Complicating Thoughts - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Complicating Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

Snowstar had awoken after Kyle left. But, she stay laying there, thinking over stuff. Once Kyle came in and screamed (or shouted) in her ear, she shouted and rolled away. She got up and huffed. "I am awake, thanks for making me deaf" she said sarcastcally, but smiled softly so he wouldn't take it personaly. "Hey, food, I am so hungry, thank you. " she pointed out about the rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:26 am

Kyle chuckled lightly. "Yeah. Here you go." He said laying a rabbit in front of her. Kyle lay down and began eating the plump rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:08 pm

Snowstar smiled apreciatedly and began to eat the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:14 pm

Kyle finished his rabbit. He sat up and watched akwardly, waiting for Snowstar to finish.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:36 pm

Snowstar finished and looked up at Kyle. She looked down again. After a little awkward silence, she looked back up. "Well-uh, well, I should get back. Irina might be worried.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:41 pm

" Yeah, ok. And tell her I say... sorry for yelling at her. I was a little angry when she burst off like a jerk. Quite frankly, I'm a bit of a hothead. So, yeah. Se ya." Kyle said flicking his ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 12:01 am

Snowstar half-smiled. "I'll be sure to tell." she said. She got up and walked past Kyle. She looked back as the sun streamed in. She smiled and flicked her tail. "hey, I don't think your as bad-ass as you try to act." she said. She smiled broadly and disappwared in the glare if bright new light of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 7:19 pm

"You have no idea...." Kyle whispered to himself. Kyle walk out and ran to the waterfall. He did a flip and landed perfectly in the water. After swimming for a few hours, he got out and lay in the sun. Kyle happily closed his eyes as the sun dried him and soaked into his fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 7:27 pm

When Snowstar got back, she was smiling to herself. Irina was awake and scratching an etch at ground. Snowstar walked in. Irina looked up, a little startled. "Oh so now you show up. Where were you, you know what? I don't even want to know." she said. Snowstar shook her head. "Then I won't tell. Hey, that wolf is sorry for yelling at you." Snowstar said absentmindedly. Irina's head perked up and she looked very mad. "You spoke to him?!" she growled. Snowstar narrowed her eyes. "You should get over it Irina. I'm trying to get over it." Snowstar seethed. Irina backed up as if a shadow had fallen across the room. She narrowed her eyes as well. "Don't make that face at me. I have spoken." she growled. Irina looked down. "I'm going hunting." she said softly, and then the light returned. She then left, but not before bumping past Snowstar rudley.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 7:54 pm

Kyle was dry and hungry. He jumped in the water and caught a big trout. Kyle jumped out of the water and walked over to a rock. He lay against it and feasted on his kill.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 12:09 am

Irina crept through the ferns and shadows of the trees. She had caught the scent of a fawn. She found it lying in the undergrowth. It was already dead. Its next was ripped open. Crows had feasted on it. She drove the rest away. She took the fawn back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 9:41 am

Kyle was walking back to his cave when he spotted Irena. "Hey! He shouted. He had hoped she had forgiven him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:31 pm

Irina looked up. She narrowed her eyes. She dropped the fawn and sighed. "What." she said. She flicked her tail. She would never forgive any male. A female maybe, but she hated males.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:36 pm

"I just wanted to say hi. And did Snowstar tell you I said I was sorry, I truley am. I'm usually never agressive with females." Kyle said flicking his ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 3:10 pm

Irina hung her head. "Yes, she did." she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 3:15 pm

'Okay. So we're cool?" Kyle asked, his eyes brightening.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 3:56 pm

"So we're cool?" Kyle asked, his eyes brightening.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

Irina rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I guess we are, now if you excuse me, I've got food to eat." she said. With that she took up her fawn and made her way back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:36 pm

"Okay...." Kyle said rolling his eyes. Why did he evn try with her? All wolves are the same. That's why he preferred to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:55 pm

Once Irina was back, the friends began eating. "Where did you find the fawn...was it's mother there?" Snowstar asked. Irina shook her head and shrugged. Snowstar sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:04 pm

Kyle walked home slowly. As he entered, he looked around. Kyle lay down at the entrance. "Man! I'm bored!" He said rolling over. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. He needed a nap.
Back to top Go down
JuanLan123
` pup

JuanLan123

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:23 am

Elle's stomach rumbled as she nose filled with the smell of blood. She tracked the scent to a cave and crept closer to peer in. Her ears flattened as she saw the two wolves from before, and remembering how hostile they were, hastily backed away from the cave. She flinched and her body went rigid as the sound of a twig snapping echoed a little louder than she would have liked.

OOC: Sorry for being so inactive heh. Last i checked Elle was just wandering around in the woods somewhere so i'll just insert her here haha
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

OOC: Yokey dojey. Heehee.

Snowstar and Irina's heads perked up. They looked at Elle. Irina groaned. Snowstar stepped forward. "Sorry for my friends behavior." she said, glaring at her friend. Irina rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Elle?" Snowstar asked.
Back to top Go down
JuanLan123
` pup

JuanLan123

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 9:28 am

Elle's eyes darted towards Irina before she relaxed and faced Snowstar. "I came here to find friends. I'm not very good at this surviving thing, and as my parents used to tell me, when the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.”
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:32 pm

Irina and Snowstar narrowed their eyes. Irina stepped. "You've never been alone have you? It's not true. It is just about strength. " Irina said. Snowstar nodded. " Its a good saying, but it's not altogether right. My father said-the strong prevails, when the weak lose their sales. Simply meaning that the weak give up, that's why they die." she said...thinking about Shadow. But she sighed. "If your hungry and lonely, you might as well join. But, keep the excitement down, perkiness isn't very accepted to the loners." she said. Irina smirked and pushed the remains to Elle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complicating Thoughts   Complicating Thoughts - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complicating Thoughts
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next