sian wanders alone - Page 10

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 2:57 pm

sian crept over to them and snatched a big chunck of meat from them and ran off at top speed.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 3:56 pm

hivo raced after sian for a small distance untill he notced shshale starring at him crosly wiating patiently

hita had fallen asleep with a pice of meat carfuly wegged under neath his paws and belly
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 4:28 pm

sian ran back to shshale and gave her the chunck of meat.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 4:32 pm

"thanks ...here" shshale siad as she handed int to leya tackinng a litte for her self "hey sian can you grab that pice underneath hita ,we all eat equaly or not at all. and hivo please go hunt for the pack"

hivo knodded his head and ran off to hunt
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 1:00 pm

sian crept over to hita and snatched the meat out from under him, sending him flying, then hid behind shshale grinning.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:41 pm

hita landed on his paws"who who didi that!!!!!" he was snarrling at sian and then he notced shshale chukling trying to hold back laghter she siad barly "sin didi it hita ,hahahaha,*snifs*sorry that was funny"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:46 pm

sian laughed at hitas expression, thgen hid more effectively behind shshale. but shshale moved to the side and he was like, -crap!-.

[lol]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:54 pm

"youuuu storrleee myy meaatttt"hita complianed /winned as he charged at the meat jearking it in two but not 2 know that shshale stole both pecies of meat and looked back at both of them coldly and starred dropped it next to her placed her pay on it and siad "honestly you have to fight oh whell*she shighed* men will be men "sian bowed his head as they all smelt freash meat slowly coming there way
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:00 pm

sian took off at top speed and found a wolf with a rabbit. so fast, that he was just a black blurr, he snached it and ran off. hivo who was standing there, wondered what took his rabbit for shshale. growling he caught sians scent. "SIAN!!!!!!!!!!, I AM GOING TO CLAW YOUR EARS OFF!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:16 pm

[ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ]

shshale lept on top of a log to notce what had happened when hivo yelled she arched herself and pinned sian and took the rabit ,she siad "thanks *she got off of him* come you two sillybagss of fur ...i want to hers everones opinoin of the pack sofar even yours .
hivo was shocked as his tial lowered in shock what his alpha siad and flowed.
{narorator:they went back to the pack as hita was eating a peice of meat and soon flowwed there lead }
shshale siad" i do honestly know hita opinon but tell what youres is to the pack hivo ,sian,rakio and if you want leya you may"

hivo nodded as he spoke "in my own opinion i like this pack sofar" his tial wagged viggorusly
shshale nodded "now sian what do you think" her eye looking sly saying-soon my mate soon i will have pups i hope-

[alot srry ]
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:38 pm

sian wagged his tail at her look, then said " i think this pack is a good one."

raiko rolled his eyes. "you compleatly forgot jade!" he complained "but i like this pack" he added
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:58 pm

....sorry jade"shshale admitted
um may i speak ... just to let the pack know the boundry rules and hunting prevges of the pack, id love this pack"hita winned
shshale nodddedas she wiated for sian to speak
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 5:02 pm

sian gustured with his tail for him to continue
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 5:50 pm

hita gulped as he contued "and to know how much to hunt durring the day and...mating rules...the reason why i ask this is because in my last pack i was a scape coat (outcast bacly)"
sian ill let you deel winth the rules i am going to dig a denbut i will say this matting tackes place on a cresent moon or a full"shshale sian as she looked at the cresent moon above them
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:28 pm

"Oh, I'm Leya" The she-wolf said looking at the piece of meat that was offered to her, thanking her for it she quickly ate it before any of the wolves stole it from her but she had to laugh at the scene going on before her, it was rather funny how they fought over the meat. Standing up and waiting till the battle was over she decided to follow Shshale.

"Um, well I don't know you all that well But I like this pack so far, your all playful and seem to get along well"
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 12:14 am

thanks leya , to be honest i hope we gaet along great "shshale siad whith a smile as they slowy walked in ear lenths of the others (could stillhear them) "wana help me dig acople dens ? for the pack"shshale questioned kindly
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 5:07 pm

Leya thought for a moment then nodded "Sure" She said calmly and smiled wolfishly looking around and following her "Any place you think would be good?" Her ears flicked for a moment.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:22 am

"how about right over there"shshale looked at the base of three trees and startted to dig as her fur prickled up shshale looked up causly acanned aroun her as siad "neva come wrer i can see yuo and pleese stop hiding it fells like youre spying on me "
"oh hod you gess my scent "neva siad as she stepped out from a angle of shshale and leya "to be honest shshale im quite suprizzed hivo ant here at the momment "neva taunted as shshaale stood in a dsefence position as snarrled "dont you dare threaten my pack neva "
"i would never alpha of the forest ha alpha you shoul be asamed you are barrly a omega folling around with youre pack lik a common human dog"
"what"shshale snapped
"ye heard me dog "neva commented
dont tempt me to-"shshalesiad getting inupted by neva
to what?"neva siada sher lava burnned dark red in enthusiasm wanting a fight

[neva is just asking for it ]
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 4:07 am

Leya watched the conversation between them, her hackles rose as this new wolf neva started egging on Shshale and Leya growled stepping between them, if it was a fiight she wanted it was a fight she would get, she snarled at Neva "I Suggest you leave Neva" leya said trying to stay calm but she was apart of a new pack now and would defend her alpha
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 1:49 pm

sian herd the argument and ran over to them. he knocked neva over. "you mess with my mate, you mess with me." he said, standing up to empisize his huge size, and bareing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 3:50 pm

"....sian "shshale was shocked for the momment then siad with a sigh" thanks ive wounlve haven ...a *she looked around *you know ,memmories "

get off" neva siad as she placed her paw on him and let it burn sian so he would get off, shsale notced this as she pulled sian off of her and trampled neva by her neclce ,neva winced "let me go " she then broke out of shshales grasp and ran aaway ,shshale neck got burnned but she trotted over to sian and nugged him saying "sian are you alright ?sian"

[poor sian neva was mean ]
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 4:57 pm

Leya's eyes fell to the burn marks on Shshale's fur "Are you alright?" She asked
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 6:46 pm

sian growled at neva. "im fine. she only got my fur." he said baring his teeth at neva.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 11:40 pm

Jade approach the other wolves from her pack with caution, bitting Riko's ear gently. She was done with sitting on the side lines and step one paw forward meeting everyone's gaze with her icy blue eyes, looking toward her alpha Sian giving him quick nod in respect before speaking." Sian are sure you're alright?" she spoke softly, looking at Neva as her ear's rammed forward letting out low warning growl as her lower lip curved showing off her sharpe K9 fangs snarling. " Who do you think you are mutt?" She snarled angrily.

(( Sorry, that it took so long D: had like zero internet))
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 1:35 pm

"neva leve now or else im gonna attack you untill you are no more "shshale therentened looking striat in neva's eyes as neva backed away not wanting shshale to attack her seeing the destroyed antlers wide eyed she sprinterd away out of view ,of the turff (turff=territories)

"im ok leya" shshale winced os a little pian shoot though the wound and looked down next to sian and shighed in relef to sian and that she did not have a flash back "thank you ...sian you sure youre ok "she looked at him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next