The Cliff of the Moon

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Cliff of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

The Cliff of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:36 am

sorry soooo many topics LOL

Jasmine sat on the tallest peak, the rock she loved to sit on. She always came here when..she felt lonely. Truely, it didn't feel good. Even though her mother told her a million times, it's not wolf-like to howl at the moon, she did anyway. Jasmine inhaled and let out a howl of, "I'm here!" She looked around after. "No one.." She whimpered.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 8:38 am

A white, rather musculare and big male strutted toward a cliff by the sea as the moon shone down onto his dirty, but white fur. He sniffed the ground before he went to the cliff, a scent of another wolf was smelled and he sneezed into the dirt, grimacing and snorted afterwards. He walked up silently and soon spotted a black wolf infront of him and a wolfish grin spread across his face and his sharp teeth got exposed.

"Well well well. Hello there, dear. What is an such lovely girl out here alone?" The dark, strong voice came from the white male wolf under the name Cearus, which was an quiet weakling for females and sat down beside her. Sniffing her neck curiosly with a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:02 pm

Jasmine heard a voice and quickly took notice and looked behind her to see a large and quite muscular white male wolf with many white and sharp teeth. "I'm just.." She turned her head to hide a slight smile. "Sitting here. Watching the waves catch the reflection of the moon." The wolf sat beside her, making her loneliness fade away. He sniffed her neck playfully. She let out a slight giggle. Jasmine looked at his slightly ragged fur pelted with some dirt but she could still see he was a beautiful white wolf. She looked back towards the lake and sighed, happier knowing someone was there with her so she can share this sight with them. "I'm Jasmine.." She whispered out of nowhere.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:10 pm

Cearus tilted his head as Jasmine giggled by his sniffing and lied down beside him with a slightly "thud". He watched her curiosly. "Aye, I suppose so. Though you were feeling alone, dear. Sounded and looked that way." He grinned wolfishly and carefully shuffled against jasmine to keep her warm, gazing out over the cliff. "It is indeed a lovely night. And nice to meet you, Jasmine." He made a light grin once again as saying her name. "I am Cearus." He tried to lick her head with his warm tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:20 pm

Jasmine smiled warmly to feel the wolf shifting his way next to her. His fur felt awfully warm. She really wanted to rest her head on his shoulder in comfort. She flicked her ear when the wolf said his name was Cearus. "What a nice name." She said. Just then, she felt a warm lick on her head. She rested her head on her paws and her eyes were half shut. She leaned on him and stared at the moon as it stared back at her. Cearus was a wolf like no other. Jasmine yawned softly and looked at Cearus in satisfaction. Don't...leave me.. She thought happily.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:32 pm

Cearus chuckled at her reaction to his lick. What a nice name. jasmine commented and he grinned. "Thank you, dear. Yours aren't that bad either." He smiled as she rested against him and looked at him after been staring at the monn. "Somethin's wrong?" He tilted his head and licked her snout with his tongue once again and shuffled his head over his paws and bit her neckfur to lead her to lay her head upon his own. "There." He chuckled and cuddled against her.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:42 pm

Jasmine sighed in comfort when he invited her to lay her head on his. Mind reader. She thought, closing her eyes. She buried her snout into his fur and drifted into a beautiful slumber. Cearus.. She wrapped her tail around him and nuzzled his pelt.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:45 pm

Cearus watched her sigh and snickered, amused for himself at a nice female he had run into and felt her burrying her snout into his fur and kept his icy, light green eyes opened, gazing around and listening to the waves, perhaps listening for a pray, a enemy, a rival nor anything. Or just relaxing. He kept his head still for Jasmine to rest on as he gazed up at the moon, shadows dancing around them.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:51 pm

Jasmine dreamt about her sitting on that ledge with Cearus. She and him were staring at the moon together. She and him were the only living things ever. Cearus! Bet you can't swim to the moon! She barked to Cearus. Cearus shook his head. Swim? I can fly! He said, lifting her up with him.

lol i'm not good with dreams :P

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:58 pm

OOC: xD Couldn't help but to laugh at the I can fly bit. A song of "I belive I can flyyy! I belive I can toouch the skyy!" came into my head straight ahead! xD Awesome!

Cearus peered at Jasmine being in her sleep, pawing with her back legs as she was swimming and arched an brow, curios but rather.. Confused by the wolf soon mumbling in her sleep. "Cearus, you can not fly!" and he looked even more confused now and chuckled for himself. He slid his head away from his paws and bit her skin to lower her onto her own paws very gently before shuffling himself over her - His legs on each side of her hips and his paws supposrting him not to put too much eight on her. Head on her head to make her comfy, protected and fully warmed by his own bodyheat.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:06 pm

Jasmine felt odd for a second but then she glided with him towards the giant moon. She sighed and put her paw out, trying to touch it.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:11 pm

Cearus kept his eyes open as the moon went down and the sun raised up slowly, coloing the sky in lovely colours and he kept laying over Jasmine, perhaps alittle tempted and gently nibbled her neck with his teeth, clearly one of those guys who loves to play and snuggled against her to keep her warm as it still was quiet shilly in the air. His ears perked up as a little rabbit jumped down at the cliff and he stood up on his legs, leaping after it and grabbed it with his teeth, hastily running back to Jasmine and lied back over her with legs on each hip and started to clean the rabbit abit clumsy with his teeth before cuddling his head onto hers again. Been making her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:21 pm

