The Silver Shine pack - Page 36

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:14 am

Morfia nudged her pups so they could both have a suckle of milk. Then she watched the pup and the female lying down near her. She then looked at Snake who was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:01 pm

thorn squirmed as her mom nudged her. she moved toward the warm milk scent and nursed as she felt a tiny chill as a breeze blew across her thin fur. she pawed at her moms stomach, and stopped to sleep in the warm fur of her mother.

snake woke to find thorn sleeping. he stood up and streached. " hello" he said. he  walked over to the lake and dipped a paw in. the water felt cool to his paws, and he sat there, looking out to the water.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 3:17 am

Tobias felt a chill go through his body as he felt his sibling squirm away from him. He moved towards his mother to nurse and then he cuddled up in his mother's fur.

Morfia felt Thorn paw her stomach then sleep. She watched the pups when Snake went to go to the lake. She lay her head down looking at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 7:08 pm

Silver sighed softly, closing her eyes for only a few seconds before slipping into a dream.

Dream: Run! Silver's head seemed to be yelling, but her instincts told her to hide, then, her own thoughts that she controlled, told her to stay and fight, the bear that swung its paw and snarled, Mercury was with Scar, they were across a lake, the current to fast to swim threw, no log or stepping stones to reach the other side. Silver knew this was the end, but she was not going to give up without a fight, nothing would make her give up, and so, she approached the bear, its large head and glittering black eyes trained on her, it opened its jaws and let loose a roar that sounded closer to a very angry herd of lions.I have to either run, or distract the bear.Silver thought, her final thoughts deciding on the later, her voice echoing loudly to Scar and mercury as she told them to run, she turned on her heel and jumped at the bear, but it seemed to give her a radiant smile of evil, soon swinging its massive head and knocking her into a tree, Silver fell limp, pain paralyzing her just as did fear. The bear seemed to laugh, its tongue lolling from its open maw before it swung, hitting her in the side and leaving three large and separate gash marks, on her shoulder, her stomach and her flank, her eyes blurred, soon giving a finally glance to Mercury and Scar before blacking out.

Silver bolted upright as sweat poured from her face, a yelp escaping her lips as her body still burned with the dream bear's angry death claws, it's eyes burned into her head as she remembered getting her last glimpse of Scar and mercury, she curled up and cried softly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 9:08 pm

Scar jumped up as silver let out a yip. she glanced silvers way and saw her curled up and crying softly. she trudge with hevey foot falls over too her and sat down and pushed her nose into silvers fur trying to comfort her the best she could in her state. scar was still tired worn out and weak with exsaution and at the bottom of the list hunger. "Don't cry silver,it makes me sad" she said with drowsiness.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 9:34 pm

Mercury

Mercury watched as Silver padded away. He blinked his hazel eyes and took a deep breath and sighed. His back relaxed as he rolled his shoulders back. Mercury shook his pelt and stood up. Moving around on aching legs. They felt like pins and needles stuck through them from the slow build up of blood from sitting. Mercury flicked his tail and padded over to the fae. He glanced up at the male,Snake. He dipped his head to him. "Congratulations,Snake. I'm sure your proud." Mercury craned a neck so he could look at the pups,after turning away from the male by the lake. He blinked slowly. His eyes seemed to soften,then he heard Silver gasping for air. Scar rushed to her side in panic,then was whimpering with worry. Mercury could faintly heard the small sniffles of her tears. He swallowed and cleared his throat. He dipped his head to Morfia then turned back to the two. They'd been with him for a while now. He took another deep breath and sighed. He added over and stared down at Sliver. Who was curled up crying. Mercury sat down beside Scar,his legs starting to flare up,then start to numb. He shuffled hussars nervously. "Silver,are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:38 pm

Silver, mortified with herself to be caught crying, sat up and nodded, seeing Mercury, her ears flattened as she answered "Yes, thank you" she moved forward and licked his cheek "thank you.." turning to Scar, she licked the small pups head and sighed "Thank you too Scar...I would have been dead if it were not for you two" she turned and walked towards the water, unsure of much, still shaky from the dream, although she dried her tears and put on a smile, she knew, that dream was going to be the first of many bone shaking nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:39 am

Mercury

Mercury took a deep,breath and sighed. Calming himself with his eyes closed. He felt something warm and wet touch his cheek. He opened his eyes as Silver said thank you. He nodded weakly and swallowed. She turned to the lake and Mercury slowly wiped his cheek. He then turned to glance at Scar. "You think shes ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:57 am

scar looked up with sleepy eyes and said "  i dont know anymore" she got up and padded off on tired legs and sat a yard from morfia and her pups and liad down soon after and curled arounfd her self. She was soon shaking and was cold but it was warm out really. Heat emaited off of her as though she had a fever. she did have one but didnt realize it. she looked over to the pups and turned her head back around and tucked it under her tail and soom fell into a slumber of memorys of when she and before she meet mercury and silver. some were not good like the time of the hunter and her parents.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:54 pm

Tobias cuddled up further into his mother's fur then nursed some more. He could not hear very well as he was still too young and he could not see much of what was going on near him.

