Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 

Keep going?
Yes of course!
Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_lcap100%Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Yea sure.
Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_lcap0%Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Well...I don't know
Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_lcap0%Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope.
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you insane? This is terrible!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Empty
PostSubject: Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?)   Escape From Evailis(keep going or no?) Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 8:06 pm

I led them all away from the prison that once held us. I laughed in my mind. Such place deserved a name: Evailis. It sounded like what it was: evil. It had held us in the murk of pale-green smoke chains. We are spirits but so were the smoke chains. Were humans able to see us, they would say we are horses. We are in their likeness but horses are limited to the ground. My kind is not limited. We run through the skies in thunderstorms, our likeness (spirits of our have no bodies) dancing with the lightning, our hearts(which are in our likeness but cannot be seen) rumbling with the thunder, our whinnies of excitement singing in tune with the mighty wind. We run with the waves of the oceans, our likeness tossing in grace, the entire herd moving as one.
Humans would also notice that my herd is blue in coloration while I am a vibrant green. My father was the same color. All the born leaders are green. But my mother is the one who is never forgotten. My mother was known as “The Pure One” for she was pure white. She was the one who witnessed the capture. The Eviliaks came five months after my birth. She tried to fight them off by using an unspoken power that only she possessed. She was still a bit weak from my birth and was slain. I kept a lock of her mane and entwined it with mine just before they took us. They had terminated my father and others of our herd during our imprisonment. Through the years, I grew to be the strong stallion spirit that my father and mother groomed me to be.
Now once again we were running for our lives, the spirit net of Evailis behind us. “Part from me! The want me! Don’t worry about me! I’ll be alright!” I commanded, and at that last word, all but one split from me in the skies. That one spirit was my mate. She was destined to be the mate of her generation’s leader and that was me. “I’m staying.” She said as we fled. My response was a harsh commandment. “Leave me! Go NOW!” She brushed her head under my jaw and whipped away quicker than anything a human could create. A single tear streaked down my cheek, for I knew that I may never see her or the herd, or anything for that matter, ever again.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1