Jasmine awoke from her dream and blinked a couple times. She gazed at her surroundings a couple more times. She looked at Cearus and drowzily looked at the rabbit. "Good morning." She yawned. Her stomach growled at her and she smiled at Cearus. She took a bite out of the rabbit and licked her lips. "Thank you!" She said, licking his wet nose with her tongue in thanks. She took a couple more bites, leaving Cearus much more of the rabbit. She twisted her head around and got up to stretch. Jasmine let her tongue hang out and she looked at the rising sun. The waves were much calmer than last night.

Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:27 pm

Cearus grinned as Jasmine under him yawned. "Morning at yourself, dear." He chuckled as she spotted the rabbit, watching her observe it before licking his snout and then chewing onto it. He chuckled and licked his snout himself after his award of an lick and snuggled back against her, siffing her neck playfully, gently nibbling now and then as he rolled off her and started to chew on the remainings of the rabbit .
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:32 pm

Jasmine felt grit in her paws and some in her teeth. Her pelt was slightly covered with filth, and Cearus needed a bath, too. "Wanna swim?" She offered, nibbling on his ear and slightly tugging on it, her tail wagging excitedly.

Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:44 pm

Cearus grinned wolfishly as his ear got nibbled and he nodded. "Sure." He answered at her question and stood up, turning around and gently walked down with a lowered head toward the ebach by jumping rock to rock till he erached the sand. His paws sank in the sand as he walked toward the water and started to walk in it, soon enough swimming in it and dove down, then up again and to the beach where he could stay in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:50 pm

Jasmine padded down the rocks and pounced from rock to rock and then landed into the sand and slid into the shallow water. She skidded around in it as she rolled in it and went into deeper waters. This gave her excercise as she doggie-paddled. "I love swimming!" She exclaimed. She submurged to see a hermit crab walking on the bottom like it was walking on air. She pushed herself to the top. She snorted out some water from her nose and breathed in some air. She stared at Cearus and splashed him playfully. Jasmine started to paddle around him and laugh with excitement.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:54 pm

Cearus chuckled as he watched Jasmine happily paddle in the water and got water on him, grinning as he plashed water at her too and bounces in the water, barking. He soon tried to tackle Jasmine when they were on shallow water and bite her neck playfully, growling friendly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:00 pm

Jasmine got splashed as well, and chased him to much shallower water. She got wrestled down and she dodged his playful bite. She tackled him too and she grinned, showing her pearly white teeth. She started tugging on his ear again and continued splashing him as well. Jasmine had a fun time.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:07 pm

Cearus growled playfully as his ear got tugged and he placed his paws on her chest, pushing her down too and yanked her ear with his own teeth, holding her there while moving to use one paw to splash water on her. Clearly enjoying himself abit also. Tho it wasn't like him to play in water like it. Soon enough he released her and shook his fur, wandering toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:16 pm

Jasmine laughed and turned her head so her face wouldn't get splashed. She tried to urge herself up but Cearus's weight held her down. Cearus took her 'move' and tugged her ear, too. When he got off, she shook many droplets of water off of her. Jasmine remembered her mother told her about shells and how you can hear the ocean through them. She gallopped towards the nearest shell and put her ear onto it. She didn't hear anything but a slight wind noise. She walked along the shore and explored. She smelt something under the sand and she dug until she found a balloon thing with many strings. She was cautios about the strings but the deflated balloon thing looked inviting. She pawed at it and she laughed, for it tickled her pads. "Cearus! Look at this!" Jasmine barked.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:27 pm

Cearus shook his fur and stood on the sand, pawing his snout from sand and then watched Jasmine, cocking his head and walked over to her. "What's that?" He asked, curios but confused as he sniffed it some, sneezing and shook his head. He lied down ,watching Jasmine curiosly but protective as he jawned widely, baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:32 pm

Jasmine shrugged. "I dunno but it looks cool!" She pawed at it some more. She set her paw on the strings and a pain shot through her. "YOWCH!" She jumped back, licking her paw. She could walk on it, but it stung. She picked up the flabby part and threw it into the lake, as it sunk into the deep water. She bit her paw and nibbled on it. "It just stings. It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:36 pm

Cearus blinked as Jasmine shouted and got up. Watching the thing sink in the water and tried to push Jasmine over in a low, growling, sounding rather demanding to get Jasmine to lay down as he wanted. He sniffed the stung paw carefully before licking it with his paw, carefull to clean it fully.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:45 pm

Jasmine watched Cearus lick her paw. "It's ok. It just stings. Nothing major." She repeated. She felt his tongue go over her paw over and over. "But thank you." She said, setting her paw back down and nuzzling his neck. She was happy from how much Cearus cared for her. She lay there to dry up. She looked at her white paw again then sighed. She leaned on Cearus's body. Jasmine looked at the waves, which looked very pretty from the sun over their heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliff of the Moon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next