A weary morning - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A weary morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

Female Age : 27

A weary morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 5:51 pm

Wow....its been a while since I've been on wolf life! Shocked

Accalia giggled as she shook the water off her face. This is the most fun I've ever had! She thought happily. "Heheh! Weeee~!" She sang splashing water out of the puddle with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 10:41 pm

me too O_o

Jasmine sprang out at her, and she knocked her down, but she lifted her head and twitched her ear. "What's that..?" She padded towards the sound, and a gunshot was heard. Jasmine staggered back. "Hunters!" She yelped. She ran so quickly that she picked up Accalia by her scruff without her knowing until she set her down, panting. "Keep running!" Another gunshot. The hunter was gaining on them. They ran into the bushes, and Jasmine kept a close eye on the hunter holding the long shiny gun. He switched from one side to the other. Then, he looked at them, and he raised his gun.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 3:31 pm

Accalia pounced at the hunter,yanking the gun out of his hands with her mouth. She threw it away from Jasmine and jumped on the hunter,"Run away you murdered!Run away and never come back." Accalia snarled at the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weary morning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3