Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:08 pm

Rae ran over to Ashton as he entered the water and pounced on him. She lightly bit down on the scruff of his neck, dragging him further into the water by backing up and hauling him along with her. She yipped playfully, her tail wagging. She felt great, and her fear of brutes just didn't seem to kick in with Ash.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:35 pm

Ashton raised a brow at Rae's playfulness. Was this really the same wolf? he thought. Shrugging it off, he jumped after her, splashing water at the fae. He grinned pleasingly and followed after her.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:37 pm

Rae shook the water off her coat, which had started to gain life back into it, making it look thick and shiny. At that moment, splashing in the sunlit water, she looked stunning. A twinkle lit her eyes with life, as she looked into Ashton's gaze.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:40 pm

Ashton looked at Rae with a smile and saw how stunning she was. She was full of life. Unlike himself, he thought that Rae could change for the better with her kind smile and warm heart, even if she didn't think that way.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:42 pm

Rae eventually grew tired and headed back to shore. She shook off once again and trotted up onto the cliff. She laid flat on the warm rock, sighing.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:43 pm

Ashton loped after her, collapsing onto the ground next to her. Well that was fun, he barked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:44 pm

Rae felt like smiling back, but suddenly couldn't. Her old self was kicking back in, "Yeah, it was," she replied
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:47 pm

Ashton cocks his head to the side, curious as to why the sudden attitude change. He looks over the cliff and out to the sea ahead. Shaking away the memories of his past, he looks back at Rae, So, shall we move on?
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:48 pm

"Move onto what exactly?" she asked with her sarcastic manner set back in place. She tilted her head to the side once again.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:50 pm

Do you really want to stay here? I say we move onto the next area, he says.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:51 pm

Raelynn looked down. "Again with the we. Is there really a WE Ashton? And if so, what are WE?"
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:57 pm

What do you mean by that? I just thought that you still wanted to stay together until you don't need to anymore. Your still not fully cabable on your own yet, and I don't want to...lose you he whispers with a slight snarl to his voice.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 7:08 pm

Raelynn looked surprised by the end of his little speech. "Lose me? You barely know me... or would you just feel bad? IS that why you don't want to lose me? Because you'll feel bad?" her voice rose by the end of her talking, feeling crushed.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:47 pm

No, thats's not what I meant at all! I just....I don't want.... Ashton furrows his brows and stares to his left. He was at a loss of words.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:49 pm

Raelynn shook her head. "You don't want what Ashton?" she asked, a disappointed tone in her voice as she looked at him with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:51 pm

He snarls her way and tsks, standing and walking off. He keeps his head down, sadness coating his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:55 pm

Raelynn watched him walk off. "Oh. So NOW you leave?" she called out. All hope she had broke away. And she was just starting to think she might have a friend-if not a mate. She shook her head. "I always knew love was a con," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:57 pm

Ashton dug his claws into the soil, looking over his shoulder, If it wasn't for your smartass comments, maybe I would stay. I thought you were different Rae, but I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 5:00 pm

Raelynn looked crushed. Those exact words had come from her one of her parents mouth as they tried to kill her. Tears sprang to her eyes, but didn't pour down her face. "I'm not different? What other fae do you know who's like me?" she choked out. "I thought you were different from other guys. But no... they all leave eventually," she whimpered, turning around so her back was to him. She tucked her ears back.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 5:03 pm

Ashton watched Raelynn, his ears falling back. He didn't want to hurt her and he truly did want her to stay...but how could he say anything like that after the stupid comment he made. I'm such an idiot he growls to himself.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 5:08 pm

Raelynn tucked her head between her paws. If Ashton was leaving, she wished it would all go away. She wished oxygen itself would just choke the life from her. She had no family, no friends, and tons of enemies. What kind of life is that? Oh right. It ISN'T one. She had no reason to live until she met Ashton, so why continue?
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 11:49 pm

Raelynn, I- he looks down at the ground, feeling so hopeless. He looked over out at the water. If only he could do it...but he couldn't. Ashton turns around, takes a deep, sudden breath, and walks over to Rae. He looks down at her with a saddened expression, Stand up.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 11:52 pm

Raelynn looked up at him, the little light that was beginning to grow in her eyes gone. "Why?" she asked, monotone. Why did he come back? What was the point? He'd probably just leave again... maybe he wasn't like other males. He did come back, which was a first.
Back to top Go down
MaeTaniyama
` pup

MaeTaniyama

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 11:56 pm

He bares his teeth in a bright smile, nudging her with his muzzle, Because the Rae I know isn't the one who would let something like this bring her down, he whispers. I'm sorry. I won't leave you. I would never do that.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 11:58 pm

Raelynn hopped up, smiling again and nudging him back. She shook her fur then pounced on Ashton, knocking him down and standing over him. "Promise?" she asked, a paw on his side to stop him from getting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)   Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashton, on top of the world (reserved Raelynn)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next