freezing cold ice

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:42 pm

Ace stiffly walked forward. His teeth chattered, his nose was frozen it seemed, and his fur hung with ice cristals. "Cold, so cold." he managed to say. Little breath clouds puffed from his mouth. His teeth chattered loudly. "My feet are killing me!" Ace huffed out loud. oops he thought. I need to get out of this miserable tundra. Ace recited in his head. He had been caught in a hideous blizzard. Everything had been turned white, and the snow had grinded against his face. my feet hurt.  he thought. He looked at himself, he was drenched with ice. He looked like a freaking frost wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:16 pm

(may I join in with my wolf Alice?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: of course you can.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:08 pm

Alice trotted slowly through the icy forest, jumping at the slightest sound. "Don't worry Alice, its only ice and snow here."She said to herself. She heard a huff and jumped with a little shriek. "And Bears!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:14 pm

Ace heard a shriek, "Bears!" He laughed. "Hey, who's there? I am not a bear, just so you know." he said coming towards the noise. He groaned at how miserably painful it was to walk. He looked into the bushes. "bears?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:18 pm

Alice sat and tried to make herself as small as possible. "Im Alice." She said very quietly. "Who are you, if you are not a bear?" She asked with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:21 pm

Ace chuckled light heartedly and said, "I'm Ace and I'm a wolf in very bad condition. You can open your eyes now." He shifted his feet and sat his ice covered figure onto the frozen ground.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:26 pm

Alice slowly opened her eyes. "You are in bad condition..." She said as she relaxed into a normal sitting condition. "How did you get covered head to toe in ice?" She asked with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:29 pm

Ace looked away. "blizzard. I was caught in a blizzard. I am very cold, which is very rare for wolves." at his last remark Ace laughed bitterly. "So Alice, bears huh? What's so bad about bears besides how moody they are... and fat." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:34 pm

Alice looked down. "I've had bad experiences with bears." She said sadly. She quickly raised her head back up. "No matter." She said with a shake of her head. "The only way you'll stay warm is to get the ice and snow off and then find shelter." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:41 pm

"You know anywhere? And maybe, it will be better to work out your fears than hold them in, as the old wolf says." he said grinning. He got up and shook the ice off rapidly. He let his very mixed up fur settle down. There were still shards of ice in his fur, but at least he didn't look like a god and had his normal appearance. He flashed his teeth in a wolfish smile and wagged his. "better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:49 pm

"I think I passed a cave a little ways back." Alice said as she swished her tail to the right. "It looked like a cave to me, but I didn't get a good look." She added. "I guess you could say your better." She said as she flicked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:31 pm

Ace flicked his tail up. "Will you show me? It's almost dark and i like having company." he said. His eyes focused on hers  Stare . He smiled and wagged his tail. "I don't like the dark, so... yeah." he said again, looking away. He looked at her and laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:06 am

"I guess I could show you where it is." Alice said as she stood up. She smiled a little as she turned and started walking to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:24 pm

Ace smiled and followed her triumphantly. It wanted her to be his friend, at least until he left. "Ya wanna be friends?" He said running ahead and started walking backwards."Hmm?" he said, walking by her side.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:31 pm

"Sure." Alice replied. She stopped as she looked up. "The cave is on the side of the cliff, but you can reach it by jumping on the rocks." She said as she sat. "Though, that much is sort of obvious if you look enough." She added as she dipped her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:39 pm

Ace looked up. There it was. "It looks unclimbable but OK." He said unsure of the safety. But it vanished and was replaced by his dangerous trailblazer side. He smiled at Alice and jumped and landed perfectly on some rocks. He jumped again and made it to the opening. "Your turn. If you get scared or stuck I'll help you." he said warmly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:58 pm

"I cant really jump..." Alice said. She looked at the rocks. "I could try to get up though..." She added as she stood. She Jumped up the first rock, with almost no difficulty. She jumped to the next rock, witch was harder. She looked up to the cave, witch was farther than she thought. She closed her eyes as she shook her head. She jumped up to the next rock, having to scramble up as she nearly missed the rock. "I think Ill rest now." She said as she sat. "You made it seem easy." She added.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:34 pm

Ace laughed, but he looked at her in concern. " Ya need help?" he asked. It was easy for him, "Of course I made it look easy, why do ya think they call me Ace?" he said smiling. His ear twitched in anticipation for her answer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:48 pm

Alice shook her head. "I don't think I need help." She said. She looked at the path up to the cave. Alice saw that at least the next few would be easy. She jumped the next few easily and then aimed for the last rock. She had to climb the final rock, but she got up to the cave. She plopped down on the ground in front of the cave. She licked her twisted right back paw. "Ow." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:53 pm

Ace looked at her twisted foot. "What's that?'' he asked alarmed. Ghosts. Possesions. Ghosts and demons cause deformities! he thought. His naturally calm golden eyes flashed in fear. Shame came over him. Why was he afraid of ghosts? Really he didn't know, maybe the same reason why Alice was afraid of bears. Bad experience.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:01 pm

"Oh, I was born with it. At least that's what I was told. My friend believed that when I was a pup a bear attacked me. One of the bad experiences that causes my fear." Alice explained as she stood up. "Its the reason I had a hard time." She added.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:05 pm

Ace calmed down. His eyes softened to their normal appearance. "Oh sorry, that was kind of rude of me to ask so demanding, my bad." he apologized. He hung his head in shame for his fear of ghosts.  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:12 pm

"Its alright, I've met plenty of wolves that ask." Alice said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:20 pm

Ace nodded and smiled boyishly. He kept his head down though. "Coming inside?" he asked. He sauntered into the cave. "Hmm?" he said, his word echoing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

freezing cold ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next