Morfia looked at Scar sleeping and did not really know how to feel. She then watched Silver walking to the lake she wondered if Silver was alright. She then looked at Thorn and Tobias and licked them both wondering what their future would be like.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:58 am

Mercury

Mercury watched as the pup once again wandered off. She seemed to be shivering. He narrowed his eyes. He then closed them and took a deep breath. He sighed and tried to image if the weather might be too cold,but it really wasn't. He opened his eyes again and stared at a now curled up Scar. He padded over silently and craned his neck to stare down at the pup. What happened? Is she sick? I've never really tended to the sick. We always just...Left them... mercury gritted his teeth and grimaced.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:57 pm

thorn woke up and started to sqirm away.

snake nodded as mercury congratgulated him. he lay down near the water.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:47 pm

Tobias fell asleep

Morfia nudged Thorn closer as she felt her squirm away. She looked over at Snake and for some reason she started to feel a bit distant and alone she loved Snake but she did not feel that Snake felt the same about her anymore. She laid her head down on the ground but watched her pups.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 3:40 pm

scar stired restally and shivered momentially then settled back down and let out a huff of breath. She sniffed the air and smelt something different about her self a smell around her, it smelled like sickness. She wondered if she was sick and if she was too close to morfia and the pups that they might get it. she didnt want to do that. She started to sit up and get ready to move she didnt noticed mercury standing somewhat behind her.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:31 pm

Silver stretched her body, though the cuts in her side were still sore, she could move easier now, and so she turned and walked to Scar, sitting beside her and licking her head, the smell of fever harsh around the pup, and yet, Silver whined and continued to lick Scar's head. Her thoughts straying away from the current moment We need a medicine wolf, I am not experienced in this field she soon sighed and nuzzled Scar, letting her eyes look to Mercury, worry filling them with a seemingly endless depth.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:39 pm

scar closed her eyes as sivler came up beside her and licked her head, it felt soothing. She opened them up and looked at silver and noticed mercury to the side now. " hey, silver, how are you doing" she said sluggishlly as she nodded toward silvers cuts as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:45 pm

Silver shook her head then continued to lick her head "Do not worry of me, You have a fever, I do not care about myself, I just want you to be okay" she continued, closing her eyes as she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

Scar sighed too " I'm fine its just a fevor that will go away with rest and stuff. you should worry about your self too becausee the cuts could get infected so you will have to tend to them and keep the clean and dry" she closed her eyes and sighed with the relieafe of silvers toung as it slightly wicked away the heat off her head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 1:48 pm

" snake trotted over to morfia. " do you think I could have suggested a better place?" he said sadly. "there is less to do here than I thought, and I forgot the danger. I had just noticed a stale scent of bear, and I'm worried." he gazed down at his paws, laying next to morfia. " and some sicknesses, yet not harmful, are common here, if I remember correctly." he sighed." I think im remembering thing harder now, that all the things ive learned are fadeing away slowly. I don't know if the pups might gain this fault when they are our age..." he curled his tail and gently nudged thorn back to morfia as she squirmed away again.

thorn stubbornly went to squirm towards a strange scent. she couldn't see, but she thought it would be something great. she tried to stand, but ended up scratching the ground instead. she tried to go ever so slightly closer until she fell asleep, far away from her mother and father, and she thought they have no idea where I am! as she drowsily fell into sleep full of thoughts. one of them was: ill never let anyone tell me I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:13 pm

Tobias felt his sister leave his side and squirmed trying to warn his mother that his sibling had moved.

Morfia looked up at Snake and said "we have to think about what is right for the pups and us and I do not know what to do. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:31 pm

snake shook his head. " I don't think we should change our minds. this pack, although small, have fought off the bear before. they may need some help, and we can use help from them. maybe im worrying about nothing." he said. he sighed and fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:37 pm

"OK" she said she looked down at her pups she looked at Tobias alone and Thorn was not there. She whined "Snake help Thorn has gone."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:42 pm

snake nodded and stood. he looked around and found thorn. he picked her up and set her next to Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:50 pm

scar got up and walked away from silver and went to lay down a safe diastance she hoped from the pups and morfia. She layed her head on her paws and soon curled up again and arapped her tail around her eyes to bloke out the sun rays and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 3:03 pm

Tobias snuggled back into her sibling thinking where have you been.

Morfia licked her two pups adoringly. She was so scared that she had lost her pup as anything could have happened to her. She nuzzled her face close to them. She wondered when her pups would grow on to eating meat and walk or even opened their eyes. She smiled at how weak her pups were just now and how strong they would be in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next