Complicating Thoughts

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Complicating Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Complicating Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:14 pm

"Come 'er you!" Kyle scolded the trout as it swam away. He got one final breath before diving back down into the water. Kyle jumped back on the shore, fish in his mouth. He sat his prize down, licking his chops, ready to enjoy a delicious meal. As he feasted on the wonderful fish, he scanned his surroundings. Kyle was visiting the Waterfall Lagoon. It's so beautiful here. He thought finishing the trout. Kyle got up, stretching and yawning. He slowly made his way into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 7:21 pm

Irina swished her tail as she came up to the bank. Snowstar was sleeping. Irina lapped up some water, her fur falling over her eyes. The cut on her side began to itch. She rolled her eyes, and that's when she noticed the male. She barred her teeth and stepped back. She was not in the mood for another masculine encounter. She'd had enough of men and wished them to go away. Irina was engulfed by the shadows.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 15th 2014, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 12:28 pm

Kyle's ears perked up. He may have had one ear torn but he still had one good one. He turned around and uttered a deep and menacing growl. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He yelled into the shadows.

Last edited by Frostwolf on October 10th 2014, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 5:06 pm

OOC: I missed you at school. Sad

Irina's eyes widened. She stepped back again silently, and narrowed her eyes. But of course to him, if he could see, was only one eye. Her tuft of fur hid the left side of her face so perfectly. Her turquoise eyes shimmered furiously, because her white fur was so pale against the shadows and darkness.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 15th 2014, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 6:02 pm

OOC: Yeah, I was sick.

"I know you're there. You might as well come out now! I don't have all day!" Kyle yelled once more. He growled in frustration at how long this wolf was taking.

Last edited by Frostwolf on October 15th 2014, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 6:00 pm

Irina seethed in anger towards this putrid...thing. She stayed put. "Then leave." She growled. "Hasn't it occured I might not care for your company?" She finished. Irina might as well have left him then and there. Not a bad idea. She bolted up and started running towards the cave Snowstar was at.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 15th 2014, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 6:03 pm

"Woah! Who crapped in you caribou this morning?" Kyle called after the strange wolf. "She's worse than me." He muttered to himself. Kyle began walking back to his den. He just realized it was in the direction the wolf was running. He followed her scent until he realized they she took a left. He had to go right. "Lucky me!" Kyle muttered and trudged home.

Wink

Last edited by Frostwolf on October 15th 2014, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:17 pm

Irina jumped down from a slope and turned sharply. She ran into the cave, accidentally tripping over Snowstar. She flipped and tumbled, then hit the wall. Snowstar jumped up, breathing heavily. "What the heck Irina! Is this your new way of waking me, because if it is- I don't appreciate it!" She growled. Irina laughed, before getting up roughly. "No, no...but now that you suggested it-" "Don't even think about it!" Snowstar interrupted. Irina laughed again. "No, don't worry. i was just running away from this...thing." She said. Snowstar cocked her head and raised a brow. "Thing, really? Surely Irina isn't afraid of this...thing." she teased. Irina glared at her. "I wasn't afraid! I just didn't want to look at it!" Irina yelped in her defense. Snowstar giggled. "Whatever you say." she said, unconvinced. "I'm not!" Irina growled. Snowstar shook her head. "Don't worry I believe you." she said.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 16th 2014, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 10:48 am

Kyle settled down in his cave on top of the pelt of a caribou. "I am so glad to be home." He said, wrapping his tail around him. he put his paws under his head and drifted into a deep sleep. It's sometimes how he passed time. He gets bored being alone. But he doesn't get along well with other wolves anyway.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 5:25 pm

Snowstar heaved a sigh. "Well, I'll go hunt since you didn't bring anything back." She said accusingly. Irina snorted and rolled her eyes. "Like you can." She muttered. "Excuse me? I can hunt on my own- how do you think I lived this long snot butt?" Snowstar sneered. Irina rolled her eyes again. "Touché crap face." Irina shot back. Snowstar laughed. "Whatever brat-you be that way." Snowstar said. Irina smirked and nodded. "Course. K, see ya later crap face." Irina snorted. "Bye snot butt." Snowstar threw back before leaving
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 9:41 am

