The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 3:21 pm

She looked at him "But But what if you get hurt what if you die and then i won't have anyone else!" She yelled "Please" she pleaded she wanted to run but he would stay here and then she would be alone again she heard the wolves getting closer she turned and ran into the den it was cold and wet in it and the roots of the tree pulled at her fur as she backed up she heard the pounding of paws and she backed up hoping that he would be okay

[will you be the pack of wolves or do you want me to?]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:57 pm

Her concern for him was nice but he was sure he could work something out with them, when she retreated to the den he moved to a tree and raised his leg to mark the area with his strong scent so that they couldn't smell her around the area. He wanted them to stay confused as to her whereabouts until he knew they wouldn't harm her for certain. He watched as they raced angrily towards him only to halt before him, one snapped its jaws in a growl towards him. " Where is she!?" he asked with rage filling his words. He calmly responded to the question but faced the Alpha and his mate to do so, " She's safe...I'm here to make peace with you not fight. I wish to make amends with your pack, in return I want her life." he says, " That kill you ate back there was mine...take that and the rest of this young deer as payment for whatever she stole...if you need more I'll get it for you...but you're not going to kill her." he tells them.

[You can give me their response to his proposal since I did a bit in here. I want you to still be included in the RP and its your wolf pack chasing her. I'm not sure how you saw this playing out and I'd like to know so it'll be fun and interesting. :) ]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:28 pm

Star heard the growling of the wolves "Where is she!?" she heard one snarl and she press against the wall of the small den "No more talking!" then she heard another say "Shut it the leaders talking!" the growling still was heard but she heard the leader talking "She stole food that our pack need so we shall take all of your food but we will be waiting for her if we find he she is dead!" she heard them grab the deer and drag it off but she couldn't stop shaking and she didn't want t move
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:38 pm

He shakes his head, " This is not an acceptable compromise. If I give you food, you spare her life...if you wish for something more to spare her life then I wish to know it...as I said before I do not wish to fight you..." he says, his eyes staring at the Alpha but his eyes were watching them all ready for them to try anything as he didn't much trust them. The Alpha at least seemed willing to compromise so he was hoping to continue to work out a deal with the male, hoping his mate would also talk to him about how fruitless this venture was.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 4:25 pm

She heard the one that just wanted to fight talk more "You have no right to talk to my leader!" she heard he charge he seemed to be small she backed up as he stopped she felt his paws walk hit the ground right above her he was come right to her! she backed up as much as she could and tried to calm herself but then he was right at the entrence "Hey i smell another wolf down here" she heard him say
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:20 pm

He instantly reacted, throwing his weight into the wolf trying to peek inside the dens entrance he easily mows down the smaller beast. He steps on the insubordinate wolf's throat as he growls, " Don't ever do that again...next time it won't be my paw pressing down into your wind pipe, it'll be my fangs." he says before he moves back from the other to sit right in front of the entrance so no others could try that stunt again. He turns to the Alpha, " So...do you let this runt speak for you? Or are you a reasonable wolf." he asks with a soft tone again, he was again not looking to fight and would only do so if provoked into defending himself or the female he was protecting.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:25 pm

Star walked out a little but heard the alpha male step closer "No i do not he won't shut his maw" she heard him growling "Why do you care for that runt of yours and i am a reasonable wolf and i shall let her live but to make up i will need another deer" he said she walked a little bit more wanting to know why he cared for her so much
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 6:53 pm

He nods respectfully towards the Alpha, " Then another deer we will find for you..." he says before moving a little from the entrance of the den, " She meant no harm in stealing food from you and your pack, she was merely hungry and didn't know how to fend for herself...I'm helping to teach her how to live the right ways of a wolf." he explains before he calls to her, " It's okay...you can come out now. We've come to an agreement that they will spare your life for the life of a deer since it was only food you stole." he says but keeps his gaze on the pack as he wasn't sure if any other wolves would speak out against this proposal that they had just come to.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 7:04 pm

Star stepped out of the den and saw the wolves she pressed into his back right leg saying close to him in case they attacked her one of them growled and she whined she looked at him wondering if she should catch it now that she was sure she could she had heard them talking about another deer so she might catch it or would they want him too what ever the answer was the one who tried to get into the tunnel looked like he was going to attack her the minute she stepped away from SilentHawk it made her scared so she didn't move
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 7:23 pm

He snaps his jaws together threateningly towards the insubordinate wolf that kept acting like he was going to attack her. He stands and edges closer to the wolf to force him to step back so she could be free to leave, " Go on now Star...find a deer and make sure it's an adult female, it won't give you as much trouble as a buck would...I'll stay here to reassure them that we mean to stand by our promise." he says turning to her and giving her a soft smile to encourage her to go hunting without him, that he would be safe and so would she as long as he was here. " I hope this is acceptable..." he says turning back to the Alpha to make sure this was okay with him as well seeing as they would have his hide here to punish if she ran off on them, this way even if she did he could help fetch them a meal seeing as the Alpha did seem like a rather reasonable male after all.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 8:30 pm

Star backed up a little bit and started smelling the ground she picked up on a scent and followed it far away from SilentHawk she backed up when she saw the deer she got hearing it breath then when it was calm she ran at it biting its neck the blood dripped down her maw then it feel not fighting a lot she howled for them see didn't want to have to drag it all the way
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 9:13 pm

