist that had terrified her once before. but now that she travelled she knew that certain thing were not to be messed whith. this misty forest hadnt been old for her, though she knew that she had to weave herself north she could hear the other wolves in the forest, and even faintly smell them. she didnt bother to go looking. she knew that everytime she looked for something she never found it. it wasnt long before she nearly trampled a she wolf going south. "dont you know that if you go south youll have to go through here to get out?" she snapped, as politely as she could, but this wolf wasnt even looking at where she was going, just staring at the ground as she let sap an thorns get stuck in her fur.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 2:03 am

Stopping suddenly, Alyce felt a voice of another she-wolf passing through, her voice sounded polite, yet she knew it was meant to be bitter. "Okay, well I'm sorry...I guess I just got lost," The voice of Alyce was cast into the air as she answered the rhetorical question of the other. The mist swirled around the creamy coated lass as she turned her head away. Without another word, Alyce turned away from the other wolf and sat down, the side of her pelt with the nasty scar showing to her. A shiver ran down Alyce's spine as she lifted her head to look at the mist filled skies once again only to let her emerald orbs drop to look at the other one. Alyce pawed the ground for a second, it made a quiet scratching notice as her paw slide over a stick.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

Ghost stepped out into a clearing and spotted the two Fea's, "Well now what have we here? A she-wolf and another she-wolf. most unusual to find more than one in the same place.

Ghost walked up in a friendly manner, "And how, may i ask, are the two of you doing on this fine morning?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 6:31 pm

Eros heard a howl coming from somewhere, he stopped...circled around almost as if chasing his tail as other wolves voices pervaded the air. He got so dizzy at one point that he stumbled left, then far right before his head smacked hard into a tree. He laughs at himself, shaking out his cranium before he bounced up and down barking his happy little head off. " HELLO?? WHO'S OUT THERE??" he paused for a moment then giggled, " I COME IN PEACE!"
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:37 am

Paragon snorted at the wolf as his head smacked into a tree. "Hello. I'm Paragon." He stepped out from behind the trees and foliage. After a little thought, he added, "i come in peace too! What's your name?"
He wagged his tail and sniffed at the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:25 pm

Eros' tail wagged so hard when the wolf came into view that his rump was even moving along with it from left to right, he could hardly stand still. He laughed lightly and grinned wide as Paragon told him that he came in peace too, " I'm Eros. Nice to meet you Paragon. Hey...how did you do that whole...creep into the scene like the mist deal. That was pretty cool." he asks wondering exactly where the wolf had come from in the first place. " And how were you making all those voices, that was AWESOME!!" he yips and hops once in place.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:33 pm

ross walked over to the other she-wolf. " i am rosswell, but you can call me ross." she said kindly this time. when she noticed the other wolf come, she glared at him and shook her pelt. " im doing fine, and why do you want to ask? and, also, if i may ask who are you?" she said. she turned back to the she-wolf. she felt a little pang of guilt of acting bitter towards her. she sniffed, and faintly smelled two other males as well as the male that was close by. " how many is in this forest? as far as i can  tell ther is five." she said worriedly, her tail curling up as she hunched her back, not a usefull tactic, but she thought it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:52 am

Paragon smiled. "Thanks, i was just hiding in the vegetation over there." He pointed with his snout. "what do you mean other voices? that wasn't me." Paragon took deep sniff of the air. "maybe other wolves. Wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 9:51 pm

Alyce didn't say another word as she listened to what the others had to say. Staying in the same position, Alyce watched the other female and just sat there.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:01 pm

"if the wolves here are hostile, I think we should leave. Ill go check." ross said.she stood and walked in the directions of the wolves. "hello? anyone there?" she made her yellow fur bristle up, her eyes betraying her sense of fear, to her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:04 pm

Alyce shook her head and then looked to the ground, hoping they weren't hostile. There would be trouble if the others were hostile. Still, Alyce had yet to catch the scents herself but she still waited to lift her head to the air and smell.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 2:04 am

(Erm,may I join in?)

