A Cold Morning

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Cold Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 10:45 am

Jasmine was miserable. Her paws hurt from the snow, she was hungry and tired. And most of all, she was lonely. Jasmine sniffed for prey. Nothing. She found a dry spot for her paws to heal, and for her to rest. The patch of grass was really comfortable. Jasmine drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 4:55 pm

Blaqwynter padded toward the territory, daring herself to trespass. It was the protocol of today, treapssing without notifaction. Blaqwynter could hear sobs not too far off, and knew someone was in need of some sort of copmpany. Blaqwynter's mitts kissed the ground lightly, as she padded closer toward the sound of the she wolf. Her eyes met with the other's as she stopped shoty looking at her, studying her carefully.

Are you alright? lass?

Her voice was smooth, and thin as she spoke. She slightly shivered from the cooler cliamte, that she wasnt accustomed to. She tilted her cranium as she sat closer to the femme, awaiting her response. She offered a friendly tail wag to indicate that she was friendly, and that she wasn't here to cause turmoil.

My name is Blaqwynter, Alphess of Ocean Meet, the Mercury Tide Territory.. Are you all alone here?

She looked around to see if she was, and it did appear that the wolfess was in solitaire.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 5:02 pm

"Are you alright? Lass?" A voice said. Jasmine looked at the other wolf. Jasmine was drowzy. "My name is Blaqwynter, Alphess of Ocean Meet, the Murcury Tide Territory- are you all alone here?" She asked. Jasmine was a tiny bit frightened but saw that the other wolf meant no harm. "Hi, Blaqwynter. My paws hurt from the cold. My name is Jasmine. And yes I am alone. Actually, i'm pretty lonely." She explained. Jasmine licked her paws.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:22 pm

Blaqwynter offered a smile to the female, who looked up at her, and licked at her cold paws. Blaqwynter observed the cooler weather here, looking toward the snow covered mountains.

Well it is a tad cooler for the season, and the climate you dwell in don't help...

Her chords trailed off as she looked back to the femme and offered aplayful smile.

Wonderful to meet you too.. Perhaps I can keep you company if you like

She offered her friendship to the female, and knew the femme was going to accept it, since ones who are feeling lonely never ever turn down one's company!
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:27 pm

"Well it is a tad cooler for the season, and the climate you dwell in don't help." Blaqwynter said. She gave me a smile. "Wonderful to meet you, too.. Perhaps I can keep you company if you like." She said to me. I nodded. I gave her a friendly smile back. I gave her a friendly nudge.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:50 pm

Blaqwynter looked to the femme who smiled in her direction. She allowed the friendly nudge to take place, she nuzzled her back. The black wolfess chuckled lightly.

Do you wanna go hunting? That'll keep your paws warm

Blaqwynter offered. She stood upon her paws, and sniffed the air..

I bet we can take down a doe...

Her stomach rumbled, as she offered a wag of ehr tail. She could feel her mouth salvitate as she grew more hungry by the moment..
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:58 pm

Blaqwynter nuzzled Jasmine. She giggled. "Do you wanna go hunting? That'll keep your paws warm." Blaqynter asked me. How could Jasmine say no? Jasmine nodded. Jasmine saw Blaqwynter sniff the air. " I bet we can take down a doe." Blaqwynter said. Jasmine heard Blaqwynter's stomach growl. Blaqwynter wagged her tail. Jasmine wagged hers as well. Jasmine hated seeing her so miserable from hunger. "Yeah. A doe. I'm pretty hungry, too!"
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:20 pm

Blaqwynter smiled again ..

Come on before we both starve to death...

Blaqwynter was going to test the skills of this feem to see if she would make a good hunter for the pack. April got it lucky, and since Blaqwynter needed to form somewhat of a troop to guard the borders while being away. Blaqwynter was going to give this lass a fair play at her chances at hunting. She knew the wolfess had it in her to be a good hunter, and if all went well, Blaqwynter was going to ask Jasmine if she wanted to join her pack...
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:24 pm

Blaqwynter smiled at Jasmine. "Come on before we both starve." Blaqwynter complained. As Jasmine went along she spotted the a doe. She crouched down. She creeped towards the doe. She looked behind her. "Aren't you coming, Blaqwynter?" Jasmine whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 8:11 pm

Seeing the she wolf was determined, Blaqwynter spotted the doe as well. Her chops drooled as her belly rumbled louder. She watched the femme crouch, but Blaqwynter was taking stealth mode. The onyx female, nodded to Jasmine, as she trotted away from her, and paralelled herself to trap the doe, from it's behind. Blaqwynter kept her eyes on Jasmine, and switched back to the doe. She kept going back and forth between the doe, and Jasmine, watching to see how the femme would respond.

She grinned a sinister grin as she played her eyes back upon the doe. She crept lowly, her belly low to the ground. Her jaws suddenlt parted as she stood barely three feet from the doe, aiming for the the flank...
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 8:16 pm

Noticing that Blaqwynter went behind the doe, Jasmine decided to go in front, so the doe would go backwards towards Blaqwynter. Jasmine went infront of the doe. The doe barely seemed to notice. Jasmine creeped closer and jumped out. The doe backed away from me. I concentrated on Blaqwynter and the doe.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 9:37 pm

Her jaws clamped hard upon the doe's flank as the doe jumped right into her jaws. Poor thing didnt see it coming. A young doe, and not as bright as an older and more experienced doe. But dang fast food surely was delivered right to their door! Blaqwynter pulled the doe down waiting for Jasmine to finally kill the doe. The doe's neck was exposed and Blaqwynter was hoping for Jasmine to grab the hint... Jasmine was almost there as her pack's huntress!
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 9:48 pm

Jasmine saw Blaqwynter waiting for something else to happen. Jasmine pounces and grabs the doe's neck. The doe stuggled helplessly. She grabbed it harder. The doe stopped moving. Jasmine wanted to see the happy expression on Blaqwynter's face. She turned her head to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 8:04 pm

Blaqwynter watched the action take place. She held the doe tightly as the doe struggled, slowly dying, and its breath fading. Jasmin jumped the doe, in the coreect position killing it instantly. Blaqwynter pulled off of the doe, and looked to the femme.

Welcome Hunter to Mercury Tide pack

She offered a light smile. Though she did know there were too many femmes in the pack, and the pack was in dire need of males. Unless this was going to be an all female band! Blaqwynter was completely fine with that. She plucked her hooks into the doe, and began to feast her share of the doe.

Once we eat part of the doe, we must drag the rest of the carcass back to base, for the rest of the pack to feast...

It was customary for all hunters to do this after a fresh kill.... Though because there was only the two of them there was no way that they were able to drag a large doe themselves back to the den site...
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:29 am

ooc: sry for lateness been really busy

Blaqwynter smiled as she looked to the younger wolfess. She finished hyer fill, and began dragging the carcass back to home base. She knew the younger femme would lend a hand, as they were not all that far from home anyway. Blaqwynter offered a playful smile as she tugged at the deer, and growled lightly.

*end of thread if u wanna cont. in Ocean meet*
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 10:51 am

ooc: agreed. after we drag it back...lol

Jasmine smiled and grabbed part of the doe. She tugged and growled. She yanked and jerked it. More doe went into her mouth. Jasmine kept a good grip. They both managed to Tug of War it all the way to her pack.

ooc: :P lol
Back to top Go down

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 2:27 pm

Seara: *walks on the cold snow looking for a place to sleep* *howls* is any one there?
*walks farther towards smell of wolves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Cold Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Morning   A Cold Morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold Morning
Page 1 of 1