Home Sweet Home - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 6:17 pm

(I think)
Tallen saw Rose shyly smile and smiled back at her before walking towards her.

Aleu turned to Fade and asked."Is she going to join us?Do you think i should ask?"

Autumn trotted along side Tallen and into her den.

April playfully bit Sammy and began to play.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 8:11 pm

(Yes)

Sammy played with april as Fade turned to Aleu and asked "do you want to ask or me?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 8:37 pm

"I dont care."Aleu said.

Autumn laughed at April and Sammy play as she continued to the den and went to sleep.

April was playing with Sammy.

http://twilight-wolves.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 9:16 pm

Oh gosh he's walking towards me, Rose thought. Do I look ok? Is my fur ruffled, she panicked silently. She took a quick look in the pool in her den that was used for sick wolves drinking water, and saw that her fur shown and her rose colored eyes shined. It'll have to do she thought. Rose then tured back to the opening of her den; trying to not notice that he was coming. She didn't want to look too eager. She had conpletely forgotten about Rao, who still hadn't shone up at Roses den. If she wants an infection, so be it, Rose thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 2:46 pm

Rao looked at Aleu and Fade and had over heard them talking."I would love to join your pack."She said as she licked her paw."Hey where is that Rose wolf?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 3:00 pm

Talllen continued walking towards Rose and then stopped right in front of her. "Hey Rose.Would you want to go...um...well..."Tallens voice broke up before he could finish

Autumn stopped with Sammy and saw Tallen blushing."Tallen likes Rose!!!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 6:40 pm

"okay, shure.She's over there in her den.welcome to the graytail pack." he said looking around.Sammy and april continued to play until Sammy yawned and walked into the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 4:27 pm

Rao looked towards the female and began to walk towards the den."Excuse me!"She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 6:11 pm

" Hold that thought," Rose said regrettfully. She turned to the she-wolf and rolled her eyes. She then flicked her tail to tell Rao to come into her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 7:09 pm

Rao could see that Rose seemed more interested in the male wolf than her leg.She sighed and grabbed Roses supplies and headed off into the clearing. "I can do it myself.You just play with your little boy friend over there."As Rao did so,she had a sneaky little idea going off in her head."Hmm..I wonder if I could steal that male wolf off of her."Rao smirked and went on wrapping up her leg and putting the leaves on it.After she was done she returned the things to the den and walked up to Tallen and licked his cheek and began to smile at him
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 7:17 pm

Aleu looked at the expression on Rose's face when she had to turn away from Tallen to speak with Rao.It was fill with annoyance and irritation,she noticed that Rao was "flirting" with Tallen.Aleu got alittle mad by this and began to stomp over to Rao and Tallen.

Autumn's mouth hung open as her mother became enraged by this act. "Momma?"

April was still playing around with Sammy. "Hahaha!!"

Tallen was shocked by Rao's reaction to him.He backed up a bit and bumped into a tree and was kinda panicked by this. "I..uh..."Tallen mumbled as he saw Rao slowly walking closer and closer to him.He was stuck in a corner with a flirtatious she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 7:45 am

Fade walked over and thought that Rao was cornering Tallen and trying to kill him."Hey!" he yelled jumping between them.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 6:58 pm

Rose was filled with rage at the sight of Rao licking Tallen. Was he flirting with hewr no he was flirting with Rose. She ran at Rao bowling her over . She easily pinned her down and growled down at her, " Feeling a little too friendly are we," Rosefur growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 8:03 pm

Rao was totally filled with confusion. "Yes,I am."Rao said pushing Rose off and walking away swaying her tail side to side."Beside's Tallens my mate anyway.He deserves a much better wolf than you."Rao decided to get smart with Rose and walked over over to Tallen and licked him on the cheek again and began to nuzzle him.She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Aren't ya cutie."Rao chuckled a bit. "Oh,and Fade.I wasnt going to kill him."She laughed a bit before walking back over to Rose."Stay away from him."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 8:13 pm

Aleu was furious with Rao's attitude towards her mate and Rose."Rao!"Aleu growled."Stop it now!I dont like your tone with Rose and I dont like it with Fade either.Tallen is Roses mate!"She yelled again."I dont know who you think you are ordering me and Fades pack mates around like this!That is enough!"Aleu growled.

April stopped when her mother began to growl and snarl.She got scared by the expression on her moms face and hid in the den.

Autumn saw Rao bossing "Auntie Rose" around."You leave her alone!"Autumn said with ferocity.

"I am?Roses mate?"Tallen thought looking at Rose,then turned to Rao and growled pinning her to the ground."I am not your mate!Leave me alone!You...you....Idiot!"Tallen growled."I love Rose more than I would ever love you!"Then relizeing what he just said he got all embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 8:32 pm

at that point Fade decided that it was enough."Get out of here or we will kill you!" he yelled slashing and growling.He booted Autum to tell her to get out of the way before this gets serious.Sammy saw Fade getting mean and decided to try and act more mean.He also started growling and seeing what happened, tears came out from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 9:29 pm

Rose looked up immediatley when Tallen confessed his love.
" You do," Rose said happily. " I love you too," Rose said. It was like love at first sight. She then turned to Rao.
" And I would love to do the honors if you decided to stay," She said as she padded over to Tallen and laid her tail on his back.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 5:59 pm

Tallen was still in furious and continued to growl the fur on his back bristled as he noticed Rose."Rose..." Tallen thought and at that second he stopped growled and began to nuzzle her then turned to Rao. "And never come back!"Tallen growled.

Aleu continued to growl before seeing Rao disappear into the bushes.A huge rush of relief came over her as she sighed."Well.Atleast that is over.Boy she was mean!But..well..atleast a something happy did happen."Aleu smiled.

April came out from hiding and looked up at her mom."Momma!Your sure brave!"

Autumn ran from Fade and over to Rose and Tallen.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 6:16 pm

" Yeah," said Rose staring into the dark depths of Tallen's eyes. She then noticed Autumn running up to them. Rose intercepted her and squeezed her in wolf hugs.
" You were so brave," Rose said.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 7:50 am

did she leave?)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 4:40 pm

(I guess)

Autumn looked up at "Auntie Rose" and smiled."Thanks Rosie!!"Autumn shouted nuzzling Rose and she then licked her cheek.

Aleu smiled at April and set her nose on Aprils."Thank You,Sweet Heart."Aleu smiled.Aleu then got up and told April to go play.She walked over to Fade and nuzzled him."You were very brave Fade."Aleu said licking Fade.

April looked at her mom then ran over to Sammy and tumbled into the bushes again.

Tallen looked deep into Roses sparkling eyes and licked her on the cheek then got up.He walked infront of the whole pack."We have been threw alot together as a pack and I just want to congratulate every one with a loud victory howl."Tallen said letting out a loud howl that echoed across Rabbit Lake,and across the Plains and even into the other parts of the forest.

Autumn looked at Tallen and began to howl."Awrhooooo!!"She howled.

April did the same as Autumn.

Aleu looked at Tallen and howled too.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 8:21 pm

Rose howled along with them. She loved this feeling of love for her pack and for Tallen.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 8:35 pm

Fade glanced to sammy as he started he to howl. Fade turned his head, said thanks to Aleu, and began too.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 10:05 am

Foxpelt stood by the edge of the lake. He looked out over the water, and flicked his ears around. He could hear rabbits hopping around in a bush nearby, but his long, white pelt would give him away if he tried to hunt them. He heard howls coming from the distance and replied with his own.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 4:53 pm

Tallen heard a howl from far away and ran off towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next