Frost and Howler - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Frost and Howler

Go down 
+3
Dreamfall
edme123
lanrox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Frost and Howler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 8:58 pm

Glue ran to a stream and lied down.

Mk drank from the stream
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 11:43 pm

mia looked around she never been to a place like this when we will see that one wolf said mia while holding her arm
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 11:48 pm

" Howler? Got to find the den first." Mk said, being very cautios.

Glue whispered to angle " We heard they have pups, so be quiet and cautios."

Ryan smelled strange scents and went outside seeing a wolf.

Petal clung onto ryans tail " take me to daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 7:27 am

wolf pups, but why do we have to be catious said mia holding her arm but trying to hide behing glue and mk
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 6:55 pm

" Mothers and other pack members will fight to protect pups... mostly mothers thouge. Does anyone else smell mint?" Glue said slowing down and crouching low.

Mk nodded

Ryan ran through the grass and found glue.

Petal was now on ryans back and yipped " Humans? Wolf, too?" She said

Howler returned and noticed glue " Glue? Why are you here? Petal, get off of ryan! He can hurt you on accident." He said looking at the mute medicine wolf.( ryan is mute)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 7:28 pm

mia crouched down to hide behind glue
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 7:40 pm

"My freind has a hurt arm, and we were comeing to see the new medicin wolf." Glue said to howler.

Mk carefully picked up petal " you have such a beutiful daughter, howler." She said sitting down.

Petal yipped

Ryan grunted

"Ok glue, and mackailah, i know." Howler said motioning ryan to glue " ryan will help, just get grass and fowers."
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 7:50 pm

mia watched over the flank of glue and saw mk picked of the daughter of the wolf howler and watch the pup give a yip. she did not like being around so many wolves how did mk do it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:01 pm

"Can we camp here for awile?" GLUE SAID AS RYAN WENT OVER TO MIA AND MK LET PETAL NIBBLE HER FINGER?

HOWLER SAID YES
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:04 pm

mia backed up away from the wolf coming over.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:09 pm

Glue gave ryan grass and flowers and whatched as he made a cast on mia.

Mk fell asleep

Howler dragged mk to the den.

Petal rode mk

Ryan put flowers in the cast
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

mia watched the wolf make the cast flinching a little in pain and all the while trying to keep the rest of herself away from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 7:05 pm

Howler walked to ryan " you may go search for more members now." He said.

Ryan grunted then left.

Petal slept

Mk snored

Glue helped mia rest her arm
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:55 pm

mia sat down and soon closed her eyes, letting sweet bliss of sleep take her she slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:01 am

(Lets wait for frost.)
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 3:59 am

Frost yawned and ran to howler. " hi. Who's the guest?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 7:36 am

mia woke up with a start, wincing in pain as she moved her arm too much. She saw another wolf she didnt meet yet and started to get scare, " glue! " mia yelled for the wolf scared

Last edited by luner wolf on March 7th 2013, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:29 am

Frost started back in shock. "hi?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 3:38 pm

mia got up and holding her arm went behind glue to hide
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 10:05 am

Frost picked up Mellie and Petal and licked them, not sure what to do with the scared wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 7:40 pm

mia gave the wolf a look when it picked up mellie and petal

(if you talking about me being a scared wolf, um i'm not that but a scared human.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 9:57 pm

howler looked to frost " these are glue and mackailah, i think its also a mia whith them." he told frost, looking over to see glue walking calmly to frost.
glue walked to frost, then bowed. " it is an honer to meet you, i have heard that howler had got a new pack and a mate. what lovely daughters you have. i am glue, an old friend of howlers. my pack was an enemy to his,and we were always the outsiders. we met one day when we were pups and played whith lone wolf pups. we had plans to run away when the fire hit.i survived, and i was afraid my only friend was gone.im happy he met you." she said, happily.
mk picked out glue from the others and led mia to glue she then walked over to howler and pet him " im mk, nice to meet a pack. ive been glues friend scince i met wolf kid. she came once and weve been travelers scince. you have found one of wks old dens, it seems." she said

(nice to see you posted lanrox! i was wondering if you would ever post again! mk is human to, and glue and mk had found mia ,also known as angle, and brought her hear to fix her brocken arm.)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 8:43 am

after mk lead mia over too glue she went up to her side trying to stay out of sight of the other wolf. she went up to her shoulder and leaned foward to glues ear " can i get on your back again like before? " she said in a small whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 9:10 am

Frost grinned at the scared wolf then turned to howler. "i'm thinking about bringing Petal and Mellie on their first hunting trip. How does that sound?"

Mellie squealed with delight "can we? please please please?" and gave howler the big sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2013, 3:17 pm

mia giggled slightly as the pup squealed and then looked at howler with big sad eyes. she got up and moved over a little to get a better view of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost and Howler
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next