A weary morning - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A weary morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A weary morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:38 pm

Jasmine started to lower her haunches then she sprung herself at the doe. It shrieked in suprize. The deer stumbled back, where Accalia was. Man I hope Accalia takes it down! She thought, biting at the doe's legs and neck.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:47 am

The deer was stumbling bakwards right in Accalia's path *I only got one shot at this* Accalia thought. she pounced at the deer and got a hold of the doe's neck and waited for it to stop attempting to get away. Accalia new it died as soon as she felt the pulse stop and dropped it making sure not to fall down herself. " Yes a succesful kill!" Accalia said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:56 am

Jasmine was grabbing ahold of the deer's neck as it went down and down and down. She stopped grabbing onto it. It's breathing dropped dramatically and so did it's heart. "Ah! Dig in, Accalia!" She said grabbing a mouthful of deers' meat.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 1:58 pm

"Yay!" Accalia shouted very hyper now. She took a big bite out of the deer " Oh my gosh this is great! I haven't eaten like this for weeks!" she shouted again now very happy and hyper.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:19 pm

Jasmine nudged Accalia. "Settle down and eat as much as you can..ok?" She dipped her head again and continued eating. After she was done, all that was left was about a quarter left and a couple bones. She scratched her ears uncontrollably. "AUGH!! FLEAS!! AAH!!"
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 10:12 am

Accalia watched jasmine itching like crazy and then she started scratching her sides then her eras then almost every were! "Ugh i hate fleas!!" accalia barked trying to stop scratching... which was no use. Accalia grabed a bone and began to chew on it attempting once more not to scratch at the fleas as if she even didn't have any. "Jasmine if you stomp scrating for a few minutes the itching will stop."Accalia said
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 12:21 pm

Jasmine whimpered. "Hoooowwwww ccccaaannn yyyyoou sttttoooopppp?" She stopped scratching her head and she ran to the nearest bone and resisted the temptation of itching.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 9:19 am

"Thats how you stop," Accalia said " you take mind off of whatever is bugging you with something like a bone." Accalia was becoming tired and was yawning uncontrollably, she laid her head on the ground and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 11:46 am

Jasmine took her mouth off the bone and she fell asleep, scratching herself in her sleep. "Gah...gaaaahhh aaah gahh..gopahhhh.." She said in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 10:51 pm

Accalia woke back up after what seemed like days but was only a few hours "oooh man I'm still tired." Accalia looked at Jasmine who was still asleep *I'll just sit and wait for her to get up* Accalia thought while sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:54 am

Jasmine twitched her ear. "Accalia........no...NO. NO PLEASE NO! STOP! WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She screamed in her sleep, trembling all over.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 1:19 pm

Accalia nudged Jasmine with her nose attempting to comfort her "I'm right here Jasmine." Accalia said gently. She laid down by Jasmine wondering if that will comfort her too.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 11:03 am

Jasmine dug her head into Accalia's pelt, trembling from ear tip to tail tip. She gripped Accalia's fur tightly in loneliness. "I'm right here." A voice said. It sounded like Accalia's. "Uhhhmmm.." She let her grip loose and fell into a peaceful rest.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 4:55 pm

Jasmine fell asleep again but was still trembling a bit so Accalia shifted her weight to get a little closer to Jasmine, " I'm right here," she whispered " every things going to be all right."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:40 am

Jasmine answered to Accalia, "It's so dark..and cold..where are you? I feel you but I can't see you! The hunters are going to get me soon!" She scooted closer to Accalia. She tried to urge herself awake but, unusually, her sleep wouldn't let her. "ACCALIA! I CAN'T WAKE UP!!!" Just then, she flung her eyes open and gasped heavily. Jasmine looked up at Accalia with frightened eyes.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:59 pm

Accalia looked down at Jasmine with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" Accalia gasped when Jasmine woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:05 pm

Jasmine shrugged. "I don't know." She coughed with a worried expression. She twitched her nose and whimpered. "Was I sleep-talking?" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

"yes and you where talking like there was no tomorrow!" Accalia said still a little worried
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:46 pm

Jasmine sat up and scratched her ear. "Thats.. wow. I have terrible dreams." She lay back down. "My eyes wouldn't let me open them. A wolf was coming to-" She put her face in Accalia's pelt. "I don't wanna die!"
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:49 pm

"no one will ever when your with me," Accalia said matter-o-factly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:18 pm

Jasmine looked up at her. "Th.. thanks. That helps. A lot." She wiped her eyes and wagged her tail a little. She felt a little thirsty, got up, and lapped up a puddle of water.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 10:06 pm

Accalia stared off into space then was brought back to reality when she heard Jasmine lapping up water from a puddle "oh my you must be thirsty Jasmine!" Accalia exclaimed watching jasmine almost finish off the puddle

sorry I haven't been on that much I'm writing a story study
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 11:26 pm

xD cool. hey, wanna join my site, www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com ?

Jasmine wagged her tail as she reached the bottom of the clear blue water. She soon tasted mud then turned to look at Accalia. "You bet!" Out of nowhere, she sprang at her and tackled her to the ground playfully.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 9:04 pm

"Ack! You'll pay for that!" Accalia exclaimed excitedly trying to roll over and tackle Jasmine to the ground. "heh heh heh! This is fun!" Accalia giggled play fighting with Jasmine.

Awesome website!!! stpatty
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 6:49 pm

omg.. for some weird reason, i thought accaliathewolf was MysticWolfs or something.. OMG IT WAS YOU X.X i have the attention span of a goldfish

Jasmine growled and then gently nipped her side, then pushing her to the ground, and quickly taking a gulp of water and spitting some out. Yes! Much fun! She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weary morning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next