Kyle had finally awoken from his nap. He streched and yawned before getting up to leave. As he walked out in the sunlight, the sun shimmered on his black fur. Since he had a small breakfast, he decide he would go hunt. He sniffed the air. A scent of a caribou came to him. He could also smell a wolf, but it wasn't too close to the caribou. Kyle started to run. Soon the caribou came into sight. Kyle made a final lunge and ripped at its throat. "Woah! He's a big guy. I'm gonna have to take the leftovers to my cave." He said thinking out loud. Kyle started to eat the graceful animal.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:32 pm

Snowstar's eyes dilated as she smelt the scent of blood. She snarled. She his in a bush and watched as a black wolf tore into Caribou. She lay back her ears in defeat. This wolf was to big for her to take. She didn't fight and mostly stole from packs. She was a shadow to wolf kind. No one knew her except for Irina and a few other allies. But this wolf looked unreasonable. She would avoid a fight and go after something smaller.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 8:57 am

Kyles ears perked up again. 'Man, how many wolves am I gonna meet today?' He thought growling. "Who's there?!" He yelled spinning around. He slowly started walking toward the scent, in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:08 pm

Snowstar kept walking silently. Not even a stick could give away her presence. 'oh screw you. Just looking for a fight, aren't you. What is wrong with wolves these days, they just have to meet everybody.' she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 8:55 am

Kyle stalked away silently. Then he jumped behind a bush to meet another wolf. Kyle felt kinda bad. Once he thought about it, it seemed like he took away her food. "Was this caribou yours?" He asked laying his ears back and sitting.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:16 pm

Snowstar was surprised that the wolf was being nice. He didn't seem like he would be. She sighed and shrugged. "It could've been but its yours now." she said, casting her eyes down.
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:12 am

can I join
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 9:05 am

OOC: of course you can! I am open to anybody.

"Well, I'm done with it. You can have the rest." Kyle said smiling. He went to crab the caribou and sat it in front of the wolf. "What's your name?" He asked obly to be nice. She was smalled and seemed nice. Kyle has a soul. He didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 9:26 pm

Snowstar ate a little bit of meat. She nodded to the wolf. "Thanks. My name is Snowstar. Um...yours?" she asked. He reminded her somewhat of Shadow. She had a flash back. Shadow and her were running through the mist cheerfully. It pitch black fur shimmering, his ocean blue eyes sparkling. Everything was perfect till BAM a deer came out of nowhere and trampled him. She looked sadly at the meat.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:52 am

"My name's Kyle." He said looking over at her. "I guess I'm gonna go. See ya around." Kyle said bounding of to the waterfall. "Okay, she wasn't nearly as bad as the other wolf. " He thought growling at how the mysterious wolf was towards him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 8:48 pm

Snowstar sighed sadly after the flashback brought in unwanted but good memories. She looked over the carcass, losing her appetite. She grabbed hold of it and started dragging it back to her cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:53 am

Kyle ran back into his cave. He walked into one of his back rooms. It had a waterfall I'm the center with a pond right below it. It had caribou pelts on the floor as rugs and a fire pit. He lapped up some water and jumped in. After playing around for a little bit, he jumped out and shook his fur. He lit a fire with a lighter from his collection of human things. He layed down be side it and fell into a blissful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:07 pm

OOC: What are Midnight and Kyle lost brothers or something? JK.

Snowstar made it to the cave. Irina raised a brow. f]"Well, I guess your good."b] she praised begrudgingly. Sbowstar snorted and shook her head. [b]"Thank you." she said, while rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:34 pm

OOC: No der, jk.

(The next day)

Kyle got up and streched. He yawned as he walked out of the cave. "Today is a great day for a swim." He said thinking out loud. He started to run towards the falls. He did a front flip and landed in the water. Since Kyle hadn't had breakfast yet, he decided to hunt. Kyle dived down into the water and caught a big trout. He jumped out and shook his fur. He layed down and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:53 pm

Snowstar woke up early and stretched. She walked over to the falls way before Kyle. She sat down on the cliff's edge and watched the radiant colors of the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complicating Thoughts
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next