The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Cliff of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:22 pm

Jasmine looked at Cearus, her tongue hanging out and her fur drooping down, making her feel heavier. She turned back to see another wave catch her and suck her into the water. She poked her head up and went back to the sand and shook off all the water. "Very wild waves today." She panted, soaked.

Last edited by Ganna23 on December 31st 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:24 am

Cearus snickered at the sight of the soaked wolf infront of him and soon laughed once more as a new one drove over her body and nearly dragged her into the water - That made him react and get ready to rush up to drag her from the water, but as she stepped up at the sand unharmed, he lied down again. "Quiet much that way, indeed." He responded with a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:44 pm

Jasmine leaped into the water and stayed under for a bit and watching the little fishies swim by. She pawed at them and kept her tail above water for some apparent reason and wagging it quickly. She chomped on the tiny fish that swam by. She poked her head up to breath in air and stuck it back down, seeing a medium-sized figure ahead. Jasmine paddled to it a little and saw it had a dorsal fin. She squinted and thought she saw teeth. She stuck her head back up and turned to Cearus. "Do you know any sea animals with teeth and a fin on it's back that is this big?" She asked him, spreading her paws far. She dipped herself back down to see it charging to her. She swam to shore and sat there shaking and keeping an eye on the water.

Last edited by Ganna23 on December 31st 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:34 pm

Cearus watched her carefully and soon became aware. Fin on back and sharp teeth? He blinked and rushed up and into the water to drag Jasmine by her neckskin to help her to get ashore faster and then peered at the water suspeciously and turned to Jasmine with a silly grin. "Sharks. Flesheating murder-fishes. Saw a human get ripped apart by one once."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 8:59 pm

"Sharks. Flesheating murder-fishes. Saw a human get ripped apart by one once." Cearus had said. Jasmine shivered at the thought. She glanced at the water and saw the shark's fin on the surface and swimming around. "Odd." She said, laying down and staring at the water. "They go on shallow water?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 5:51 pm

Cearus shrugged. "I don't know? Strange is true. Maybe it can be something else, not sure." He rolled onto his back and exposed his belly, yawnking as he closed his eyes to relax. "Mm.."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 7:57 pm

Jasmine turned to the water. She saw the fin a long ways away now. She put her paw into the water and then the other. She saw a closer fin but she ignored it. This one didn't look much like a shark's. She pounced into the water. Jasmine heard a click! click! where the closer dorsal fin was. A head popped up and it snickered. It looked somewhat friendly and it leaped back into the water, came back up, leaped into the water, and repeated. Was that a dolphin? She turned back to Cearus who was sun-bathing. "Lazy bones." She murmured under her breath.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 1:08 pm

Cearus remained to warm in the sand and drifted off to sleep and his tongue lolled out of his mouth, pinkish and alittle reddish colour on it as he rolled onto his side in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 6:02 pm

Jasmine went deeper in the water and pawed at the dolphin. It clicked at her and she barked at it. The dolphin nibbled her with it's beak. She laughed as it dove back into the water. She sat in the shallow water when she reached it. The sun grew tired and sank deeper into the sky. Jasmine hopped over to Cearus and sniffed his face. She stepped back. She sniffed the ground and smelt some meat-smelling stuff. She started digging to find a buried head of a... She tilted her head and dug deeper and deeper. Huge fish. The width or height didn't stop until a long time. Jasmine took a piece off of it and licked her lips. Rubbery.. She thought, covering it back up.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 8:38 am

Cearus opened one eye, watching Jasmine curiously as she ran around and soon sniffed him. "Eh.." He mummbled before Jasmine was digging. He shrugged and rolled onto his side, stretching his legs boredly while looking around - Perhaps very bored.

Sorry that all is short, but I got problems right now at home.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 12:26 pm

ok i dont mind at all ^^

Jasmine sniffed the dirt over the fish once more. Whale! She thought. She looked at Cearus, feeling his energy surge through her. Boredom.. She nudged his back and made him topple over. She giggled a little and wagged her tail quickly.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:54 am

Cearus blinked as he got tilted over and shakes her head to get rid of the sand. "Eh, eh, eh? Wha'?" He looked confused at Jasmine and grinned wolfishly. Then jumped over her, hoping to wrestle her to the ground and then roll her into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:04 pm

Jasmine wrestled Cearus and she slipped. She knew exactly what he was planning. She got up and wrestled him in the position she was in before. She snickered and then rolled him to the water. If he came to get revenge, she stuck her face in the sand. "I can't see you, you can't see me!" She said, her voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 6:49 am

Cearus blinked as he rolled into the water and a wave came and soaked him. He shook his fur and blinked his cold green eyes and peered at jasmine stuffing her head into the sand. "Of course not. Can't see you. Where did you go?" He chuckled and snuk closer and then bit her neck, soft of course and tried to swing her into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 5:22 pm

Jasmine squeaked as she felt teeth on her neck and was pulled out and she was over the ground then, SPLOOSH! She peeked up and laughed. "THAT WAS COOL! How did you find me!?" She asked, rolling around and then jumping into an incoming wave. She walked out and shook the water off of her. In an instant, Jasmine's fur puffed up. "WHAT THE-" She twitched her nose angrily.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:39 am

Cearus burstsed into a snicker as he watched Jasmines fur fluff and looked like a furball. He trotted to her and dragged her ashore fully before places a paw at her neck. With force making her lie as he started to lick her fur back into place.

Sorry for late responds. :P Won't explain, but sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm

lolz its mk <33

Jasmine waited till her fur settled along with the help of Cearus. She wagged her tail quickly.

hey, ill make a topic in Ocean Meet.. it continues with our previous one in Waterfall Lagoon xD
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:37 am

Righto. But we do not have to go all the way that the lands are shown. The areas can be on a map, if you think closely. :P So shortcuts and we can choose which place we will past over and over. ^-^

Cearus shook his fur when done and stretches his back in a swanking possition, opening her jaws wide with the deadly teeth and grasp. He glanced around with his icy eyes and sat down on his bum.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:22 pm

YAY u is sooo smart x3

Jasmine rolled to the side, stood up and ran to the tall rock.. cliff.. thing. She lay down and let her paws hang. She let her head lay on the edge. Jasmine's tail hung off the edge as well. She sighed. She felt tired.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:16 pm

Cearus peered as Jasmine went onto the cliff over the sea and stretches his back once more. Looking around rather bored as he bit a mouse from the sand that passed by and threw it at the begining of the rock and turned around, heading into the forest once again.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 6:08 pm

Jasmine watched Cearus go and she let her eyes droop. She turned over and stared at the sky and she fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 12:00 pm

Cearus kept walking, clearly noticed her slumber and maybe dissapointment, he wasn't sure and neither if he really bothered to go back. He started to trott throught the grass, heading away as the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 7:04 pm

Jasmine grunted as the sun sank. She peeked at it and then yawned and shut her eyes again. She wondered where Cearus was going, but she knew he was going to come back.. probably. "Good night, Cearus." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 9:09 am

Cearus trotted in the night, his light green, icy eyes wandering around the woods as he shook his fur, leaving a cloud of dust and dirt over him as he kept on walking. He was bored, wnating something fun to do, maybe some rabbit to rip. Some wolf male to kill. Some she-wolf to play with. He shrugged and yawned, baring his teeth and turned around, trotting back to Jasmine on the cliff and slumped down with a 'thud' by his strong, musculare body's weight.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 7:39 pm

Jasmine didn't open her eyes but she could feel Cearus right next to her. "Why'd you go? Not that I don't want you to venture somewhere else but.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliff of the Moon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next