The Silver Shine pack - Page 24

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 8:54 pm

Fang brushes past the smaller Alpha, "Fixing You're problems. He finds the entracne to Fernis's den and howls a challenge.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 8:59 pm

Silver shuddered and pressed herself deeper into the wood in attempt to drown out the battle cries.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:01 pm

Mercury sighed and flicked his tail. "Dark Maw sent you,didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:08 pm

Fang howled another challenge into the cave. "Go small one. Go comfort you're mate and stay there.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:10 pm

Mercury sighed. "Then what would you do if you got trapped?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Fang glanced at Mercury. "Dont worry about my fate, Worry that yoiu dont anouy me."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Silver buried her nose into her tail and tried not to think of any thing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:48 pm

scar came into the clearing and stopped at the edge real quick when she heard that crie the crie of a challenage. her parents did the same thing when the hunters attacked. she crept a little closer to get a better view and to hear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 4:32 pm

Fenris heard the howl. "If you want to challenge me you have to enter my lair," Fenris howled through the cave. "But be careful where you tread. I can strike and kill you from every direction. I killed my father in this style of den. That is why i got banished from my old pack."

(Shadow Wait to do a battle scene untill i reply ok)
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 5:53 pm

Mercury frowned and flicked his ears. He heard Fenris's reply. "Din't be dumb enough to not be able to know he's gonna trap you and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 9:28 pm

Fang heared the call. "I'm not nearly dumb enough for that. come out and fight me on the plain like a true fighter!
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 9:50 pm

Silver buried her face deeper into her tail.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 2:52 pm

scar crept a little closer because she could not quit see what was going on she got down on her belly and crept forward hiding in the grass.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 3:30 pm

"A true warrior is prepared for any fighting situation. Come down here there is plenty of fight. And you can bring down old Mercury with you. So that will even the odds. Come down and try to kill me. I will play the minotaur and you can play a villager," Fenris replied. "This den stretches out for miles around. If you are able to locate the three other entrances to the den then i will be trapped. Each entrance or exit is located in a different territory. I will never be forced from my den."
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 5:28 pm

Fang heard Fernis and snarled. "Enough of this." Fang stepped into the gloom. His massive size made getting into the tunnel hard at best.

He called back to Mercury."Find you're mate and that pup, they need you."
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 6:14 pm

scar heard fangs word and she sunk as low as she could into the grass. thanks to her small size she could get below the grass level and stay hidden. she shuffled a little to get comfortable and waited hoping mercury would go into the woods without finding her and go look for silver. so she waited.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 7:28 pm

Silver whined gently as she woke up from a slight slumber and looked around, she yawned but did not move afraid some thing was going to happen at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 7:32 pm

Fang loosed a battlecry as He made his way towards the center of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 8:52 pm

scar flinched at the battle cry and hunkered down even more. her stomach made a low grumble but stopped and she was silent waiting for something to happen next.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 10:24 pm

Silver snorted and jumped out from the tree and loped into the direction of the cave, she loved the way her legs stretched out and carried her even tho she had remained cramped up and still for a long time. Silver yipped happily momentarily forgetting the upcoming battle with Fenris.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 12:05 am

Mercury watched as the stupid mutt jumped into the tunnels. He sighed and flicked his tail. "I can't believe he's that stupid."
Back to top Go down
MaiKeehl
` pup

MaiKeehl

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 7:10 am

(Hi there, I'm Mai and i'm new to the site... i was wondering if i could join in over here?)

Dusk flinched from the obviously violent cry sounding a while off, hiding herself slightly into the shrubs, listening out for any others nearby. "It's times like this that i wish i could smell."
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 9:27 am

scar stirred reslely and started to squirm in her spot of layed down grass now but shat sat as still as she could.

{maikeehl, if you want you can rp with my wolf ghost. he's a male and i could make a topic for you and me to rp in.}
Back to top Go down
MaiKeehl
` pup

MaiKeehl

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 9:42 am

(Thanks Luner wolf that would be really nice- I'm still a little confused on how things work around here so it'd be real nice for someone to Rp with me Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 11:24 am

Fang struggled to get deeper into the network of tunnels. looking for the center, and the wolf that was sure to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next