He sat watching the pack as he waited, it was about half an hour before he heard her howl. He rose to his paws and followed the pack as they headed towards where they heard her howling from, he made sure that he wasn't far behind so that in case that pup of a wolf decided to try anything he was there to stop it before it happened. When he got closer he saw how large the female was that she had taken down and he smiles rather proudly of her kill. She had done well and they couldn't be upset with that, it would definitely feed the entire pack of wolves. " I hope this is enough?" he half questioned looking towards the Alpha for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 9:54 pm

This is all she stole this will be find" she saw his men grab it then she press against his leg as they dragged it way she was hungry but didn't dare say something she saw the alpha male walk away then she saw the wolf that wanted to attack her looked back and show his teeth she pressed closer to SilentHawk
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:13 pm

He turns to her and motions for them to move on, " Come Star...we need not worry about such an insubordinate wolf as that, the Alpha's decision always stands as law in a pack." he explains to her while he starts to walk in the opposite direction. He heard her stomach growl as she had been staring at the deer while they pulled it away, he chuckles softly and asks " Hungry?" as he continued to walk a slow pace through the woods knowing the worst was behind them now and they had all the free time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:21 pm

She smiled "Yeah a little bit not much it can wait if we need to be somewhere" she said if he said she could eat she would be so happy but if he thought it was best not to eat she could live but that deer was so big she shouldn't have let it go but she had to and now she was pay the price of the blood that taunted her she walk slowly it was nicer than being rushed everywhere
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:35 pm

SilentHawk laughs again and nods, " We can eat now." he says, " How would you like to lead the hunt for us?" he asks her wondering if she would do the honors since all this was just more and more practice for her, which was exactly what she needed right now. " To tell how big they are listen and smell, the more noise they make the bigger they tend to be." he explains.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:39 pm

Star smiled and nodded she put her nose to the ground to smell thing but when she couldn't smell anything she tried hard but then a grass hoper hopped on her head she screamed and jumped around "GET IT OFF!" she yelled out then she ran into a tree she fell over knocked out she awoke to a sharp pain in her head
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:45 pm

SilentHawk watched and had to hold in his laughter as he tried to calm her down but she couldn't hear him over her panic. When she ran into the tree he flinched as it looked like it had hurt and watched as she fell limp to the ground, he instantly was by her side and checking out her head to make sure she hadn't hurt it too badly. She had split it open and it was bleeding but it wasn't anything too bad, so he starts to lick at it to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:50 pm

Star smiled but then she felt the pain and yelped all this for a grass hopper she closed her eyes and tried too fall asleep but didn't want to go into a coma so she sat threw to pain as is rang threw her body but SilentHawk was right with her so it was fine but she closed her eyes and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:58 pm

The bleeding slowed until it finally stopped, when he noticed that she had gone to sleep he nudges her awake. " No no no, you cannot sleep right now...you took quite a bump to the head and if you fall asleep you may never wake up again...don't worry though, I'll keep you company." he smiles, " But I think waiting here for a little while might be best as I don't want the bleeding to start again, not until a proper scab forms." he explains to her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 12:03 am

Star moaned she wanted to sleep she stay away but leaned on him her head hurt and she whined wanting to fall asleep to make the pain stop for a bit but he kept her awake she didn't move much and she drifted in and out on sleepiness but she finally couldn't take it and tried to go to sleep again hoping not to be woken and to just sleep till the pain stopped
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 12:10 am

SilentHawk checked her eyes as she drifted in and out of sleep to see if there were any blood vessels that had popped in her eyes, he found none and there certainly wasn't any blood coming out of her ears. She would be fine to sleep now as he determined that the head injury was not severe enough to cause her to never wake again, it really had been the only reason he had woken her was to check on her ability to stay awake and check her eyes. Which it seemed more like she just wanted to sleep off the pain of a bad headache he was sure she had, so he lays down beside her and curls up. Yawning lightly as he watched over the fae rather protectively, he stretches a little before shutting his eyes. His ears perked and listening to the sounds of the forest but nothing was out of the ordinary just the sounds of crickets chirping.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 12:19 am

DREAM:

Star was being chased by grass hopper she kept running then she saw that wolf the tried to attack her chasing her she felt his teeth sinking into her as she jumped away running around tree then she saw a giant wolf and SilentHawk dead she cried as she ran away from the horrifying scaen as she ran she saw more wolves chasing her

AWAKE:

she whined as she pressed into the still alive SilentHawk she put her head right underneath his leg and pushed into his whining she had those dreams a lot but that one scared her a lot her fur was up and she stayed right by SilentHawk what seemed to be her only friend
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 4:48 pm

SilentHawk didn't dream much at all, but even in his deep slumber he felt her press into him more and her whine drew a reaction from him even in his sleep. He gently picks up his paw and lays it over her neck as he too pressed closer to her to try and comfort her. He yawns in his sleep before going still again.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 5:03 pm

Star couldn't get back to sleep so she was awake she stayed still being warm she saw something foxes "Silent Silent there are fox all around us" she said she wasn't a fan of foxes but they seemed not to care till one saw her and growled a little before walking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next