Complicating Thoughts - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Complicating Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JuanLan123
` pup

JuanLan123

Female Age : 23

Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:34 am

Elle's ear's flicked back nervously as the two faes shot her hostile looks, and she quickly smoothed her expression into a small smile in an attempt to be friendly. "I'm Elle." She said, glancing at Snowstar.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 12:54 pm

Snowstar looked at Elle menacingly. "So we heard." she replied
"From a mile 'way." Irina put in. Snowstar and her smirked and swished their tails in complete synchronization. They turned their attention back to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 4:48 pm

"Her name is Elle, and I don't really know her. Were not friends. And sup?!?! That's all you got!?!?" Kyle screamed, annoyed at this wolves actions. She rann of and acted like a rude brat. "Oh great, now I have to deal with her. Could this day get any worse." Kyle thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:04 pm

Irina growled at him."Yup. You got a problem with that pal?" she snapped viciously back at him. Snowstar bit her lip and stepped in between the two. Her ears were laid back- but her eyes were dilated. "lets leave these two alone." she said bitterly and nudged Irina away. Snowstar narrowed her eyes and turned away as well. The two ran back home. 'I never want to see him again.' Snowstar thought.

OOC: I'm trying ro add suspense. PLEASE DONT KILL MEH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:06 pm

OOC: I'm still gonna kill you. You make it really hard to be mean when ur not working with me. -_-

"Oh, great. I'm going home." Kyle said bittely. He trudged all the way home. When he got to his cave, he lay down on a pelt and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:24 pm

OOC: O..kay...? (Weird)

Snowstar sat down, back facing Irina. She was in the corner facing the wall. Irina lay down and looked at Snowstar. "I dont get it. Snow, why? Why are people like that? I dont get how not wanting to meet him can make him so angry?" she asked. Snowstar didn't reply. Irina sighed. "tell me your not going mute are you?" she asked. Snowstar shot her a look and looked back at the wall. 'why did i ever make friends? I love Irina, but why am i- why couldnt it be me!? Why!?! Shadow had so much to be alive for and now...it should've been me.' snowstar thought. She looked over. Irina had fallen asleep. She jumped up and out. She ran aimlessly theough the dorest before stumbling into a ditch and into a batch of thorns and thistle. She lay there, bloody and tear stained.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:54 pm

Kyle woke up. Something was wrong. He could feel it. Kyle ran out of his cave, althought he didn't know where he was going. He sniffed the air. He smelt blood and.....tears? Kyle followed the scent to a ditch. "Snowstar" He yelled. Kyled jumped down into the ditch, avoiding all the thorns, and began to uncover Snowstar. He dragged her out of the ditch and layed her on the ground. "What the hell were you thinking?" Kyle yelled with a concerened look on his face.

OOC: If you run away, I will fly to new york, and slap you. Just be nice.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 7:11 pm

OOC: I won't run away.

Snowstar looked up with blurry vision. "Why? Why did you help me?" she asked through a whisper. She had attempted to comit suicide. To be with Shadow. She wasn't thinking, it was just a rush. 'I wanted to die! Let me go back in there. Let me die.' she thought. She wanted to say those words aloud, but it came out as small whimpers and amother tear ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
JuanLan123
` pup

JuanLan123

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 11:35 pm

Elle watched as the wolves dispersed and trotted off towards the woods.

OOC: omg why is this so angsty now
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:20 am

OOC: ?

Snowstar began to grow cold and and shivered. Her eyes closed. She knew Shadow wanted her to live. She knew he would urge her on. Snowstar was stronger than him, but still. She closed her eyes breifly. "He's dead. He's always been dead. But it should've been me." she whisperes, opening her eyes just a crack.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 3:07 pm

"Hell, I couldn't just let you die! And who's dead?" Kyle asked concerned.

OOC: I'm gonna invite you to my cave, just accept.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:52 pm

Snowstar rolled her eyes. "It doesnt matter." she whimpered. Snowstar didn't need him knowing- and- she didn't feel like saying.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:15 pm

"Well, do you wanna come over to my cave? Your gonna tell me what you were doing." Kyle said sternly. He gestured for Snowstar to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:04 am

Snowstar sighed and got up. She quietly moaned in pain. She was shivering non-stop as well. Shefollowed him, with a slight limp. 'if talkings so important.' she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:15 am

Kyle slowly approached his cave. He led her to a back room that was warmer. He lit a fire and brought a caribou pelt to Snowstar. He layed down across from he. "Alright, spill. What were you doing?" Kyle asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:50 pm

Snowstar stared at the bottom of the fire like she saw something. She began muttering, then spoke, but did not look up. "Have you lost someone? I am sure you have, by the way you act. I did too, but I was a pup when it happened. Now, did you mind my asking you? If you did, then you truly understand. Because I mind. Dud you think I have no right to ask about your lost one? If you did, then you have no right to ask me of mine." she said sternly back, bit softly as well. Then she looked up. Her brows were furrowedr
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:10 pm

Kyle looked down. "Yes. I did loose someone. She was the most important person in the world to me. After an attack on our pack, we were the only ones left. One day, I left her alone to hunt. When I came back, she was gone. There was nothing left, but.....blood." He said, letting a single tear fall. Kyle quickly blinked away the tears and put a stern look on his face. He looked at Snowstar. "That all, princess?" Kyle asked, memories flashing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 6:36 pm

snowstar blinked. "you told me? Im sorry that happened. You didnt have to, infact i didnt ecpect you to." she said. She looked back down at the fire. "I witnessed my brothers death." she mumbled she looked up again. "I guess its only fair to tell you. I loved my brother. He was always there for me, and he was funny," she started, "but then, one day, we were hunting together. We lived in the forest of mist, so it was hard to see everything, so he didnt see the moose. It charged out of nowhere and trampled him. The moose missed me. And...it ran into the mist. My brother was on the ground. His guts were sprawled on the ground, his head was severed from his body. And- he was just a pup. I was just a pup! It should have been me to die. Thats why,......." she said, concluding the painful story. Her eyes grew cold. "thats why i left my family, became a criminal to the packs, and stopped talking. Ive begun to get better, ever since a fate meeting with another rogue, his name was Blake. Thats where I met irina. We ran into eavhother when I was trying to get awau feom home. The point is, it ruined me, I haven't seen my mom or dad since. I'm dead inside." she said, whispering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 6:41 pm

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. But you still need to tell me what you were doing in that ditch." Kyle said, the last part sternly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 8:15 pm

snowstar shrugged and sighed. "It just happened Kyle, i dont remember anymore." she said, and lay down. "long day, im exhausted." she said. As she put her head down, a tear ran down her face, and another before she walled up her feelings a second time.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 8:55 pm

"Alright." Kyle said sighing. "Are you staying here?" He asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 1:10 am

She shrugged. "what do you prefer, its your cave." she said yawning, but hefore he could reply, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 8:49 am

Kyle chuckled. "Might as well stay. Your already asleep." He said smiling. Kyle lay down next to snowstar an fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 6:48 pm

Irina woke up suddenly. Where was snowstar? One second she's moping in the corner, the next, she's.....gone? What the hell was hoing on? She got up and peeked outside. She smelt Snowstar's scent. 'just leave her alone. Everyone has ways of dealing wiyh depression. Snowstar's is running off and becoming mute obviously.' she thoight, sighing. She yawned and lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 7:08 pm

Kyle woke up before Snowstar. He decided to go hunt. He spotted two rabbits. Kyle quickly jumped on them and brought them back to the cave. "Wake up. C'mon, wake up Snowstar, wake up!" Kyle yelled into Snowstars ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complicating Thoughts
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next