Home Sweet Home - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 5:06 pm

Fade went to investigate the other howl.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 5:37 pm

Tallen finally had reached the site from where the howl had come from and saw a large white male wolf.He silently crept closer until he was close enough to see him fully."Who are you?"Tallen questioned walking threw the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 5:43 pm

Rose crept up and stood close to her mate. A growl already on her lips. AS soon as she had heard the yowl she had picked up Autumn and kept her in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 5:46 pm

Autumn whined a bit before understanding what was going on and kept quiet.

April right behind looked threw the bushes too and saw a white male wolf.

Aleu trotted fastly behind everyone and stopped next to Rose."Whats going on?"

Tallen saw Rose and the others come.So he was getting very defensive.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 6:31 pm

" 'Nother wolf," Rose mumbled around Autumns fur.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 6:58 pm

Foxpelt turned his head and looked at the group of wolves that had formed beside him.

"I am Foxpelt," he replied calmly, "The wise white wolf of no pack."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 8:00 pm

Fade trotted over."wise, eh?a bit vain, don't you think?"He looked towards Sammy, who then trotted up,Rose,Tallen,Aleu,April,Autum, and then perked up."this is Sammy,Rose,Tallen,Aleu,my mate,April,Autum, and I am Fade." he said after he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 9:17 pm

Foxpelt tilted his head, examining the group of wolves. "You're a pack, I see." He narrowed his eyes. "You don't seem to think I'm hostile by introducing yourselves so soon." He opened his black eyes again and straightened up. "Very well. Do you have anything to say to me?"
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 9:28 pm

He's full of himself isnt he, Rose thought. He practically inviting himself right into the pack. But Rose didnt say anything. Maybe Fade might actually want this wolf.

Last edited by Rosefur on October 3rd 2008, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 8:37 am

"I have a bad feeling about you joining our pack so soon.We will have to gain your trust.Stay around if you like."
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 10:23 am

Foxpelt nodded, but stayed silent. He turned and padded silently on the lakeshore. If he was to find prey, he would have to make sure it was looking away from him; his white pelt would easily reveal his location in the green-and-blue surroundings. He scanned the area for a rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 12:56 pm

Timberglow noticed a few other wolves here. She didn't know who they were, but how bad could they be? She was hidden behind a bush, but was sure that her silver pelt would stand out. She stepped in front of the bush and barked to show that she was there, deciding that she would stand out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 1:48 pm

" Wow, we've become popular havnt we," Rose said turning to the other new wolf. Rose just wanted to sit next to Tallen and rest, but right know she had to diffend her pack.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 3:57 pm

Tallen glared at the white wolf.What makes him so wise..hes just another wolf... Tallen thought.Well..no reason to be rude..he hasnt done anything to harm the pack..just bein a bit of a smart allick. Tallen thought."So whats your name?"Tallen asked him as he got a bit defensive when he heard another bark from behind.He growled slighty and stepped in front of Rose and the pups.

Aleu heard a bark from behind and swung her head around.She and revealed a she-wolf with an amazing silver pelt.She looked at the she wolf before questioning with a gentle and demanding."Who are you?"

Autumn was able to wriggle outta Roses clutches and looked at the white he-wolf and the silver she-wolf."Wow your shiny!!"Autumn said wagging her tail at the stranger she wolf.

"Oh..ok..Rose"April said as she turned to the other wolf but her eyes would not move from the male in case of attack.

Tallen saw the she-wolf and began to snarl at her."Who are you?What do you want?"

Katasha was walking threw the woods on this cold autumn day.She could her birds getting ready to leave the forest,she then noticed a fat grey rabbit fly by her.Katasha quickly caught up to it and thrashed at its throat killing it instantly.Gotcha! Katasha thought as she smelt a wolf in the air.She picked up her prey and walked towards the pack of wolves.Katasha looked threw the underbrush and saw 4 male wolves,and 5 female wolves standing there."Hello."Katasha said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 4:19 pm

"Timberglow," She replied, swishing her tail. "What is this place? Or more of an important question: Who are you?" Her ears twitched cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 4:53 pm

Foxpelt glanced backward at the pack. They were talking to a silver wolf whom he had never seen before. His gaze flicked ahead as a rabbit conveniently hopped by, nose twitching. It stopped to nibble on something on the ground.

Foxpelt saw his chance. He lifted one paw off the ground and slowly moved it, lightly placing it back on the forest floor while avoiding alerting the rabbit. The next paw, and the next. The rabbit was only one and a half tail-lengths away. The white wolf dashed forward, striking the animal with his paw. He bashed into it again and quickly dispatched it.

Foxpelt grinned with success. He slipped the dead rabbit into his jaws and raised his head, padding forward. He turned to the area beneath a tall, pointed boulder, and lay there to eat his kill. The canine tore a bite out of it and swallowed. As he ate, he realised how lonely he was. Despite his being brave normally, he didn't have the courage to ask the leader to join the pack.

As he finished the last of his meal, Foxpelt stood up and kicked the remains aside with a hind paw. He stepped forward, quickening his gait to a quick trot. He howled silently as he bounded away to the Sleeping Field.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 5:22 pm

Aleu saw the male wolf bounding off for Sleeping Field."I wouldnt go that way!Hunters are all over the place in Sleeping Field.You could get killed.Would you want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 5:34 pm

Foxpelt's ears pricked up. He skidded to a halt and turned around.

"Hunters are dangerous, I've heard," he said, trotting back into the wolf. "I'll join if it's alright with your leader." He nodded quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 5:54 pm

"Who are you?" Timberglow repeated. She swished her tail once, then sat down, ears pricked for any sign of prey.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 7:20 pm

Katasha looked at both of the wolves."Here...have it.You guys look starved.".Katasha said looking at them."Could I join your pack?My name is Katasha"She asked the one male wolf.

Aleu looked at the female wolf."I guess you can join but you have to ask Fade.Oh...And this is my pack and...other wolves...Fade,My name is Aleu,Autumn,April,Sammy,Rose,Tallen,Foxpelt,Katasha and you are SilverGlow."

Tallen was starting to get alittle annoyed by all the wolves.So he decided to turn back."I am goin back to the den but if I even here one growl or snarl I will kill you."Tallen growled before trotting off towards the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 7:35 pm

"Timberglow," she said. Seeing as this wolf was getting annoyed, she wandered off. Her nose caught the scent of prey, and she attempted to locate it. She saw that it was a bird, and leaped at it. The jump was long, but she managed to get it between her paws. Slowly, she consumed her prey.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 10:39 pm

Foxpelt tilted his head, though not in a questioning way. He lowered his voice so that only he could hear it.

"Grumpy, don't you think?"

His gaze momentarily was flicked towards Fade.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2008, 9:42 am

" Alue im going to go back with Tallen," Rose said. She suddenly felt very exhausted.
" I'll put the kids down for the night as well, if you like," Rose said yawning.
" Come on kids, your parents have to talkto these wolves. Follow Auntie Rose and Uncle Tallen and we'll go take a little nap," She said sweetly. The pups looked tired. Rose picked up Autumn and called to the others to follow her.
They soon came to the camp. Rose pushed the pups gently to their den. She tucked them in softly to their war, moss nest. AS soon as she sure that the pups were ok she exited hter den.
" Tallen," She called looking around.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 7:45 am

(Timberglow, I never accepted your wolf.)

"okay." He said to Foxpelt nodding.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 7:46 am

"okay" Fade said nodding at Foxpelt."we are the Graytail pack."He sighed as he glanced at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next