Blade's bio

Blade stared at the wolves from the brush. Sure yeah,he wasn't from there,yet he felt protective of his own living space. He blinked his two different colored eyes. The two faes had striked up conversation among another,and apparently there we're even more wolves in the forest. He,of course,had already noticed it. There were maybe three more brute or so around. Blade frowned slowly. Unsure how to approach the situation. Maybe wait till they found him? No,too auspicious in his opinion. His only good options seemed to approach happily and non-threatenly,and or call upon them in an odd meeting. He sighed inwardly at his odd mysterious self. He was a bit skeptical on the odd meeting idea. Sure,it seemed the most normal,but it'd make him seem odd.
Well he did acted oddly,so what difference would it make? Not much,but it just didn't feel right. Then again it could have always been the shyness of approaching wolves. All the ones he had met,were either killers,or those about to be killed. Blade shifted on the dirt uneasily. His neck prickled as he felt like he was being watched. His father believed he was dead,he even changed his name to Blade to fool all the trackers. Yet,he was always going to be uneasy. A whole pack of mercenaries would be on him if he didn't stop to brush away his tracks and not leave trail behind himself. Blade bit his lip and swallowed. He shivered,but there was no actual cold. Only the shivering darkness of his heart. Blade took another deep breath. He put on his loopy eyed face and pushed his head through the bush he was crouching behind. He blinked slowly. As if he was taking in the scene slowly. Then he turned to speak. "Hi! I'm Blade. Who are all of you wolves?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:02 pm

ross hadn't gotten far and had heard the wolf. ' maybe I should try to be more friendly.' she thought as she turned back in the direction of the wolves she had already-sortof met.
when she got back she saw the wolf who she had heard. " im rosswell. ide prefer ross, though." she said blankly as  her pelt settled.' maybe now I can make friends! there are plenty in the forest of mist...' she thought. she lay down and put one paw over the other. " ive been through enough today, if you are hostile, take it somewhere else, please." she said as she yawned. " I still have enough strength for a fight if I need to, just so you know. I wont attack without a reason though." she said as she lay her head down as fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:14 pm

Blade

Blade blinked. He listened silently to the wolf. His ears twitching at his jumpyness. His earrings gave off a little jingle. When she finished,he pushed through the bush. Shaking off the branches and leaves caught on his pelt. He took a deep breath and sighed,with an exaggerated motion. Blade then turned to the other wolf. He beamed. "Who are you then?" He blinked at the other fae slowly. Inspecting her pelt.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

ross listened closely, she hadn't learned the wolves names yet, also.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:36 pm

Blade

Blade stared at the white wolf. She had a scar on her left side. Why? He didn't know. He kinda wanted to find out. He was always curious,but he decided to wait for her answer. That would be the nicest and most civilized thing to do right? He frowned and cocked his head in a question. The wolf still didn't answer. "Hey,you ok,Miss?" He curled his paw around his pawS. Tensing up at the silent atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:44 pm

ross raised her head slightly. " I don't think she likes to speak. so far, all I got her to say is an apology after i got bitter." ross said as she stood and walked away to a clearing nearby so she could still hear the wolves speak, getting back to her annoying self.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:02 pm

Looking up, Alyce set her emerald eyes to the male and with a huff she replied to his first and second question: "Alyce and yes I'm perfectly fine." Alyce's tone was a bit snappy as she had never liked to speak about her scar and another reason was she was fed up with all the talking the two had already done. Turning so the scar was hidden, Alyce sat down, her tail curling around her body. "You want to know everything don't you..." In the middle of an annoyed sentence, Alyce suddenly paused to remember the male's name as she wasn't really listening, "Blade." With that Alyce yawned, her death striking fangs showing as she did. Quickly the female snapped her jaw shut and then continued on to stare at the one called Blade before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:26 pm

Blade

Blade blinked silently at the fae. He felt the sting of his words. His inner self tensed and growled but he kept a gentle smile on his face. He watched as she turned to hide her scar. She introduced herself as Alyce. He nodded,then she added about the part of him being curious. He chuckled and replied calmly. "Yeah,I am. Isn't everyone?" He was surprised that she actually bothered to remember his name,but his surprise didn't register at all on his face. He smiled broadly. Waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:51 pm

Rolling her eyes, Alyce reluctantly replied to the question: "No, I thought everyone knew that." She was mocking him which was easily known. Alyce continued to look at Blade, awaiting him to say something else.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:52 am

Blade cocked his head. Confused at her reply. That is,his outer self did. The inside felt a cringe of annoyance. Tensing up in anger as well. Blade settled down and shrugged. "Well,everyone else is curious. And if they know,they know." He blinked a few times in thought. "Thats our nature. We find out what we need to survive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds   Torturing Mist and Undeniable Odds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next