The green grass wolf pack - Page 12

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The green grass wolf pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 5:12 pm

Swift smiles, " Yeah, and then we can catch some caribou like the old times in the mountains! " her tail waved in the air.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 3:59 pm

Ice laughed and grabbed a few rabbits
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 5:22 pm

Swift began to chase her tail, excited to go back to the mountains. She tripped over her paws and burst out laughing, she was used to this in the mountains because no animals could hear her that well from the thick snow, but her laugh echoed through the trees in this forest. She stopped, " Sorry... "
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 5:19 pm

Swift climbs a tree and sits there quietly looking at the mountains, her thick pelt blowing in the breeze, her tail hanging off the side wagging
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 5:14 pm

ice laughed. 'I love pups' she thought
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:21 pm

Swift silently made her ways along the limbs then tackled Ice from behind, " got you! " she laughed quietly
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:11 pm

Ice turned around and pinned the pup, having a hard time holding her down because they both were laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:40 pm

Swift smiles brightly, she was obviously having fun
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:52 pm

Ice scooped her up and trotted in a circle. "So you wanna go now or tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 10:11 pm

Swift jumps up and down, " Can we go today?! "
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 8:07 pm

"Of course! Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 6:23 pm

Walks around and then sees two wolves and then goes up to them
"Hi there!"Looks at she-wolf."Hey,your name is Ice gaze!!!I know you sorta cause my best friend Black-wolf,your mate has sadly died due to a bear.I am terribly sorry for you,cause I know what it is like to lose a mate"
Lies down."So,why would you start loving another wolf if you knew you had a mate hmm???"
"You are a terrible wolf,Ice gaze,You should be ashamed of your self"
pale
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 12:06 pm

"What do you mean, loving another wolf? I've raised a few stray pups but never looked at another male." she started crying and looked at the ground. 'why him?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 11:49 am

Look,I know how it feels to lose a mate,my mate drowned in a lake...
But,just be happy he still cared about you before he died Wink
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 12:54 pm

she nodded, not sure what to say. "Swift and i plan to journey. Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2011, 6:35 pm

"Ok!"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 8:35 pm

Ice smiled shyly at him. he was nice. she picked swift up and started traveling.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:27 pm

Swift squeals with happiness and runs off toward the mountains, her stubby little legs tripping her along the way.
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:48 pm

flys and sees icegaze flys down to stay hey and you remeber me
ooc(im now twice the size of the twilight wolves)
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 4:33 pm

Swift looks at the giant wolf, " HI MISTER! " her tail wags, " Can you fly? "
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:40 pm

yes i can
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:22 pm

Swift sits down, " What's it like to have wings? And how do you use them? " she shakes her mountain-thick fur and walks around him, " What's your name? "
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:38 pm

1 its sometimes a bother2 use use them sometimes as weapons but mostly i use them like the birds use them and 3 my name is onewhoflysatnight
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:39 pm

" Oh okay "
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:40 pm

so who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The green grass wolf pack
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next